Saturday, October 15, 2016

This Week's FREEBIES Expire Tomorrow Night!

Hey Man,

 

In case you did not get my email, or you haven’t checked it out yet, I have some killer free gift for you.

 

I have been planning this for a while now, and it’s finally here.

 

Over the course of the next THREE WEEKS, you are going to start calling me Santa Claus, or maybe Jack the Pumpkin King since it’s October

 

… because of all the goodies I am going to stuff into your mailbox.

 

These aren’t just “mini-eBooks” or a few lines or an article.  These are full-on programs that my friends in the dating world are making available to YOU, as my subscriber, for FREE.

 

100% free - no strings attached, no credit card numbers, just sign in and get the material you want.

 

The ONLY CATCH is, these offers only last 1 WEEK each!

 

There will be THREE of them.

 

Normally, we sell this stuff.  Every item on the page has a great value to us, and to you, and you can have it for free just over the next few days.  

 

Grab this week’s free products!

 

And when I say this offer expires, I mean it.  No re-opens, no second chances.  After Saturday the 15th at 11:59pm EST, this is GONE.

 

Then, on Monday the 17th, I will mail you with a page of BRAND NEW FREEBIES.  Then again on the 24th.

 

So overall, you are going to get about 15 programs if you want them all (you can pick and choose what you want!) without paying a dime.

 

Just because you are on my list.

 

Get your gifts now and enjoy them and USE them to make your life better.

 

Thank you for being so awesome!

 

Your Friend,

 

David D.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment