Thursday, March 8, 2018

Save 35% On My eBook For 3 Days Only (And Start Getting Women!)

 

Hi Man,

 

I can't tell you how excited I am that you've signed up to receive my newsletters. No doubt, it's the first step toward changing your entire life by becoming more successful with women.

But I also want to make it as easy as possible for you to take the next step -- also known as actually GETTING WOMEN so quickly and easily you'll kick yourself for not learning how to do it sooner. And, to make sure that it finally happens, I have a very special offer for you.

For the next 3 DAYS ONLY, I've arranged for you to download and read my world-famous eBook... for just $9.73!

That's right, my success-proven ebook called "Double Your Dating" regularly sells for $14.97. But for the next 3 days only, YOU can get it for a one-time special price of just $9.73!

Listen, I can't begin to tell you how major this is. In other words, I ALMOST NEVER DO THIS.

Right now, I'm prepared to give you huge 35% savings off my eBook's usual price -- but only if you take action before this offer ends in just 3 DAYS.

Make no mistake: this is the ONLY eBook containing my magic secrets of approaching women, getting dates, and getting physical more easily than you ever dreamed possible. Download it now and start reading at incredible 35% off savings here:

After that, you will NOT see this offer again. Period.

So, if you're still looking for the magic secrets of making women feel irresistible ATTRACTION (no matter what you look like or how rich you are) then getting my ebook is the fastest, easiest way to succeed. It basically includes EVERY powerful tool and step-by-step technique you'll need to:

Develop the massive confidence to approach ANY woman, ANY place, ANY time

Avoid the lethal mistakes that show a woman you're needy or inexperienced (and what you need to do instead)

Master the "19 personality traits" that attract women like magnets. (Master just 3 and you'll stand out from the crowd. Master 10 and no woman can resist you!)

Take a woman from "just friends" to the bedroom and beyond FAST

Plus much, much more. After all, this eBook hasn't become a global hot seller for nothing.

And, because you've taken the time to sign up for my newsletters and become one of my newest students, I want to make sure that you get all of this at that staggering 35% OFF the regular price.

But let me be frank... I can't keep this offer going longer than 3 days, so you need to take advantage of it NOW.

Click below to get your 35% off savings before they disappear for good:

Why would you wait? Start reading... and start changing your life.

 

Click here to get it now, this is a one-time, one-email offer.

 

I'll talk to you again soon.

 

Your friend,

 

David DeAngelo

 

 

  
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment