Wednesday, March 13, 2024

๐Ÿ˜She Wants To Throw Him Down And Do Him Now!

Personal Life Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Hey, Lover,

“Last night, he came up behind me, kissed my neck, and said, ‘Mmmm… I love the smell of your hair,’ in his deepest, hottest voice. My panties evaporated! No longer does dirty talk feel weird.” — Mrs. Z.

Most people don’t want the bedroom talk you hear on adult media. Sure, there’s a time and a place for the more animalistic, guttural approach. But expanding dirty talk to become more sensual improves your skills as a lover. When you speak to a lover’s mind, you are hitting their #1 sex organ–their brain.

“We didn’t even consider dirty talk two years ago. But your advice helped us discover the beauty of this. Creating your private love language brings so many benefits. It helps you learn what you are comfortable with. It keeps your partner in an exciting loop. It keeps creative juices and other juices flowing. It leads to better sex and exceptional foreplay. Dirty talk has been so good for our relationship.” –Mary Grace.

Whether you are straight, gay, or flexible in your sexual orientation, we humans are romantically wired. Many women are surprised to experience a moment where they want their partner to be their daddy, talking to them like a little girl. But most of the time, lovers prefer encouragement over dirty talk. “Good little girls” of all persuasions still want to be adored, revered, and reassured that they are sexy and desirable.

When you moan and convey your pleasure verbally, your partner knows they are making you feel incredible that you’re enjoying yourself. Even more important, your moans and verbal expressions make you and your partner get even more turned on. You are adding more overall sexual energy into the field, which reverberates into your partner to heighten their arousal. Everyone comes more, harder, and better.

Here is a download of my Dirty Talk book. How to talk dirty without feeling weird…

Now, read on to see today’s sexy opportunities!


Throw Him Down and Do Him Now!


For men and women who want to flip the script on dominance… It’s her turn!

“I have a problem with being dominant in the bedroom with my husband. I trust him completely, and otherwise, our sex life is great. It is probably mostly a lack of knowledge about acting and what I should do. Anyway, I am open to any suggestions. Thank you so much, Susan.” — Megan (not her real name)

Allow me to show you how an intelligent, sassy, classy woman can run the bedroom game and turn him into her love slave for the night.

Ravish Him ⇐ Be A Dominant Woman In Bed (Video + Book)


Play Both Ends of Your “Flute”


For men and women seeking ways to integrate toys into partnered sex

I’m excited to share this vibrator with you because it’s one of the core toys I grab over and over for two main pleasure experiences:

✔ Awakening my G-Spot and U-Spot (the second G-Spot) if I want to ejaculate
✔ Stimulating my vagina with this vibrating dildo when I am giving a blow job

What I like most is internal self-pleasure in my vagina while simultaneously giving oral to my lover. I thrill when both ends of my flute are played simultaneously. Getting stimulated orally while I feel the treble and bass playing their song on my G-Spot and, frankly, deep inside me, exploring all the rooms of my vaginal mansion is one of my go-to get-offs.

Kurve ⇐ Dual Motor Treble And Bass Design, World’s First Customizable G-Spot Vibrator

Click Here To Get The Quiet Vibe Guide ⇐ FREE Guide Of The Top 10 Quiet Vibes I’ve Tested (PLUS More Orgasmic Sex Tips For Lovers)


Semen Maximizer: Volume, Quality, and Count


For men looking for a BIG upgrade to their load size

“My lover wants me to come hard each time we have sex. And she wants a lot of it. So, I try to withhold ejaculation to build up my semen volume for when we have sex (which usually happens every four days or so).

I’m looking for ways to increase my volume so I can give it to her.

Are there any safe, natural means to improve the ejaculate amount you guys have come across? I mean, like OBNOXIOUS levels, from tablespoons to cups? I ask this because she’ll be more excited if I can offer that to her.

Do you have any ideas?”

If you want to “build up” your volume without abstaining from getting off for a few days, I have recommended the Huge Load Formula since 2016 to rave reviews.

Huge Load Formula (Free Shipping) ⇐ Botanicals That Jack Your Jizz


5-Minute Boner Recovery Trick


For men who want to reload faster

How long does it take you to “rebuild” a boner after your climax and then go for another lovemaking session?

You know, there are only two ways to do that:

1. Learn how to last long without releasing…

2. Learn how to recover your rock-solid boners quickly right after your climax and penetrate her for as long as she wants…

The result?

You BOTH get to enjoy those colossal orgasms that make you feel like sexual superstars.

So here it is:

New Sex Tips Alert (includes the 5-minute “boner recovery” technique)


Zinc7 For More Energy and Less Depression


For people seeking simple but effective ways to optimize your energy and happiness

I was thinking about how Zinc is part of the electron transport chain required to create ATP for energy. And how it’s a crucial part of the production of neurotransmitters to avoid depression and anxiety. Vitamin deficiencies don’t necessarily CAUSE depression and anxiety, but they may contribute to more than is currently recognized. And not just with these vitamins and minerals… We are still learning.

However, if I don’t take certain amino acids every morning like clockwork, I feel depressed. So I know this is worth considering for others.

Frankly, we need a LOT of kinds of Zinc to keep our bodies operating well. My friends at RevHealth make Zinc 7 with all seven types of Zinc in a single capsule. They are having a buy one get two bottles sale. It’s an excellent time to stock up your body on Zinc.

Check Out This Website For More Information ⇐ Discover How To Naturally Get All 7 Forms Of Zinc (Buy 1 Get 2 FREE Promo)


Rock Hard Formula Q&A


For men with questions about my top-selling erectile function drink

I’ve been getting questions from my fans about Rock Hard Formula. So, I thought I’d answer them in today’s email for everyone.

Question #1: Why Is Rock Hard Formula Better Than Artificial Erection Pills?

Rock Hard Formula is a food supplement with super herbs in their most natural form.

Question #2: Will It Work For Older Guys?

Rock Hard Formula was designed for men of all ages, ensuring a safe and effective product.

Question #3: What’s In It, and Is It Safe?

Rock Hard Formula is 100% made from natural He Shou Wu Extract, Goji Berry, Cistanche, Nettle Root, Tribulus Terrestris, Eucommia Bark, Horny Goat Weed, Morinda Root, and Salvia Root. No sugar, no artificial sweeteners, or preservatives. No Trans Fats.

Question #4: How Do I Take It?

Add two teaspoons of the ready-made powder to a warm (or hot) water mug and drink in the morning.

Question #5: Is It Guaranteed?

30-day, 100% satisfaction, or your money back. No questions asked.

Rock Hard Formula V2 ⇐ Formula That Aims To Support Healthy Male Sexual Health And Overall Vitality (FREE Shipping Offer)

Take Good Care of Yourself,
Suz

P.S. Check Out This Website For More Information ⇐ Discover How To Naturally Get All 7 Forms Of Zinc (Buy 1 Get 2 FREE Promo)

Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Expert to Millions", is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She’s created hundreds of techniques that transform having sex into making love and is the world’s most well-respected sexual biohacker.

Susan is a best-selling author and publisher of 44 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills, such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Ravish Him, Dirty Talk, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time.

Susan is co-founder and CEO of two companies: Personal Life Media, Inc., a publisher of heart-connected lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills and sexual regenerative therapies, and The20, LLC., a manufacturer of DESIRE libido botanical multivitamin/mineral complex and blood FLOW Nitric Oxide Booster™️ supplements and her new DESIRE sexual energy bars.

You can follow her shares @SusanBratton on Instagram and her FREE OnlyFans @SusanBratton. Susan frequently appears on ABC, CBS, The CW, and NBC as well as being the #1 downloaded sexpert on hundreds of podcasts and summits.


Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Note: We frequently partner with companies providing products and services featured in our emails in an affiliate relationship. We vet the products in advance to ensure they are trusted resources and recommend you research before purchasing. We welcome your feedback and recommendations. We may receive a commission if you buy a recommended product or click one of the links in this email. Thank you for supporting us!

All information from Susan Bratton, Personal Life Media, The20, and our collective brands are personal opinions. The statements made within this email have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2024 - Personallifemedia.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment