Tuesday, December 8, 2015

How Guys Screw Up First Dates...

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Double Your Dating
How Guys Screw Up First Dates...
 
Hi Man,
 

Want to approach that amazing woman that you've been dreaming about... then get her number... then get a date with her... then take things EFFORTLESSLY to a "physical" level with her...

... all without *any* NERVOUSNESS or FEAR of rejection whatsoever?

If so, then you've got to check THIS out.

 

    No big surprise... I get email from a LOT of guys who want to know how to behave around women.

   And naturally, many of these questions focus on the first meeting or the first date.

   That's why I want to devote this entire newsletter to a concept that I feel is VITAL to understanding how you MUST behave around a woman you've just met...

   In a few moments, I'm going to share a SIMPLE, 3-POINT PLAN that ANY man can use to avoid the biggest mistake most guys make to screw up a date.

   But first, let's get right to "the problem":

THE BIG MISTAKE THAT ALMOST EVERY GUY MAKES...

   No doubt about it: there's a KEY difference between the way men and women act when they first meet a "potential mate"...

   Women usually act in a way that can be characterized like this:

   "You're interesting to me. I'd like to get to know you better, and we can see where this goes."

   Men usually act in a way that can be characterized like this:

   "I am so interested in you that I'm nervous. In fact, I'm already thinking of you as a potential girlfriend or wife... or at least a one-night stand."

   In other words, women are usually casual and laid-back when they're first meeting a guy...

   But GUYS tend to act like every girl is a POTENTIAL WIFE.

   As you can imagine, this creates a lot of tension and pressure.

   And I'm not talking about the GOOD kind, either.

   I'm talking about the kind that makes men shiver and shake with nervousness, and women feel uncomfortable because the MAN is acting uncomfortable.

   I KNOW that you can relate to this in some way.

   And if so... chances are good that *you* are a man who starts acting all freakish and nervous when you're talking to a woman... and therefore you SCREW THINGS UP before you even have a chance to get started.

   But that's OKAY.

   I was right there with you, not very long ago.

   And listen... treating a woman I'd just met as if she could be the love of my life was something that I would always do...

   ... until I learned a very different approach that actually WORKED.

   I began to ASSUME, and therefore ACT like, every woman had SOMETHING that was going to annoy me, bother me, or SCREW UP HER CHANCES with me.

   The MAIN reason that I did this?

   SURPRISE...

   It's because IT was actually TRUE!

   The fact is that MOST women are NOT compatible "long term" with most men.

   In other words, if you do get into a long-term relationship with a particular woman, the chances are that she's going to have things about her that you don't like.

   This is why one of my favorite Cocky & Funny themes to follow is, "You're screwing up your chances with me."

   Here's how it works:

   Let's say I'm walking down the street with a girl to have a cup of tea. We'll assume that she and I just met the night before, I got her number, and now we're walking from my place to tea.

   On the way in the door to the coffee shop, let's say she trips over the doorway.

   I might look at her, shake my head in an "overly dramatic fake annoyed" way, and say, "This relationship just isn't going to work."

   Then, let's say fifteen minutes later, she spills her tea on the table and herself.

   I'll shake my head again and say, "What did I tell you about this kind of behavior?"

   In other words, I'm communicating the very OPPOSITE of "You're a potential wife."

   Instead, I'm saying, "I'm so comfortable around you that I can even make fun of you without caring what you think of me."

   Does this sound a little crazy?

   Good. It should.

   But trust me.

   If you spend a couple of hours having regular, normal conversation... being Cocky & Funny, enjoying yourself, NOT trying to impress her, and generally demonstrating that you could care less how things turn out...

   ... you'll be FAR more likely to take things further than if you act as if she might be the love of your life and you wind up acting so nervous, stilted, and DUMB that she runs away.

    Oh by the way...

    If you're a guy for whom being naturally, effortlessly, CONFIDENTLY funny with women doesn't come naturally (just like it didn't for me...)

   ... then I want you to know that there's a "magic cure" that I discovered for this "disease" that quickly CHANGED EVERYTHING for me.

   It's an incredibly simple way to go from being a "stick in the mud" to the kind of guy who always knows EXACTLY what to say...

   ... at EXACTLY the right time...

   ... in EXACTLY the right way...

   ... to make a woman laugh and therefore create the first SPARKS of irresistible ATTRACTION.

  Whether you need the full "magic cure" for becoming a Cocky & Funny master... or you just need to "fine tune" the Cocky & Funny skills you already have... then you should take a minute and check this out right now.

 

   But anyway...

   Back to the 1 thing that most guys who are unsuccessful with women do that screws things up... and a SIMPLE, 3-POINT PLAN to keep in mind to make sure you never do it again.

   Again, here's the one thing that YOU need to AVOID...

   MAKE SURE THAT YOU *NEVER* TREAT A WOMAN YOU'VE JUST MET AS IF SHE'S A POTENTIAL FUTURE WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND.

   And here's my simple plan for what you need to do instead:

1) Lean back and be cool.

   Like I said, make jokes about her screwing up her chances with you.

   Tell her that she's a nice friend.

   Assume that she has qualities that are going to annoy you, then point them out (in a Cocky & Funny way, of course).

   This way, suddenly you'll come across as cool and comfortable in your own skin, and it will be reflected in everything from your personal style to your body language.

2) Don't lose your composure.

   You see, most men "lose it" with a great woman the moment she starts "testing" them with questions to see if they're needy, insecure, or inexperienced.

   So stay on course. Stay composed.

   No matter what she asks, react with your body, behavior, moods, and responses based on what YOU need to do to CREATE ATTRACTION instead of KILL IT.

   If she mentions that other men... or says she's unavailable... or complains about something you do... you need to react like a man who couldn't care less what she thinks, has a life of his own, and loves to be in control.

3) Learn how to "get" women.

   Unfortunately, most guys look for tricks and "pick up lines" when it comes time to LEARN how to meet women.

   They don't realize that every trick in the world isn't going to help them if they don't UNDERSTAND what's really "going on" inside a woman... then learn how to use that knowledge to CREATE LIFE-CHANGING NEW SUCCESS in life and love.

   In other words:

   First, you need to learn how *NOT* to do things like treating a woman like she might be your future wife...

   ... and then you need to learn everything you must do RIGHT (and there are many).

   Today, I wanted to let you know that there is a way to get *ALL* of this handled... quickly and EASILY... so that you can FINALLY start enjoying the kind of success with women you've always dreamed about.

   It's my legendary, success-proven home-study program called "Advanced Dating Techniques," one that I literally spent YEARS researching and putting together to GUARANTEE that it *works*.

   Here's a quick example of how this program is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to start turbocharging your success with women IMMEDIATELY:

   In the very first segment of the program, we focus entirely on your "Inner Game."

   In other words, right off the bat, we focus on helping you understand what's *really* going on INSIDE YOURSELF... and INSIDE THE MINDS OF THE WOMEN YOU WANT.

   This program goes into DEPTH about ALL aspects of psychology and behavior of men and women...

   ... and then teaches you how to USE THAT KNOWLEDGE to start getting incredible, real- world results in your love life.

   Of course, I also teach a TON of specific, step-by-step, immediately usable techniques as well.

   Hundreds of them, in fact.

   In "Advanced Dating Techniques, you get over 12 solid hours of high quality streaming video of me teaching everything (from the ground up) on how to take things all the way from beginning to end... from the first meeting through the first date... all the way to the bedroom and beyond.

   You'll learn how to overcome your limiting beliefs about women.

   You'll learn how to eliminate your fears of talking to women.

   You'll learn how to make women feel ATTRACTION for you, even if you don't have money or looks, etc.

   In other words, this is *THE* complete system... everything you MUST know to start meeting and dating more women IMMEDIATELY...

   ... and right now you can put it all to work for you 100% RISK-FREE.

   Get the details right here.

 

   Don't let this one slide.

   Do me (and yourself) a favor, and have a look at those FREE VIDEO CLIPS right now.

   There are simple, hidden "secrets" waiting for you that you'd never have thought of in a million years... but that you can start putting to work for you TONIGHT.

   So go ahead.

   Have a look, let me know what you think, and then I'll talk to you again in a couple of days.

 

   I'll talk to you again soon.

 

   Your friend,

 

David DeAngelo

 

 

P.S. Umm... if you STILL haven't downloaded your copy of my original eBook "Double Your Dating"...

... then you need to do that RIGHT NOW as well.

The "Double Your Dating" eBook is the universal starting point for dating success... jam-packed with dozens and dozens of my best, easiest, most fundamental techniques for meeting and dating women.

*PLUS* it comes with 3 amazing, game-changing BONUS booklets that aren't available anywhere else.

You can download it all for FREE, right NOW, and try it out before you buy... so what are you waiting for?

Get started here.

 

  
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment