Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Final Call!

We're shutting down

Hey Man,

In case you haven't read any of my emails, Double your Dating is closing it's doors forever.

I was going to close the sale tonight, but we have a few more friends of mine that want to mail their lists one last time, and they couldn't make it with the holiday rush.

The website is still closing down December 15th. But I am keeping the sale open until December 10th.

You can actually get every single piece of my dating advice programs, my relationship advice programs, my ebooks, interviews - the whole enchilada - for only $597.00 right now.

People paid thousands of dollars for each ticket to attend my live events. You can get it ALL for only $597.00.

But there is a SERIOUS deadline here. The website shuts down on December 15th. You need to download your materials by then to keep them

You have to get your programs and download them all by then. Then they are yours forever.

Go here to get this deal before the doors are closed.


Your friend,
David D

Unsubscribe

Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment