Friday, March 15, 2024

๐Ÿค— 12 "Sexy Gratitude" Sentences You Can Use During Sex

Personal Life Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Hey, Cutie!

Try this as an on-ramp to becoming more comfortable talking during sex: Begin a gratitude practice.

Your partner wants to know they are doing a good job and that you both feel good.

Their performance anxiety will be lowered, and their pleasure will improve if they are explicitly told that what’s happening is good, excellent, fun, pleasurable… Otherwise, they will just not be sure you’re enjoying yourself.

Use the examples at the bottom of this email to get started. 


Brain-Heart-Body Seduction


Have you ever tried subtly seducing your partner, but they just said “NO?”

That’s because when most people try to ask someone out, introduce romance, initiate sex, or propose, it’s a “Yes or No question.”

However, there’s a sneaky, subtle, powerful way to up the chances of someone saying “Yes.”

Hypnosis? Nope. None of that far-out stuff.

This is just basic, human, brain-heart-body seduction.

Check this out:

How To Make Your Lover Say Yes… Always ⇐ Seduction Secrets


Sex In The Mirror Positions


I love to have sex in the mirror. In both my houses, my closets have floor-to-ceiling mirrors. When I rent a hotel room that doesn’t have a mirror by the bed, I cross it off my future stays list. Mirrors should be mandatory!

And I used to be the girl that wouldn’t look at myself having sex because I didn’t think I looked good enough. Oh how we can grow in a single lifetime!

Like everything in sex, the more you do it, the better it gets. And that includes watching yourself and filming yourself having it!

One of my favorite things about “Sex Position Mastery” by my buddy, Lloyd Lester, is the creative fodder it gives me for remembering sex positions I can do in the mirror.

Click Here To Check Out Sex Position Mastery ⇐ LOOK OF LOVE!

What mirror work will you be doing next date night?


Breast Massage Oil and Directions…


I had to get up in the wee hours this morning for meetings. After dinner last night, I was tired and knew I needed to sleep early.

I made Tim an offer. “Hey, how about we wash our faces, brush our teeth, and snuggle in bed? I’d love for you to give me a breast massage, and then I’ll give you a lingam massage.”

Tim readily agreed. He is always up for loving me the way I need it.

We got in bed. I laid back against him. Tim lovingly spread FORIA Breast Massage Oil all over my luscious lobes. He rubbed the center of my chest, my sternum. He rubbed all around my breasts, especially underneath where they lay on my chest. It felt outstanding up in the little pockets by my collarbones and shoulders. Then he pleasured my nipples and gathered and cupped my breasts in his hands.

I love these FORIA oils.

Click Here for The Breast Massage Oil ⇐ Breast Pleasure and Health

We’d all have more intimacy if we could focus on these precious moments of relaxation and stress reduction, not just race to intercourse.


PhotoBioModulation (red light) Penile Growth Therapy


The Dr. Kaplan team fulfilled one of my wishes for a new male enhancement product… A red light therapy penis wrap.

If you have a pump, you need STIMULATE. This wraps on your cylinder, and it wraps on your penis and testicles. This is the precise red light wavelengths the cells of the penis need to recover from pumping and become more efficient. Red light, or photobiomodulation, is a proven recovery modality for repairing and growing new cells.

Red light stimulates mitochondria, which are the batteries in your cells. It also increases blood flow, oxygenation, and tissue healing. This helps build the penile tissue faster because it stimulates the Leydig cells. Red light is also clinically proven to increase testosterone production by stimulating the Leydig cells.

The wavelengths include 85 red light bulbs at 660 nm (nanometers) and 85 near-infrared LED bulbs at 880 nm.

Click Here for a Full Demonstration Video
Click Here To Get STIMULATE

(Ladies, use two of the STIMULATES wrapped around your upper arms to tighten that skin that wrinkles.)

It’s not hard to figure out what to say. If you’re just starting out being verbal during intimacy, simple things are better. You don’t want to take your partner’s head out of their relaxation state. If what you said was too complex, they’d have to think about it. You want almost mindlessly easy statements that just flow into their heart.


Try These Sexy Gratitude Examples:

“I’m enjoying myself so much with you today.”

“What you’re doing feels so good.”

“I’m lucky to have a partner who is so good in bed.”

“We are great together when we make love. It feels good to be here.”

“You look very sexy and pretty/handsome to me today.”

“I love when we finally get a chance to be alone together.”

“Our intimate times are such treasured moments.”

“I’m glad we still have it going on!”

“When I picked you as my partner, I chose you so well.”

“Being close to you like this expands my heart.”

“Whatever you’re doing, don’t stop! I love it!”

“Oh, that’s a new move. Great job. It feels wonderful!”

“I’ve missed being this close to you lately. Thanks for this beautiful reminder of our connection.”

“I love you so much, darling. Thank you for being my best friend and lover.”

You can also keep it short and sweet at first.

“Feels good.”

“Love this.”

“Love you.”

“You’re the best.”

“You’re so sexy.”

Then, over time, you can say more words.

Not only does speaking your appreciation lower anxiety by reassuring your partner, but it also draws your hearts closer together. Just by noticing and speaking the words, the pleasure is heightened for both of you.

We, humans, need to know we are doing a good job. We crave encouragement, appreciation, and gratitude. You can increase your good partner skills by integrating a gratitude practice into your intimacy. Over time, you’ll become so comfortable talking during intimacy that you’ll be able to graduate to requesting modifications and asking for desires. That’s when things get perfect in the bedroom! These higher-level skills of more masterful lovers are available to you now.

Start In Gratitude,
Suz

Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Expert to Millions", is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She’s created hundreds of techniques that transform having sex into making love and is the world’s most well-respected sexual biohacker.

Susan is a best-selling author and publisher of 44 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Ravish Him, Dirty Talk, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time.

Susan is co-founder and CEO of two companies: Personal Life Media, Inc., a publisher of heart-connected lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills and sexual regenerative therapies and The20, LLC., a manufacturer of DESIRE libido botanical multivitamin/mineral complex and blood FLOW Nitric Oxide Booster™️ supplements and her new DESIRE sexual energy bars.

You can follow her personal shares @SusanBratton on Instagram and her FREE OnlyFans @SusanBratton. Susan frequently appears on ABC, CBS, The CW, and NBC as well as being the #1 downloaded sexpert on hundreds of podcasts and summits.


Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Note: We frequently partner with companies providing products and services featured in our emails in an affiliate relationship. We vet the products in advance to ensure they are trusted resources and recommend you research before purchasing. We welcome your feedback and recommendations. We may receive a commission if you buy a recommended product or click one of the links in this email. Thank you for supporting us!

All information from Susan Bratton, Personal Life Media, The20, and our collective brands are personal opinions. The statements made within this email have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2024 - Personallifemedia.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment