Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Examples Of Cocky & Funny Humor

 

 

Hi Man,

I recently received an email that I wanted to share with you ASAP -- along with my response about how YOU can start getting these kinds of results with women...

And all faster and more easily than you ever thought possible.

It's a short and sweet email, so check it out:

 (Having trouble viewing this email? CLICK HERE)

 

Q. *** SUCCESS STORY ***

I always thought that being nice, sweet, and courteous was an ultimate-irrefutable way to get the girls we long to have, but the irony is that we never make that dream come true.

Thanks my dear David, for showing me the Tao of being a superb success with women, for walking with me hand by hand through this mysterious path when it comes to women, because really, most of the times they make no sense.

I owe you all my present success with them.

I have always been funny, and separately, cocky. I never put them together, like you put it, as a formula.

That formula works!

When I talk to my friends about you, I say, "Guys, let's make sure we use the Davidian formula of Cockyness+Funny."

I will see you soon, David. I won't miss your next seminar. Keep the excellence of your masterpiece works.

A. My man, you are the real deal and the reason that I do this in the first place, and I love it.

And even though it's obvious that you speak English as a second (or so) language, you get the concept of Cocky & Funny... and you're making it work for you.

I really think that you're doing the right things -- just keep coming up with new and creative ways to tease, bust on, and be a challenge to a woman, and "the Davidian formula" will never fail you.

As for the rest of you, if you're reading this right now, and thinking to yourself "This is great stuff, I should learn how to use my communication and humor to attract more women," then I have something to say to you:

 

Spotlight

Make Her Laugh And Make Her Want You

 

It's a proven fact: Make a woman laugh, and you're not just way more likely to get a date... you're much more likely to get physical with her as well!

That's why -- when you're ready to put the proven power of "Cocky & Funny" to work for you -- I want you to get a massive head start and get started here:

Cocky Comedy

 

 

 

Watch My 100%-SUCCESS-GUARANTEED Cocky Comedy Program NOW

You see, after spending years learning from guys who are naturals at meeting women, I discovered a "secret" technique that almost all of them used... but that no one has really talked about before or described.

I called that technique Cocky Comedy -- and after learning how to use it effectively to spark and build ATTRACTION with women myself, I now feel like I have a power that most men not only severely lack... they don't even know it exists.

So do yourself a favor:

  • Check out Cocky Comedy on my website by clicking below.
  • Watch the preview video clips I've set-up for you there.
  • Put what you learn into action TONIGHT.

 

No exaggeration... it'll start improving your success with women INSTANTLY. Go here now to make it happen:

   Cocky Comedy

 

By the way, if you haven't downloaded my latest eBook "Attraction Isn't A Choice"... what's up with that?

Seriously... why are you putting off having the kind of mind-blowing success with amazing women that you've always dreamed about? Click below to download your copy of Attraction Isn't A Choice now. As in, right now.

It will INSTANTLY teach you what you need to know about the "hidden psychology" of attraction... and how to make it work for you effortlessly to turbocharge your success with women.

You can download it and be reading within minutes here:

Attraction Isn't A Choice

 

   I'll talk to you again soon.

 

   Your friend,

 

David DeAngelo

 

 

  
 
 
P.S. While you're at it, do yourself a huge favor... take a look at ALL of the success-proven programs I've put together to teach men around the world how to get more dates. They will totally change your life. I personally guarantee it.

 

 

Cocky Comedy 

 

 


Achieve a perfect combo of humor & confidence to attract women:

  • Become the life of every party

  • Spark unstoppable attraction
  • Make any woman FANTASIZE about you

 Cocky Comedy

 

 

 

Attraction eBook

 

Learn exactly how women think to trigger massive attraction:

 

  • Get inside the mind of a woman

  • Learn how to make her want you
  • Avoid common mistakes men make to try & attract women

Attraction Isn't A Choice

 
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325


 Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment