Friday, October 28, 2016

How To Take Control And Develop Unshakable Confidence With Women

 

Hi Man,

As you know, when it comes to becoming more successful with women and dating, I honestly believe that the most important thing to do is get your INNER GAME issues handled.

(Having trouble viewing this email? CLICK HERE)

And, as you may also know, I've actually done an entire program called Deep Inner Game... a program that is 100% focused on helping guys deal with their Inner Game issues.

I get a lot of questions about this program, and I thought I'd take a minute to answer a few common questions... and to give you some ideas about how you can fix your Inner Game Dating problems...

Spotlight

Get The "Inner Game" You Need To SUCCEED

 

SPECIAL NOTE: If you've realized that your lack of confidence is holding you back from having success with women and in life, then NOTHING is going to change for you until you finally TAKE ACTION and DO something about it.

 

Here's what I suggest:

 

Go check out a program that I put together specifically to help in this special area...

 

It's all here:

 

Deep Inner Game

 

 

Let's start with this one:

"Nothing Has Worked For Me In The Past... Will This Program?"

My honest answer is... I don't know. Comforting, huh?

Seriously, one of the things that I and my co-teacher talk about in this program is the concept of MATURITY. Part of growing up is learning that there aren't very many magic bullets in life... there aren't many quick-fix techniques that will solve all your problems.

What I can tell you is that this program is based on over twenty years of combined research, experience, and learning... and the two people who are teaching in this program have studied the best.

Personally, I've had some very challenging personal Inner Game issues in my life... many of which took me years to figure out and overcome. And here's what I learned along the way:

I think that the problem with a lot of self-help programs is that they're what I'll call idealistic and wishful. They're not based on years of research, testing, and personal experience. All of the things you're going to learn in this program WORK and have been refined over time.

What I'm trying to say is that I believe this program has the greatest chance of helping you fix your Inner Game issues... and I think it is the fastest way to do it as well.

Next question...

"How Long Will This Program Take To Work?"

Another great question. And I'll give you another great answer:

I don't know.

What I can tell you is that you can start using the tools you're going to learn immediately. And I'll put myself out there and say that I believe you will actually feel differently, and you'll see others respond to you very differently as soon as you implement what you're going to learn.

The material in this program is a highly-condensed crash course in the most important aspects of psychology and behavior, as they apply to success with women and dating...

I think that once you learn the main tools and concepts (which are taught in an EASY-TO-LEARN visual way), you will be able to see many of your challenges in a way that allows you to take control of them.

One of the biggest problems guys experience is this feeling of being out of control, and I think that one of the most important advantages you're going to experience when you go through this program is an instant feeling of TAKING CONTROL.

And, if you stick with these materials, and use what you're learning, I believe you can make huge improvements very rapidly.

"Are The Exercises And Tools Difficult To Learn And Use?"

This one is easy. No.

I've been studying psychology for a lot of years. I love the topic, as you know. But one of my personal Pet peeves is when these smarty psychology gurus use big, complex, confusing terms... and seem to intentionally confuse with their ideas.

This program is the opposite of that.

You'll see instantly that everything is explained in an easy-to-understand way. Any psychology terms are explained along the way... and avoided as much as possible. All of the ideas are easy to understand... and all of the tools are easy to use.

I promise you that.

"Are There A Lot Of Dating Techniques Included?"

Let's be clear about this... This program does NOT contain a ton of dating techniques. If you're looking for techniques and step-by-step moves for different dating situations, then go check out one of my other programs... like Approaching Women or Meeting Women Online.

THIS program is focused on helping you achieve life-changing Inner Game success... period.... and the techniques are all for overcoming inner challenges.

"What Makes This Program Different From Other Self-Help Materials?"

I've spent several years of my life reading self-help books... listening to audio programs... and going to seminars... so, instead of explaining what makes this program different, I'd like to tell you what makes this program SPECIAL.

I like to make fun of self-help... partly because, well, it's easy to make fun of... and partly because a lot of it is just plain lame.

That said, many of the self-help books I've read are amazing. I credit a lot of my own success personally and in the dating world with the things I've learned from some of the wise self-help authors in the world.

The problems that I kept running into as I read self-help books were:

  • The material wasn't specifically created to help me become more successful with women and dating.
  • The authors of the books I was reading really didn't understand how to ATTRACT women or create attraction.

In other words, I had to do a lot of the work of translating what they were saying into the dating world. But my Deep Inner Game program was actually created to help you overcome Inner Game issues... that will lead to dating success. No translation required!

This program will transform how you feel inside... and it will lead to more success with women and dating. I guarantee it. In fact, the way I guarantee it is with the offer I'm going to make you right now...

If you're experiencing Inner Game challenges that you know are preventing you from having success with women and dating, then I'd like to try out this program to use for a month... at MY risk and expense.

You can go through the program and actually use the concepts and techniques inside. If it doesn't help you... and you don't get real results inside that month, then just cancel it.

I've spent a lot of time learning all this stuff and putting this program together... and if you want to take advantage of all my work and effort... and get a huge jump on this area of your life, then get this program.

You can get a lot more details and check out the video clips of the program here:

Deep Inner Game

That's about it. Go learn about the program, and I'll talk to you again soon.

   Your friend,

 

David DeAngelo

 

 

  
 
 
 

P.S. Don't forget to check out all of the programs I've created to help you learn how to attract and meet women.

My programs cover all aspects... from Inner Game stuff like how to overcome fear and a limiting self-image, to specific techniques like how to approach women, how to meet women online, and how to make sure that your conversation creates attraction. You can check them all out here.

 

 

Approaching Women

 

 


Never get nervous around women again:

  • Talk to any woman, anywhere

  • Close the deal every time
  • Eliminate fear and shyness forever

 Approaching Women

 

 

 

Become Mr. Right

 

All the magic powers you need to attract & keep an incredible woman:

 

  • Show women you're "The One"

  • Meet, date, & keep a "Total 10"
  • Turbocharge your success in life & love

 

Become Mr. Right

 

If you are under the age of 18 or no longer wish to receive our emails, please unsubscribe from our newsletters and other communications by scrolling all the way to the bottom of this email (outside the body of the email) and clicking on the unsubscribe link, or by sending a written request to Double Your Dating LLC, 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las Vegas, NV 89169.

 

©2001-2016 Double Your Dating LLC All Rights Reserved. "Double Your Dating" and "David DeAngelo" are trademarks used by Double Your Dating LLC. By entering, you agree to our terms and conditions. By entering your email address you are also requesting and agreeing to subscribe to our email newsletter. You must be 18 or older to enter. You can read our FTC Disclosure Statement. If you need to contact support, please go to the Contact Us link below. Read my privacy policy here.

 

We take your privacy very seriously. Disclaimer: Results will vary, and you should not use this information as a substitute for help from a licensed professional. Good luck!

 

If you have a question check my FAQ's before sending us an email. Contact us.
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325


If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below.  Bear in mind, you will no longer be able to receive updates about your products, member's area, password retrieval and other pertinent information.  If you wish to simply be taken out of the newsletter list, reply to this email and we will remove you.

 Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment