Monday, July 5, 2010

Approaching Women: The Best Attitude

Hey Man,

I've been getting tons of emails from guys
thanking me for my Sexual Communication + Power
Sexuality 25% OFF special offer...

I'm VERY excited that this combo is helping so
many men take advantage of the mind-blowing
opportunities of summer -- what I call the 'sexual
season' because of all its opportunities to meet
and take things to a mind-blowing 'physical level'
with amazing, available women.

But here's the thing...

I want to help even more of you get the the sexual
confidence you need to make this your hottest
summer ever, but I'm running out of DVDs. That's
why I decided to extend this special offer for
just one more day (or until I run out of the
DVDs).

So this is it... your last chance to learn how to
trigger IRRESISTIBLE SEXUAL ATTRACTION in ANY
woman you want, ANY time, ANY place... and how to
build such powerful arousal in her that she can't
stop fantasizing about you...

..all for 25% OFF!!

I guarantee it: after using these 2 powerful
programs TOGETHER to improve your sexual success,
this summer will be one you'll NEVER forget.

But like I said, time (and these life-changing
DVDs) are running out, so click here now:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/m/special/100623_specialoffer.asp

***SUCCESS STORY***
Hi Dave

I'm 59 years old and I can vouch for the fact that
this stuff works no matter how old you are! I've
generally done reasonably well with women but I
never really understood why. Now I get it, and
its as if someone turned the light on. I have
dates coming out of my ears, girls in their
twenties, thirties and forties call me up or text
me all the time. After I bought your book I went
out clubbing on a mission to get phone numbers.
Got five which is not bad for an old man and these
chicks were all in their twenties and I dated one
of them later. I'm halfway through the audio
series now and that stuff is absolute dynamite!

Couple of C&F incidents which your readers might
like. I'm in this 400 year old pub/restaurant just
paying for my meal and complementing the barmaid
for the excellent food when this snooty pair of
girls in their late twenties sitting at the bar
said "Don't thank her -- thank the chef". I asked
"You seem to know everyone here -- did you used to
work here?" "No, we used to live here in the
village. We've been around as long as the
furniture" Quick as a flash I came back with.
"Really? What... 120 years old. No..I wouldn't
have put you as a day over (pause) 110." This
absolutely cracked them up. Unfortunately I was
with another woman so I did not get their numbers.
But this punched straight through the snooty
persona.

Just walking down the high street mid morning when
I see this bunch of girls dressed up as cowboys
leading a pantomime horse collecting money for
charity. I walked up to the tallest blondest best
looking one and said "When is it your turn to be
the back end of the horse?". The classic deer
caught in the headlights look on her face. Who is
this guy insulting me? Then she cracked up and
said she worked in HSBC bank and I should come
over and see her. Still with C&F I said "What,
dressed like that!" Maybe I will follow that one
up and maybe I won't.

Got to go now -- hot lunchtime date with a leggy
24 year old blonde. An 8.5 on the richter scale.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
H. Newquay, Cornwall

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Aside from the fact that your stories are GREAT
and inspiring... they also bring up a little-known
or not-often-realized point. And that point is
that it's VERY COMMON for younger women to be
attracted to older men who are interesting and
charming.

I was just on the phone yesterday with one of
the guys who came to my New York seminar... he's
in his late 40s and he's dating beautiful women in
their 20s and 30s, and having no problems at all.

If you have game, your age doesn't matter much
at all.

***QUESTION***
Hey Dave,

I have been reading your stuff (ebook & n/letters)
for a while now and have been enjoying some new
experiences. Although I think your stuff is
bang-on, I am still having a lot of trouble. I am
a pretty shy, quiet, introverted type of guy and
as such, have never had much success with women. I
am 31yrs old, pretty decent looking, fit/active,
gainfully employed, etc so don't have to worry
about that stuff. But as you so often mention,
that's not what really matters anyway. I can get
phone #s, get 1st coffee dates and often 2nd dates
but when I try to take things to the next level,
that's where it usually ends. When I first go out
with someone, she seems quite interested at first
but that seems to fade fairly quickly as if I am
doing something to turn them off. There's always
lots of "awkward silences" and "talking about the
weather". Its always like she seems bored and I'm
struggling for things to say/talk about which
usually ends in her hitting the road. I did used
to be overly "nice" and "wussy" but have started
doing that way less now yet something still lacks.
I really have a hard time with the whole
teasing/flirting/ C&F stuff you always go on
about. Which is probably the trouble, eh? How do I
overcome this and start incorporating this stuff
into my dating when it seem so unnatural to me?
Also, I am somewhat inexperienced sexually which
occasionally concerns me. how can one prevent that
from getting in the way of success ? I hope you
can answer my questions as I'd really appreciate
your help. Thanks and keep up the good work!

AB, BC Canada

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Well, the first thing I want to point out is
that at some point in your life EVERYTHING felt
unnatural to you.

This is just another skill you're going to need
to learn.

Don't let the idea that you've been shy up
until now lead to a mental block about the issue.
Just get out there and practice and work with the
materials.

Next, it's probably a good idea for you to
start ONLINE.

Get an AOL account or some free instant
messenger account and start messaging women to
chat. Chatting online gives you time to consider
what you're going to say, and it keeps
distractions to a minimum. There's no body
language to deal with, etc.

Every day, take some time to read the sections
in Double Your Dating on humor and being Cocky &
Funny, and then get online and practice. If you
have my CD Series, then listen to the sections on
communicating with women as well.

Finally, you really need to make friends with a
couple of guys who are good with women, and WATCH
what they do in person. You'll learn a lot by
combining what you've learned with the real-world
experience of watching guys in person who are
skilled at attracting women. This combination
should help you get up to speed much faster.

***QUESTION***
Jedi Master Dave,

I was receiving your newsletters for a while and
finally went and bought your ebook. And that book
is absolute gold!! I had become single again and
had not remembered the true art of meeting women
until now. But I recently ran into a problem. I
was at a party and met this girl, we'll call her
Cat. She was about an 8 or so. I was totally
using the C & F routine on her and she was just
eating it up. At this party they only had beer
and I wanted to drink something else so as I was
leaving I turned and asked Cat to go with me. As
we got into the car I had "accidentally" left my
book on palm reading on the passenger seat. And so
when she saw this book she asked if I could read
her palm right there in the car. And of course I
told her no, maybe later. So we got back to the
party and started reading her palm and I totally
freaked out! It was a blast!!! Palm reading is
the ultimate bridge! It worked amazingly!! I had
told her because of the size of the pad of her
thumb that she was very sensitive to touch, and
slowly ran my fingers up her arm!! It was great!!
So we were hanging out and then I found out one of
my best friends was in the bathroom puking his
brains out. So being the good friend that I am I
had to go and check on him and make sure he was
alive. So when I came back to Cat there was this
guy (that I went to high school with) talking with
her, when I arrived he had left. And Cat told me
that the guy had told her some interesting stuff
about me. But she refused to tell me what he had
said. So then she went to kiss me and I turned my
head and refused to kiss her and I walked away and
started talking to some friends of mine. So she
came up to me and told me what he said. He had
told her that I was a player and to be careful of
me. So then the whole rest of the night she kept
on dropping little hints about me being a player.
I just denied it and said that yes I do go out
with a lot of women but I don't "play" them. So
then things started getting pretty hot and heavy
between us. And she kept on saying "she never
does stuff like this with someone she just met"
and "this is moving very fast" and she had this
guard up, how would I go about getting this guard
down when she already has this idea in her head
that I'm a player?! Also in your book you say not
to tell them where you work, live, etc... so then
what do you say when they ask you about it?!

Thanx for your wisdom, M in Chicago

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Wow, cool friend from high school.

I really love JACKASS guys who like to tell
women negative things about you because they're
insecure and have no game.

Charming, isn't it?

OK, great job... you're on track here.

You were actually doing fine, and you didn't
even realize it...

If you're getting "hot and heavy" with a woman
you've just met, and she starts saying things like
"I don't do this kind of thing with someone I just
met" or "this is moving fast" it doesn't mean that
she's not enjoying it! And it also doesn't mean
she wants to stop.

Often, women just aren't used to getting
physically involved with a guy so quickly, and
their self-image is telling them that this is
unusual.

If you want to make light of the situation,
just stop kissing and say, "OK, well then let's
just be friends". After she opens her mouth with a
shocked look, then KISS her again.

When you hear a woman say, "this is moving very
fast" just realize that you're doing the RIGHT
things, not the wrong things. "I don't usually do
stuff like this with someone I've just met"
usually translates into, "But I'm about to do it
now".

IMPORTANT NOTE: If a woman ever asks you to
stop, pushes you away, or indicates that she does
not want to continue directly, then by all means
stop. Never force yourself on a woman. If you do,
you're a dumbass and deserve all the love and
affection you'll be getting from BUBBA, your new
cellmate.

***SUCCESS STORY***
Dave,

what else can I say but thank you. You changed my
life completely. Before reading your book I had
had 3 other girlfriends throughout my life, I'm 19
so maybe some people wouldn't necessarily see that
as a bad thing. But let me tell you, after you
experience this type of new found dramatic
change, you definitely come out a happy camper.
Now I can finally say with all honesty "I GET IT".
I've only encountered one problem with your
techniques (a problem that most guys would kill
for). When your confident, you come across many
women who pretend to be confident at first glance
but after you start busting on them they paralyze,
they totally freeze without knowing what to say,
and then they come out with some dumb comment
trying to be funny. I know it sounds mean, but a
wussy woman is equally as unattractive to an
overly confident guy as a wussy-boy to an
attractive confident woman (sure it can be fun).
Oh well, I guess its just one of those things I'll
have to live with until I find a woman with the
same mentality. Oh and you know what I
reaaaaaaaaaally love doing in those cases, that
whole thing of taking two steps forward and one
back, its great seeing women chasing you for a
change. So a word of personal advice for you,
(like many women have already suggested). You
should market this product for women. Man, I can
only imagine how much fun that would be.

Later bro, thanx again.

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Oh yes, isn't it great when you start to see
how this whole thing really works?

And yes, a "Wussy Woman", as you put it, isn't
very attractive when you have choices.

Good job, thanks for the email and comments.

***QUESTION***

Hey man.

I love your stuff, and anyone who doubts that this
cocky and funny stuff works is either blind or
simply has not tried it. I have a question
though... would it be to my advantage to use cocky
and funny lines while *in the process* of making
love to a woman? I'm not talking about during
foreplay or using it to turn her on or after the
sex when she's curled up next to you in bed, I
mean DURING actual intercourse. Is this the one
time that you should give cocky and funny a rest
and be serious and intimate, or would you say a
woman would enjoy a little teasing while in the
act?

>>>MY COMMENTS:

This is a sensitive subject, and it's a GREAT
question.

Being Cocky & Funny is all about flirting,
teasing, and communicating with a woman in a way
that shows that you're not at all intimidated by
her.

It's not about hurting a woman, making her feel
bad, or being abusive in any way.

But when you're making love, it's a special
situation.

Most people let their emotional guard down
during the process of having sex, and it's
probably not a good time to tease and bust on a
woman.

That's my two cents on the subject.

***SUCCESS STORY***
Dave,

Just thought I would share my recent success. I've
been trying the online personal stuff to get some
practice. At first I would send the following
WUSSY email:

"I saw your profile and think we might have
some things in common. I have included my profile
for you. Please let me know if you are interested
in knowing more. Hope to talk to you soon"

As you can guess not many responses and those who
did, not very desirable. But with your help I
changed my approach and almost have to fight them
back with a stick. Here is my new and improved
response.

"Saw your profile and I think you deserve a
chance to get to know me. I think we could get
along well. I've included my profile. If you are
interested (which I know you will be). drop me a
line, and if you sound as interesting as your
profile says I might write back ;)"

Guys this stuff works. Also just received the
CD's, great work. They have helped changed my
life and not just in the dating world.

Thanks for all your hard work.

R. New Orleans, La

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Love it.

If you act like a Wussy, women will not be
attracted to you... it's just that simple.

Your first response sounded weak and AVERAGE.
It sounded like every other guy in the world.

Your second is Cocky, Funny, and playful. Women
aren't interested in being BORED TO TEARS by some
uninteresting guy who says, "Hi, here's my
profile, please let me know if you're interested
in knowing more". They want a challenge, they want
electricity... they want someone who can hold
their interest.

Women aren't interested in finding another
FRIEND when it comes to dating and romance. They
want someone who makes them feel ATTRACTION!

As a side note, if you're reading this right
now and you want to learn more about how to use
this great technique that I call "Cocky & Funny"
to create ATTRACTION with women, then go and check
out my Cocky Comedy CD/DVD program. It will teach
you a ton of different "lines" for every type of
situation... along with the METHOD for creating
your own.

You can read about it and watch some great free
video preview clips right here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/CockyComedy/

***QUESTION***

You are the man. Never have I had this kind of
success with women. You deserve major props. I was
the typical wussie boy that would do just about
anything to get the girl, then I got your
newsletters and started seeing how much success
these guys were having with women. Finally, after
about 5 or more months of procrastinating, I
decided I needed a change in my life and took
action. On to my success story... I was at this
party last night with a couple of friends, and the
girl to guy ratio was very small, then I saw this
one girl come in at least a 8.5, ok, so she was a
9. At first she didn't seem to interested in
talking with me, so I laid on a comment about the
outfit she was wearing. She chuckled about it. So
we talked, well I talked and she just laughed.
After about 3-5 minutes, she decides she wants to
dance with me. I refuted until she gave in, then I
went out to dance. She followed right behind me.
So after all was said and done, she gave me her
number and a peck on the cheek. Thus, I didn't get
to talk to any of the other girls either. And this
is where I have a question, how can you bring an
effective end to a conversation without having to
leave the scene?

You're Ever So Grateful Student,
AD, Connecticut

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Well, the problem in these types of situations
is that most guys don't want to get a woman's
number, then be seen talking to other women or
getting other numbers because they don't want to
be seen as "players" or as insincere.

Get over it.

If you enjoy talking to a woman, and you'd like
to get her number AND go talk to other people,
just say, "Here, write down your email and number.
I'm going to get back to my friends" and DO IT.

You're only going to be seen as more
interesting if you are talking to all the women at
the party.

***QUESTION FROM A WOMAN***

Hey Davemeister, I was wondering if cocky and
funny techniques would work for a woman? I have
been getting your newsletters for several months
now and I love reading all the success stories. It
is interesting to see the male psyche in action. I
can agree with so much of what you say. Women hate
wusses!!! I just wondered if guys would buy into
a woman acting funny and cocky. I can play off of
a guy who is being cocky and funny, but have never
tried it as a pick up. Any advice for the
females?

SH ~Nashville~

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Cocky & Funny works GREAT for women.

Unfortunately, most guys are total WUSSES, and
therefore can't handle it.

I'm doing my very best to change this, but it
might take a little while...

You'll find that most guys will buckle if you
bust on them too much too early... but this is
kind of a good thing, because it weeds out the
girly-men early on for you... and helps you find
ME faster.

Kiss Kiss
***QUESTION***

David:

I just keep improving and I owe most of it to you.
I wrote to you a while ago and said my "new life"
at college was off to a great start. Well, things
are getting even better. I have more girls than I
can remember the names of who are positively
desperate for my attention (I've learned their
name comes up eventually, its not that hard to
fake it...LOL).

Though I struggled with this it at first, I have
learned an important lesson regarding success...
even though I am much happier now, I keep the same
desire to succeed as when I was unhappy. By
maintaining a constant desire to succeed (which
can be hard as people tend to be content with what
they have when they should continue to do what
made them happy in the first place) I will get
better and better and more good results will come.

However, part of getting better is talking to
masters, and since you've taught me as much as
anyone, I pose a question to you: You have oft
said to avoid cocky and funny at the VERY
beginning, and bring it in later, and my
experiences reflect this. I have found that there
is a fairly large percentage of girls who do not
respond well to this type of interaction when you
are trying to get her email.

Certainly a large enough percentage to make me
convinced that there has to be a better way. Your
ebook details specific things to say in this
critical first 3 minutes, but as we both know,
what you say is not nearly as important as how you
say it. So my question is, what has worked best
for you in terms of what characteristics to convey
in this first interaction? If not cocky and funny,
then what? Thanks again, R

>>>MY COMMENTS:

I love you, man. And that's not my mineral
water talking.

This is a VERY intelligent question. I wish I
would have thought of it myself.

You're right. I've found that if you want to
just walk up to a woman and walk away with her
number 3 minutes later, it's better to be more
DIRECT about it.

If you're in a bar, and the girl standing next
to you starts up a conversation, then it makes
sense to move right into the flirting, Cocky &
Funny attitude.

But if you want to approach women and get
numbers/emails quickly, then you need something a
little different.

I personally think that you need to convey a
direct, matter of fact air of "this is the most
natural thing in the world."

If you act like it's normal and natural, then
she will.

If you act uncomfortable and nervous, then she
will do that, too.

Most guys are very nervous about approaching
and starting conversations with women. They get
all uptight and start acting sketchy at just the
THOUGHT of walking up to a woman and asking her
for her number.

If you can just realize that women WANT to meet
men, and that they WANT men to approach them, it
makes you consider that women probably want guys
who aren't acting nervous and insecure.

Right?

So be direct.

If you'd like, you can use the "One Compliment"
approach.

Give her a compliment to start the conversation
(but don't give her any more for a LOOOOOONG
time).

Pause to create an air of mystery.

Try saying, "Hi, you are... ... beautiful and I
had to take a moment and meet you."

The pause is priceless. Look directly into her
eyes as you talk... and as you pause. This
communicates that you're NOT AFRAID of her.

Then make small talk for a minute. Ask her
name, ask her if she's from the area, etc. Then
use the 3 Minutes email/number technique.

The objective is to get her information, not to
start an interesting dialogue.

Now, if you want to ask her to coffee right on
the spot, etc. then you might want to be Cocky &
Funny right off the bat.

Remember that there's always time to show off
your Cocky & Funny charm the next time you see
her.

...and that about wraps it up.

If you're reading this right now, and you'd
like to learn more about how to approach women,
get numbers, get more dates, and have more success
with women in general, then I'd highly recommend
that you check out my CD Audio Program "Advanced
Dating Techniques."

It includes over 12 FULL HOURS of me teaching
exactly what to do in order to attract the kinds
of women that you've always wanted.

You'll learn literally DOZENS of ways to meet
and approach women, including some of my personal
secrets you won't find anywhere else.

All the details, plus several free sample clips
are at:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/AdvancedSeries/

And if you haven't downloaded my eBook "Double
Your Dating" and the three bonus booklets that
come along with it, then you need to do that
IMMEDIATELY. It's the foundation for everything I
teach in these newsletters, and it's the best
place to start.

Go here to download it:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/eBook/

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,

David D.

P.S. Don't forget to look at all of my different
programs... you can check them out, plus watch
some great video clips of each of them right here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/






--------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2010 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. David
DeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. By
reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to
all of the following: You understand that this is
simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is
to be used for entertainment, and not considered
as "professional advice". You are responsible for
any use of the information in this email, and hold
David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members and
affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you
are under 18 years old, please click the
link at the end, and remove yourself, or to take
yourself off of our list, you can send mail to
"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las
Vegas, NV 89109.
__________________________________________________

To ensure that you get my Dating Tips Newsletters each week,
add me to your address book.   Instructions are here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/support/whitelist/
__________________________________________________

If you are under 18 years old, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe yourself, or you can send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor,
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

To safely REMOVE your name and email address from
our newsletter mailing list go to:

Unsubscribe Here

______________________________________________________________
Questions? Comments? Click Here for customer support.
You'll find answers, be able to chat with a live
support person or be able to send us an email directly
with any of your questions.

View our permission marketing policy:
http://cdn.rsys1.net/ig.rsys1.net/responsysimages/ddm/__RS_CP__/permission_policy.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment