Monday, December 28, 2015

Personal Letter: Happy Holidays and THANK YOU!

Hey it's David D,
 
I wanted to take a few minutes and pass along this short, personal email to wish you and your family very happy holidays.

I also want to thank you for being such a deeply valued member of the “Double Your Dating” family this past year.

Whether you’ve been learning with me for just a few months or for years, I want you to know that I truly appreciate having you as one of my students.

It’s like I always say:

I know exactly how it feels to not get dates... to be searching for “the one”... to be stuck in a relationship that just isn’t working.

All of which is why I wanted to share my biggest New Year’s resolution with YOU today:

I want you to know how proud I am to have you as part of our community - and that I plan on celebrating by sharing even MORE incredible learning opportunities (and offering even MORE amazing value) in 2016!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy a very special holiday with your family and loved ones, and I look forward to helping you take your love life to a life-changing new level this year!

Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season,

-David D.

P.S. As a special thank you for being part of the “Double Your Dating” family this year, I also put together a FREE holiday gift package for you.

It includes 2 of my all-time most-powerful training programs!

I know for a fact that this gift package will give you a huge head-start on making your dreams come true with women, dating, and relationships this year, so...

Click here to get YOUR $685 holiday gift!
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment