Sunday, July 11, 2010

How To Be The Man EVERY Woman Wants

Hey Man,

I wanted to share a secret to attracting women
that I believe is one of the ULTIMATE advantages
you can have.

When I was first learning about how to get past
my internal fears... how to approach women and start
conversations... how to create attraction and
chemistry... and how to take things to the next
level... I wound up trying a TON of different
"tricks and techniques".

Whenever I found a new "trick" that worked for
me, I felt like I had just put another piece of the
puzzle together... that I had gotten just that
much closer to REALLY understanding how things
worked.

But there was another feeling that happened
even MORE often:

It was when I would try something that had
"worked" before, but it DIDN'T work this time.

It was the feeling that I must have MISSED
something... that I must not REALLY get it.

I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking
about here.

It was probably a couple of YEARS after starting
my quest that I had what I consider to be one of
the biggest "Ah Ha!" experiences of my life.

Here's what my realization was:

The guys I knew who were the MOST successful
with women didn't read books to learn a bunch of
"pick up lines"... and they didn't rely on tricks
to attract women.

The guys I new who were MOST successful had a
certain something about them that just seemed to
MAGNETICALLY attract women.

In fact, these guys did and said things to
women that seemed like they COULDN'T work to create
attraction.

But it worked. It seemed to ALWAYS work.

At first, I just assumed that these guys must
be good-looking, or have some kind of natural charm
that I would never have.

It seemed like an "unfair advantage".

Well, I learned that it WAS actually an unfair
advantage. But I ALSO learned that it was
something that ANY guy can have.

WARNING: What I'm about to say might sound a
little "new-agey"... but stick with me.

This "Ah Ha!" led me to an even deeper and more
powerful realization:

These men who were consistently successful with
women had a QUALITY about them, and a deep
UNDERSTANDING of how male/female attraction
works...

...SO THEY DIDN'T NEED TECHNIQUES.

Because they had this magical quality, and
because they understood how to direct and channel any
situation and conversation... they created success
without needing the tricks.

In fact, one of my friends who was VERY good
with women started LEARNING some "pick up lines"
and other tricks, and started doing WORSE with
women.
True story.

He had the quality, and the tricks messed it up
for him!

Well, after really digging into this topic and
trying to translate this "secret knowledge"... and
how to develop this quality I speak of... into a
system that a regular guy could "get" use, I
finally create the Master Key.

It's a Master Key that will unlock doors that
NO guy with a bunch of "tricks and techniques" can
open.

It's a key that will attract -- AND KEEP -- the
more desirable and attractive women... the kinds
of women that most guys will NEVER even have a
chance to date.

I could go on and on about it, but if you're
interested in learning more about this key, then
go here and read THIS:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/OnBeingAMan/

I hope this secret helps you as much as it has
helped me in my success with women.

Talk to you in a couple of days.

Your Friend,

David D.

P.S. You really should take a minute and look
through the list of programs I've created to help
you learn how to attract and meet women. You can
see them all right here, plus watch some KILLER
free video clips as well:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/






--------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2010 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. David
DeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. By
reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to
all of the following: You understand that this is
simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is
to be used for entertainment, and not considered
as "professional advice". You are responsible for
any use of the information in this email, and hold
David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members and
affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you
are under 18 years old, please click the
link at the end, and remove yourself, or to take
yourself off of our list, you can send mail to
"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las
Vegas, NV 89109.
__________________________________________________

To ensure that you get my Dating Tips Newsletters each week,
add me to your address book.   Instructions are here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/support/whitelist/
__________________________________________________

If you are under 18 years old, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe yourself, or you can send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor,
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

To safely REMOVE your name and email address from
our newsletter mailing list go to:

Unsubscribe Here

______________________________________________________________
Questions? Comments? Click Here for customer support.
You'll find answers, be able to chat with a live
support person or be able to send us an email directly
with any of your questions.

View our permission marketing policy:
http://cdn.rsys1.net/ig.rsys1.net/responsysimages/ddm/__RS_CP__/permission_policy.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment