Friday, July 13, 2018

☄ Oral Sex Positions: Blow Job Position With Vibrator

Stimulates multiple areas simultaneously.
Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

What I love about this oral sex position is that HE controls the thrust and the speed while she gets to lay back and relax!

Hello, Jmonty1945@gmail.com,

Ha! It's true... there once was a time when I didn't really know how to give and receive oral sex. I can hardly believe I went public about that on YouTube!

It's all part of my mission to help you become a Better Lover. That's why I made this video series... to show you slight variations that make tried-and-true sex positions SUPER HOT.

It's all about the secret ingredient that keeps your sex life spicy: VARIETY.

In this video you'll learn the ins and outs AND ups and downs of one of my personal all-time favorite sex positions. I actually had an artist draw these positions so I could show you exactly how it's done. And when you go watch the video you'll also get a free ebook with all seven stimulating sex positions in it. And you can also download each of the sex positions individually in case you want to use on as a screen saver, send it to your lover or use it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest... anywhere!

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW ⇐ Watch the blow job sex position video (FULLY ILLUSTRATED)

No Sexual Advice Please ⇐ Click here and you will only get Relationship Advice

SO HOT I'M DRESSED AS A FIREMAN

See how I pair a blow job with a vibrator for a rolicking good time.

He starts by standing over her and dangling his penis down...
She completely relaxes as he plays with her mouth...
She reaches down and stimulates herself...

SPOILER ALERT!! You have to see what's next!

CHINGALINGA! FOR A WILD TIME ⇐ Go here, Watch NOW

Part of why I love this particular variation is that it allows the woman to get very, very relaxed. When he's standing above her in this particular way, her hands are free to do what they may. And you know what that means!

To your mutual satisfaction,
Susan

P.S. You'll want to watch every single video in this 7-part series on Stimulating Sex Positions so be sure to Subscribe to my Better Lover YouTube Channel. Remember: if you want to be a better lover and keep getting better all the time, variety is key. That's why I recorded this series. I want to help you "bring it" in the bedroom. I'll be talking about: easy sex positions, G-spot sex positions, Missionary 50 shades-style, Kama Sutra sex positions. I'll even teach you a "what do do to get in the back door" sex position! Be sure to get a notification when my next video is released. It's totally free. Go here and subscribe to Better Lover today.

P.P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

My husband isn't "there for me." (Mailbag)

What do you do when he seems to want nothing more than to take up permanent residence in his man-cave? If this rings familiar, read on.


⚠️ WARNING: The WRONG Hormone Test

This article is for women and men who want to have a basic understanding of the different types of hormone tests available to them and how testing their hormones can lead to greater understanding of longevity, wellness and sexual satisfaction.


What triggers you (or your partner)?

If you find yourself, like most of us mere mortals, triggered by people at times, you will want to read this. And if you're perfect, read it anyway, because you can become an even more compassionate communicator.

And Watch For More Awesome Articles Coming This Week:

Saturday
- Tantric Kissing Step-by-Step

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
I ♥️ My Wife
Personal Life Media on Facebook
Twitter @SusanBratton
Medium @SusanBratton
YourTango Expert
LinkedIn


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2017 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment