Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Secrets "Jerks" Use To Attract Women

The Secrets "Jerks" Use To Attract Women


>NOTE: If you want to start getting a ROCK
SOLID education in how to turn your hit-and- miss
success with women into consistent, repeatable,
MASSIVE success, go here and take a look at ALL
my programs for yourself right now:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/


Hey Man,

   Out of all of the attractive women YOU know...
how many of them have dated a "jerk"?

   For me, the answer is ALL OF THEM.

   Many women SAY they want a "nice" guy...
but if you ask her how long she dated the last
nice guy she met, she'll usually say "3 or 4
dates..."

   But ask how her how long she dated the last
"jerk", and she'll often say YEARS... or...
"I'm still dating him now!"

   Something about these guys leads women to do
CRAZY things. I've seen women leave family,
friends and careers behind to follow a "jerk"
across the country... shutting out EVERYONE who
tells her to move on... EVEN HER CLOSEST FRIENDS.

   It's no secret - Jerks are like junk food to
women... with "nice" guys being more like health
food...

   Women TRY to eat healthy... they WANT to eat
healthy... but when they go to the store they end
up leaving with the JUNK.

   So what is it about these guys that makes
women so CRAZY for them?

   How do these guys draw women to them... get
women to choose them OVER other guys who seem
to be BETTER for them... and make women so
ADDICTED to them... and be such DICKS at the same
time?

   Well, here's the good news:

   It ISN'T simply the fact that these guys ARE
jerks that draws women their way...

   It's a combination of several important traits
and behaviors... and the REALLY good news is that
YOU can learn them and use them to attract women
LIKE CRAZY yourself... WITHOUT having to be a
"jerk" to do it.

   I get a lot of emails from guys who read my
newsletter that say things like...

"I'm sure what you're saying is right, but I
don't want to be a jerk or an a**hole to women..."

   ...or...

"I have seen what you're talking about happen
all my life, but I'm a 'nice guy' and I want
women to like me for me..."

   ...and...

"This doesn't make sense..."

   For most of my life, I was THE nice guy of
nice guys. As a matter of fact, when I first made
the decision to learn how to be successful with
women, this actually created an OBSTACLE for me.

   Let me explain...

   Because I believed that "being a nice guy"
MUST be the way to success with women, I
ACTUALLY COULDN'T EVEN PERCEIVE ANY
OTHER WAY.

   In other words, I could see a situation
where a woman was attracted to a mean, abusive
guy and think to myself that either she must
be screwed up in the head, or THAT THE GUY
MUST BE REALLY NICE TO HER THE REST
OF THE TIME.

   As you probably know, it's hard to convince
a person to believe something when they already
have a belief about the topic. The person that
you're trying to convince just uses whatever
you say to convince themselves that they're
actually right...and you're wrong.

   I did the exact same thing.

   No matter how much evidence I found to the
contrary, I still somehow believed that
being a "nice" guy, buying women flowers
and gifts, taking them out, and generally
letting them be in control of the relationship
HAD to be the way to attract them.

   Well, after continuing along the same path
and getting the same results, I realized something
that literally changed EVERYTHING for me.

   I realized that JERKS do, in fact, attract
hot women.

   Selfish behavior, as unhealthy as this might
sound, often makes women feel attracted to you.

   Sarcasm, ball busting, playing hard to get
and all kinds of other "illogical" things really
do work when it comes to attracting women.

   But, then I had a dilemma...

   I love the idea of being successful with women
but, I HATE the idea of mistreating people,
being mean to them, lying and being misleading, etc.

   Deep down, I wanted to be a good guy.

   I decided that there MUST be a way to make this
work, and to attract women without being ABUSIVE.

   The good news is that THERE IS a way.

   But, it requires that you put aside your current
ideas for just long enough to entertain some new ones.

   First, let me say that I believe I've found
a way to take the things that JERKS do to attract
women and use them WITHOUT THE ABUSE. When you
learn to do this, you can really have the best
of both worlds... you can be nice to women on
your own terms, and give them what they REALLY
want, and what REALLY attracts them.

   So, WHY DO WOMEN BECOME ATTRACTED
TO JERKS?

   The short answer is that they don't CHOOSE it,
it's something that just HAPPENS.

   ATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE.

   It's an emotional response to certain things.

   If you're ready to get an IN- DEPTH education
on the topic of creating ATTRACTION, then you
MUST read my new online eBook "Attraction Isn't
A Choice".

   This book will take you "behind the scenes" and
show you how to communicate with women in a way
that TRIGGERS the attraction... instead of trying
to be a "nice guy" and CONVINCE her to feel it for
you.

   You can download it right now, and be reading
it within a few minutes. Go download it here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/AttractionBook

   Women don't CHOOSE to feel the emotion called
ATTRACTION for jerks any more than YOU choose to
feel the emotion called ATTRACTION for young,
beautiful, hard bodied women.

   Nature has preprogrammed MEN with a mechanism
that works like this:

   SEE HOT WOMEN ---> FEEL ATTRACTION

   Well, women have a similar mechanism. But I
think that the female version is MORE COMPLEX.

   Yes, women do feel attraction for extremely
handsome men... but they feel a MUCH STRONGER
ATTRACTION for certain PERSONALITY TRAITS and
BEHAVIORS than they do for physical looks alone.

   So, again the short answer is that it's just
something that "happens" inside of a women. She
doesn't "choose" it.

   So, what is it about the "jerk" that creates
this powerful, uncontrollable ATTRACTION inside
of women?

   Let me answer first by telling you what IT'S
NOT:

   It's NOT the abuse (not usually anyway). I
don't believe that women are attracted to that
abusive, mean, negative part of the "jerk
personality".

   I think that jerks JUST HAPPEN to also
possess several ATTRACTIVE qualities that are
SO POWERFUL that that they literally make women
BLIND to the abuse... women will rationalize
and excuse the abusive behavior because they
are so attracted to these other qualities.

   Here's a PARTIAL list of what creates that
ATTRACTION:

- Unpredictable

- Uncontrollable

- Challenging

- Dominant

   Of course, there are many more, but this will
get us started for this discussion.

   The qualities I've listed above, when presented
correctly, trigger the natural "attraction
mechanism" inside of women.

   Jerks have taken natural qualities that are
ATTRACTIVE to women a little "too far".

   But because they're still there, the qualities
trigger the attraction anyway.

   So, what does this mean to you?

   Well, the most important thing is that it
means you can still be a good guy AND attract
women at the same time.

   You're probably going to have to learn how
to flirt in a different way, become a little
more comfortable being challenging to women,
etc. But, in the end, you'll find that this
will get you what you want and still allow you
to treat women well... all on your own terms.

   It also means that instead of being the guy
who women talk to about their relationship
problems and how their mean jerk boyfriend is
being abusive again... you can be the guy who
they're dating and sleeping with!

   Yes!

   Even though "jerks" and "bad boys" don't
treat women well, doesn't mean that women don't
feel ATTRACTION for them.

   In fact, women often report feeling
INCREDIBLY attracted to these kinds of men...
so powerfully, in fact, that they can't
CONTROL these feelings...

   As I was learning these interesting and
"counter intuitive" lessons, I also began
documenting the specific things that the
guys who were "naturals" with women did...
in order to attract women.

   One of my BIGGEST realizations was that
literally ANY guy can attract women... if
he just understands how ATTRACTION works.

   And any guy can use the secrets that
"jerks" and "bad boys" have discovered and
used... WITHOUT being abusive or mean.

   In fact, if you LEAVE OUT the meanness or
abuse, a woman will be FAR more likely to
STAY around.

   Now, I'd like you to take time to think about
what I've said here in this newsletter.

   Think about how you can cultivate the
qualities that I've mentioned above into your
personality.

   See if you can be a little less predictable.

   Don't let outside events or women control you.

   Be more of a challenge.

   Stop being submissive... and get in touch with
that side of you that is more dominant (I said
"dominant", not "domineering").

   This will give you a GREAT head start.

   And, if you'd like to learn how to master my
very FAVORITE technique for creating attraction,
then you need to go and check out my "Cocky Comedy"
CD/DVD program.

   Inside this program, you'll learn how to make
women laugh... and laugh in a way that creates
ATTRACTION.

   This is the only program of its kind available
ANYWHERE, and I guarantee that this program will
DRAMATICALLY increase your success with women...

   If you want to learn how to master the technique
that will get you results fast, then this is the
one for you...

   Here's the deal.

   I REALLY want you to see this program.

   I am convinced that it will change your life,
and help you meet more women.

   I've set up my ordering system so that you can
order my program, and NOT PAY ANYTHING up front
for it.

   In other words, you don't have to decide now.

   You can order it, watch or listen to it all the
way through, THEN decide if you want to keep it.

   If you don't want it, send it back. No questions
and no hassles.

   If you want to keep it (and I'm betting that
you will), you'll make five easy monthly payments
(so it's easy on your budget).

   The time is now, and the deal is UNBEATABLE.

   Go watch some great preview video clips here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/CockyComedy

   Alright now. If you haven't downloaded your
copy of my eBook, and ordered your ZERO RISK copy
of my Advanced Series, then get to it...

   You'll learn more in a few hours of studying
my materials than most guys will learn in their
whole LIVES about how to attract women.

   Both come with an "offer you can't refuse"
and I'm serious...

   You can try them at ZERO cost... nothing.

   If you're not thrilled and you don't meet
more women, you don't have to pay a dime.

   You can download the eBook here right now:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/eBook

   Then I want you to go and check out my
"Advanced Dating Techniques" CD/DVD Program.
This program is the FOUNDATION for all my other
programs and it will give you an in-depth,
fast-track education in female psychology and
sexual attraction. Go check out some of the
video clips here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/AdvancedSeries

   I'll talk to you again in a couple of days.

      Your Friend,

      David D.


P.S. Do yourself a huge favor, and take a look
through all of the different programs I've put
together to teach you how to meet women and get
more dates. You can see them all here - plus
watch killer VIDEO clips of each:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/





--------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2008 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. David
DeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. By
reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to
all of the following: You understand that this is
simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is
to be used for entertainment, and not considered
as "professional advice". You are responsible for
any use of the information in this email, and hold
David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members and
affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you
are under 18 years old, please click the
link at the end, and remove yourself, or to take
yourself off of our list, you can send mail to
"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las
Vegas, NV 89169.
--------------------------------------------------


__________________________________________________
If you are under 18 years old, please follow the
link below and remove yourself, or you can send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor,
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

To safely remove your name and email address from
our newsletter mailing list go to:

Unsubscribe Me

View our permission marketing policy:

Permission Marketing Policy














No comments:

Post a Comment