Tuesday, October 18, 2016

FREE PROGRAMS INSIDE!

Hey Man,

 

Wow!  I have gotten SUCH a fantastic response from you guys about the free offers from last week.

 

I am stoked to be able to give you more this week.

 

Week 2 - we have fresh new freebies!

 

My buddy Scot McKay is giving you his complete eBook “Deserve What You Want” 100% free.  He sells that online for $37.00.

 

I’ve got Dave Miz on the list from Insider Internet Dating, and he is handing out his Phone Number to Date eBook, again, 100% free for you.

 

All you have to do is tell them where to send the material - there is no card required, no payment of any kind accepted.  This is pay it forward week!

 

WHY would we do that?  Honestly, because I believe in giving value, and I believe in giving BACK.  I seriously want you to succeed, and one of the best ways I know how to make that happen is to give you some of our best tips, tools and tricks for success in the dating world.

 

But remember, these offers only last 1 WEEK!

 

Grab this week’s free products!

 

And when I say this offer expires, I mean it.  No re-opens, no second chances.  After Saturday the 22nd at 11:59pm EST, this is GONE.

 

Then, on Monday the 24th, I will mail you with a page of BRAND NEW FREEBIES.

 

Get your gifts now and enjoy them and USE them to make your life better.

 

Thank you for being so awesome!

 

Your Friend,

 

David D.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment