Wednesday, November 23, 2022

RIP Double Your Dating ....

We're shutting down

Hey Man,

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

If you haven't heard - I'm closing the doors of Double Your Dating.

If you me at all - you know this is monumental. I have done my best over the years to help men create better lives for themselves, helping men become leaders, build inner strength and confidence, and find love in a world full of rejection and and change.

Leadership. Strength. Men who know who they are.

That is my wish.

But I am closing the doors, forever.

You can actually get every single piece of my dating advice programs, my relationship advice programs, my ebooks, interviews - the whole enchilada - for only $597.00 right now.

People paid thousands of dollars for each ticket to attend my live events. You can get it ALL for only $597.00.

But there is a SERIOUS deadline here. The sale closes at 11:59 pm on November 30th. The website shuts down on December 15th.

You have to get your programs and download them all by then. Then they are yours forever.

Go here to get this deal before the doors are closed.


Your friend,
David D

Unsubscribe

Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment