Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How To Find Out If She's Single

How To Find Out If She's Single


Did you know there's something you can do while
just KISSING a woman that INSTANTLY tells her
you'll be an expert in the bedroom?
And get this...
From there, it's ridiculously SIMPLE to discover
all of her "pleasure buttons," and use that power
to blow her mind in bed like NO man ever has
before.
Ready for the "sexual power" you need to get all
the women you want?
Get it right here:
http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/PowerSexuality/


WOMEN DON'T MAKE SENSE!

   Have you ever noticed that women don't seem to
make sense AT ALL when it comes to "dating?"

   What's up with that?

   I'm sure you've been in a situation where you
really liked a woman, and you did everything
"right"... but for some reason she just never felt
attracted to you...

   You called her often, took her to nice places,
bought her gifts, and were a complete gentleman
(translation, you didn't try to kiss her, gave her
space, etc.)... but nothing seemed to cause her to
like you for more than just a "friend"...

   And I'm sure you've been in a situation where a
TOTALLY HOT female friend of yours was dating a
complete jerk who was mean and abusive to her...
and all she did was tell you about how badly he
treats her (and of course she talks about the sex,
too)... all the while you're sitting there and
would do ANYTHING just to have a chance at dating
her. Right?

   What is going on here?

   Why is it that when you're overly nice to a
woman in the beginning, it just causes them to be
less and less interested?

   And why is it that jerky guys who mistreat
women seem to get laid like Rock Stars, even
though they are the WORST possible choice for an
attractive woman?

   This is a fascinating question to me.

   In fact, I've spent the last several YEARS
thinking about this and other related questions.

   It's funny, because when you first ask a
question like this one, you can come up with some
"OK" answers. But now that I've taken the time to
REALLY think about it, research it, and look
DEEPER into the topic, I've realized and found
some FASCINATING answers.

   But more importantly, I've come up with ways
that any guy can take advantage of the secrets
that "jerks" use to attract women... without
having to be abusive.

   OK, so let's talk about some of these concepts
that I've been working on...

   Before we get into the specific concepts, I
want to mention that you can get yourself a
FANTASTIC education about how to communicate with
women in a way that creates ATTRACTION by getting
yourself a copy of my "Sexual Communication"
program. Go check out some video clips of the
program here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/SexualCommunication/

   ...I can remember when I used to call women all
the time, take them out, and generally show them
that I was VERY interested in them when I first
met them. I was REALLY a "nice" guy.

   And you can guess what happened. Exactly...

   They would always be nice to me, say that they
appreciated what I had done, and accept my
calls...

   BUT I NEVER SENSED THAT THEY FELT ANY KIND OF
ATTRACTION FOR ME.

   Something just never felt quite right.

   I always felt this little tension... as if the
woman KNEW that I was interested, but for some
reason THAT VERY FACT was the thing that kept her
from feeling the same in return.

   It was as if the more I tried to get a woman to
like me, the less she would.

   IT JUST DIDN'T MAKE SENSE!

   Why wouldn't a woman choose to like me when I
was such a nice guy?

   Was it my looks? Or the fact that I didn't make
a lot of money? Or that I didn't have a nice car?

   Well, I've since realized something...

   Women don't CHOOSE at all who they are
attracted to.

   ATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE.

   Attraction is something that happens virtually
on its own... WITHOUT ANY CONSCIOUS DECISION AT
ALL.

   Most people have a hard time accepting the idea
that they're not in control of themselves.

   I just read in a marketing book today that some
experts estimate that over 95% of ALL decisions
aren't made consciously.

   In other words, less than 5% of all the
"decisions" that people make were ALREADY MADE FOR
THEM in their minds, and they're just trying to
pretend that it was their idea!

   Well, when it comes to women and ATTRACTION,
things are no different.

   Ask a woman why she's attracted to a certain
guy, and she'll answer, "Oh, he's such a
sweetheart" or "He's really a great guy" or
whatever.

   I personally believe that if you could get a
woman to stop and think about it for a minute, the
REAL answer would be something like "I have no
frickin' idea whatsoever. I just feel an emotion
that makes me crave being with him, and then I
justify it in my mind so I can EXPLAIN it to
myself and everyone else so I don't sound crazy."

   Whoa.

   That's heavy.

   But if you take a look around, it's not NEARLY
as heavy as REALITY. Think about all of the women
you've known who were smart, attractive, and
interesting. Now think about all of those women
who dated abusive, insensitive losers who did
nothing but take from them... and how the women
just dealt with it and kept dating them.


WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

   Well, the answer is somewhat complex.

   A combination of evolutionary pressures,
cultural and religious programming, and the
magical way the mind works creates a very unique
and interesting puzzle.

   But let me tell you one thing about this
puzzle.

   When you're first learning how to be successful
with women and dating, you must put aside all of
your past ideas and conditioning for awhile.

   You have to pretend that you don't know
ANYTHING about how women work... and play a little
game.

   Instead of doing what you THINK should work,
try doing what ACTUALLY works.

   When you have this mind set, you'll TRY
different things, JUST TO SEE WHAT WORKS.

   Instead of saying, "Oh, that won't work," just
try it.

   I was out with a good friend of mine one time.
We were at the mall walking around, and I was
showing him how easy it is to meet women.

   We went into a fancy store, and walked up to a
girl who was selling makeup. He started a
conversation with her, and I watched.

   She was laughing, and he was doing fine.

   But you know that point in a conversation with
a woman where you both know that something needs
to happen?

   She needed to get back to work, and he needed
to either move on or ask for her information.

   So I walked over and said "Here, let me see
your hand" (she had her left hand in her pocket,
and we couldn't see if she had a wedding band on).

   She took her hand out, and I looked at it.

   Sure enough, she had a ring on her finger. But
it didn't look like a wedding band to me.

   So I pointed at it and said "So does this ring
mean something? Or is it just to ward-off dumb
asses?"

   She started laughing.

   Here's the good part...

   I looked at my friend and said OUT LOUD, "See,
that's how you find out if she's single. I've got
a line for everything..." and I laughed.

   Then we asked her if she had a card, and made
fun of her for not having an email address... of
course, my friend walked away with her info.

   Now, the funny part of this story is that most
guys would CRINGE if they even THOUGHT of saying
something like "See, that's how you find out if
she's single..." etc. right to a woman's face.

   But she found the humor and arrogance quite
funny and charming.

   What I'm trying to say is that you need to put
aside your ideas about what women respond to when
it comes to ATTRACTION... and start doing what
WORKS, instead of what you THINK SHOULD WORK.

   Remember, WOMEN DON'T MAKE SENSE.

   If you keep trying to think about it and get
them to make sense in your mind, you're going to
keep going in circles and chasing your tail.

   Success with women really comes down to
learning a new way to think about women, then
combining it with the actual techniques that cause
women to feel that magical emotion called
ATTRACTION.

   Once you start using the techniques in the real
world, in real situations, you start to get a FEEL
for how this whole thing works. And once you start
to see how successful you can be, it encourages
you to start doing more "illogical" things.

   You've heard me mention my Advanced CD/DVD
Series many times in these newsletters.

   One of the things I'd like to mention here is
that I take several HOURS to explain how and why
these SUBCONSCIOUS things are taking place, and
how to not only overcome your own personal fears
and limitations, but how to understand what's
going on inside of a woman... and those things
that cause a woman to feel an UNCONTROLLABLE
ATTRACTION.

   Most of the material I teach in this series is
advanced.

   It's not just a replay or expanded version of
my eBook.

   In fact, I assume that you've already read my
book if you're listening to it (and if you
haven't, then I recommend that you read my eBook
first).

   After listening to this series, I ABSOLUTELY
guarantee that you will look at the world and
women VERY differently.

   And I guarantee that you will feel more power
and control, and experience more success with
women as a result.

   This material isn't taught anywhere else, and
it's the culmination of several years work...

   Go here for some great free samples:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/AdvancedSeries/

   And, of course, if you haven't read my ebook
yet, then make sure you go and download it
IMMEDIATELY. You can download it here, and be
reading it within a few minutes from right now:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/eBook/

   Enjoy, and I'll talk to you again in a few
days!

      Your Friend,

      David D.


P.S. Make sure and remember to go look through my
online catalog of programs... where you can watch
video clips of all of them. Just go here now:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/






--------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2010 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. David
DeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. By
reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to
all of the following: You understand that this is
simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is
to be used for entertainment, and not considered
as "professional advice". You are responsible for
any use of the information in this email, and hold
David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members and
affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you
are under 18 years old, please click the
link at the end, and remove yourself, or to take
yourself off of our list, you can send mail to
"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las
Vegas, NV 89109.
__________________________________________________

To ensure that you get my Dating Tips Newsletters each week,
add me to your address book.   Instructions are here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/support/whitelist/
__________________________________________________

If you are under 18 years old, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe yourself, or you can send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor,
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

To safely REMOVE your name and email address from
our newsletter mailing list go to:

Unsubscribe Here

______________________________________________________________
Questions? Comments? Click Here for customer support.
You'll find answers, be able to chat with a live
support person or be able to send us an email directly
with any of your questions.

View our permission marketing policy:
http://cdn.rsys1.net/ig.rsys1.net/responsysimages/ddm/__RS_CP__/permission_policy.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment