Wednesday, November 23, 2022

“How’s your va-jay-jay this morning?”

Personal Life Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

This email is for women only... if you are a man, please click here so we won't send you email for women. ⇐ Men Click Here

Joylux is having a 25% OFF Black Friday Sitewide SALE! Click here to claim your discounts!

Do you remember my friend Jennifer who had burning pain from intercourse? She bought her VFit Gold vaginal rejuvenation device and needed help figuring out how to use it to end the pain. Wait 'til you hear what happened when she followed my "prescription."

Jennifer loved the look and feel of her new VFit Gold. But the first two times she used it, the pain was so intense she put it back in its little silk pouch and stuck it in her nightstand. I explained that her vaginal tissue was tight, but it would bounce back with a bit of coaxing, it would bounce back.

The best way to do that is with the VFit Gold from JoyLux.

Click Here For The Vfit Gold And More!25% OFF Black Friday Sitewide SALE (Get Huge Discounts For All Their Products, Limited Time Only)

No Sexual Advice Please ⇐ Click here, and you will only get Relationship Advice

VAG REJUVENATION AT HOME

Jennifer hadn't had sex in several years, so she needed to take it slow. I did not want her to associate her VFit Gold with pain, so I devised a plan to ensure that wouldn't happen.

In case you missed it, I want YOU to have the advice I gave Jennifer for do-it-yourself pain-free vaginal rejuvenation:

1) Get your VFit Gold. (Believe me, you'll be glad you did. I've heard so many women say, "It's the best investment in myself I've ever made!")

2) Massage your vaginal opening morning and night for the first three days. You can get the $65 RevitalizHer Hydrating Serum for additional lubrication.

3) Morning and night, take one capsule of FLOW, my organic blood flow supplement. FLOW will make massaging your vulva even more beneficial and increase vaginal lubrication.

4) After a few days, introduce the VFit Gold as much as it is comfortable. Slowly expand the tissue. You will tend to tighten up. Breathe deeply into your yoni. You want her to open like you're pushing out a baby. Could you do this morning and night?

I felt sure this would help and couldn't wait to hear from Jennifer. After a week, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I rang her up. "How's your va-jay-jay this morning?" I asked.

"OMG!" she said. "I'm so glad you turned me on to that RevitalizHer Vaginal Moisturizer. It's so luscious! I did what you said and gave myself a yoni massage morning and night. The very first time, I got super turned on! It must be the increased blood flow from taking your Nitric Oxide supplement. I'd stopped self-pleasing, but now I'm totally into it. My bedtime routine has never been so much fun!"

"That's wonderful!" I said. "And what about the VFit Gold?"

"Ya know, I got so into the yoni massage that I haven't tried putting it inside yet. But I did play with it around my vulva and clitoris last night. The sonic vibration gets me going. I like that it has several different modes. I guess I'm making friends with it. I figure the more turned on I am, the better. I'll probably slip it inside me tonight."

"That's great," I said. "Go slow; slip it in as much as it is comfortable. Remember, you want to expand the tissue very slowly. Suppose you feel yourself tightening up; back off and breathe into the base of your pelvis. You might even do a strong kegel, then let it go. This will help your pelvic floor relax and open up."

Listen, ladies. You can have a fulfilling sex life into your fifties, sixties, seventies, and beyond. Getting older doesn't mean it's all over. A lot of people report that sex gets BETTER with age. There is less urgency and more connection. Intimacy is about pleasuring each other. What turned you on when you were younger may not do it for you anymore. Same for your lover. So guess what? You get to explore what turns you both on now! Let your arousal take you on an erotic adventure!

Like any adventure, you want to be "in shape." It's a good idea to deal with physical limitations so you can surrender to your pleasure when you feel aroused. Your sweet vagina is like your muscles... she can atrophy as you age, especially if you've been through a dry spell. So order your VFit Gold today!

Click Here For The Vfit Gold And More!25% OFF Black Friday Sitewide SALE (Get Huge Discounts For All Their Products, Limited Time Only)

And while you're at it, get my organic blood flow supplement. There's no time like the present to get your mojo going!

Stay healthy. Stay beautiful. Stay sexy!
Susan

Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Expert to Millions," is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She is the best-selling author and publisher of 34 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills, such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Hormone Balancing, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time. You can find The Susan Bratton Show™ at BetterLover.com, her more personal posts @susanbratton on Instagram, and her new sexual vitality supplements DESIRE with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali and Fenugreek and her wildly successful blood flow booster, FLOW at The20store.com.

P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

Does the Phoenix Pro really work?
The doctors who've worked hard to develop this tool believe it's best to hear from actual users. Learn how to increase your sexual performance.


Double The Pleasure… Half-Off Deal
Getting this ATOM Plus Lux is the easiest thing you can do to increase hands-free orgasmic pleasure during intercourse. Just start using this cock ring during lovemaking and have more orgasms.

And Watch For More Articles Coming This Week:

Thursday
– Orgasmic Breast Massage Women Love
– Menopleasure?!
– Erotic, Sexual, and Tantric Lovemaking (60% OFF Black Friday SALE)
– Detox doctors speak up about infrared saunas
– Unforgettable Text Message
– "I was desperate to feel just how incredible the *** is…"

Friday
– How To Give A Yoni Massage
– 3 Steps To Get Your Partner's Attention And Affection Back
– NEW "Sweet Spot" Oral Pleasure Position
– "My Partner Won't Talk During Sex" [Mailbag]
– Do these GAINSWave-like Home Units work?
– BINGE-'GASM (Up to 50% Off On All Sex Toys)

Saturday
– 8 Bedroom Adventures To Try For A Steamy Holiday Season
– DIY Vagina Rejuvenation
– Male Menopause? (Mailbag)
– 60% OFF Early Black Friday SALE for over 80+ Online Tantric Sex Courses
– Care to join me at a party before the year ends?
– Why does he look at other women?

Sunday
– Female Self-Love "Butterfly Warm-Up" Technique
– Vaginal Orgasms, Heartgasms, and the Simultaneous Orgasms


Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Toll-Free: (866) 731-9919
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Note: We frequently partner with companies providing products and services featured in our emails in an affiliate relationship. We vet the products in advance to ensure they are trusted resources and recommend you research before you purchase too. We welcome your feedback and recommendations. If you find something of value, let us know. If we recommend something that doesn't work for you, let us know why. We care!

All information from Susan Bratton, Personal Life Media, The20, and our collective brands are personal opinions. Our advice is not intended or implied as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is for general information purposes only. Always seek consultation from your doctor.

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2022 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment