Tuesday, November 15, 2022

FOR REAL - I'm closing the doors to Double Your Dating.

Grab ALL my programs now before they are offline on Dec 15.

Hey Man,

After over 20 years in business teaching literally millions of men how to attract dates, partners, and wives, I am going to "hang up my spurs" - as they say.

Double Your Dating is winding down, and riding off into the sunset…

And to celebrate helping millions of men around the world, and to also offer you a "once in a lifetime" opportunity, I'm putting everything on sale.

You can now get all of my programs… my entire "Mega Vault" of dating advice (keep reading, I know you have this already), plus my latest programs "The Intimacy Intensive" and "Love The Final Chapter" PLUS all of my "Interviews WithDating Gurus", and every ebook I have ever written...

…a total of over $3,100 worth of my best courses and trainings on how to get a date, a relationship, and love in your life…

And save OVER 80%!

You can get ALL of my programs for only $597.00

Everything.

::: There Is One Big Catch :::

This offer ends November 30th, and I am going to be closing down on Dec 15th.

If you want to take advantage of this offer, and get all of my courses for 80% off, you have to do two things:

  1. Register right now
  2. Watch and/or download everything that you want from the collection by Dec 15th

Once you register, you'll see that you get access to watch and stream everything, PLUS access to download any of the courses you want to have forever on your computer.

::: Here's What You Get :::

This offer is pretty simple. You get everything. So just go to my program catalog on my website here, and look at it all:

=> Click Here: You Get Everything

It's over a dozen courses, something like 72 interviews, and all my advanced stuff.

I have set up a special order page, where you pay just $597 once, and then it gives you an "all access pass."

Here's that special link:

=> Claim Your Discount

OK, that's it. You know what to do.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and it's going to be over soon.

Email us if you have questions, and I hope this helps you get more dates… and the relationship of your dreams!

-David D.




Unsubscribe

Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment