Friday, January 19, 2018

"I made two squirt simultaneously!" (Pic)

Bucket List Threesome Story
Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Read this email from a fan who made two women squirt at the same time during a hot threesome.

"Hi Tallulah,

I made two women squirt at the same time.

I was in this "bucket list" threesome.

The two women were hot for each other and me.

We had been taking turns double-teaming each other.

And at one point both girls were lying side by side using their vibrators while I had two fingers of one hand in one and two fingers of the other hand in the other."

No Sexual Advice Please ⇐ Click here and you will only get Relationship Advice

"I just did what I learned in FLO. I linked together each different stroke you show, one after the other after the other. I really felt in control. And it was so hot. It was totally OUT of control because of my confidence.

Those girls came and came. One moaning would cause the other to moan. I seriously do not know how many times they both came. And they both squirted.

They were both squirters before this threesome. But still. It was pretty incredible how they could relax because they could feel I knew what I was doing.

We were in this little "secret" room in a full-sized bed. All three of us in all kinds of positions. What a memory!

And Tallulah, I used my "stroke portfolio" and just moved from one stroke to the next. I watched your FLO videos through a few times to really see how all the various strokes were done.

Also, as you explain: If she responded, I just kept doing that one stroke, like you taught me.

This threesome was so epic. I just had to write and thank you.

You ladies at Personal Life are THE BEST.

Love,
Dayvon"


We're Celebrating! Let's call it, "Dayvon Day" and have a sale on FLO:

Female Liquid Orgasm is just $97 with this Insider's Club Special Offer ⇐ Expires in 3 Days

Learn the stroke techniques that Dayvon used to make two women ejaculate at the same time.*

Make Her Squirt,
Tallulah "Rainmaker" Sulis

*Offer does not include two hot bisexual girls. ;) Heh. Heh.

P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

4 Sexual Personality Types: Builder (Part 2 of 4)

Are you a builder? Though this article is for everyone across the gender spectrum, I've taken one idea - the concept of giving a woman lingerie - and given you a few ideas for each sexual personality type.


♥♥♥ 3 Things I Love About You (Game)

One of my favorite games I play with my husband is, "3 Things I Love About You." Anytime I want, I can ask him to tell me three things he loves about me and he will answer.


☀ Free Meditation Audio

An hour of meditation in just 12 minutes of listening. Did you know one of the most potent ways to have a better quality of life is to practice meditation? Learn more...

And Watch For More Awesome Articles Coming This Week:

Saturday
- Tightens Your Vagina
- (Orgasmic Animation) "45 and can't orgasm easily." [Mailbag]

Sunday
- Your heart is the leader. Your mind the follower.

Follow me on Twitter
Like Me on Facebook
Tallulah's Blog


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2018 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment