Friday, January 19, 2018

♚ How to escape chronic disease with natural remedies.

I had sex standing up last night.
Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Watch this natural healthcare video documentary as my gift.

I had sex standing up last night. Actually we had sex in a lot of positions! And it got me thinking about how even a year ago when I felt well enough to make love, I was lying down and Tim had to "do all the work."

Now that I'm recovering from my brain injury and losing my gallbladder, I've been feeling so much more frisky! Which just makes my marriage stronger. And keeps me happier.

You can't have good sex if you don't have your health.

And in today's chronic disease-filled world, people are turning into their own natural health advocates. That's why I want to share this free movie series with you.

Award winning Director Michael Beattie has created a powerful documentary series called Live Longer, Feel Better!, and I am privileged to bring it to you as part of my inner circle.

Michael has gathered the leaders in natural healthcare to share their own personal beliefs on dementia, depression, diabetes and Alzheimer's and all the other things that seem to afflict us as we grow older.

Register For FREE Here ⇐ Live A Long Life Without Chronic Disease (Watch All 7 Episodes At No Charge)

LIVE LONGER AND FEEL HEALTHIER

The truth is that these are all symptoms of one basic underlying root cause. Dr Mercola calls it "the failure to implement." They are a predictable result of a lifetime of poor choices.

I believe this documentary series is the information you need to protect your future (and, just as importantly, hold on to your memories of the past). And your family will thank you too.

Here's what you need to know:

• Big pharma companies make their money when you live longer, but WITH sickness and disease. It's a GREAT business model!

• The average woman in Europe lives ten years at the end of life when they can't climb ten steps. That's sad.

• Drugs WILL NOT cure your problems. They only mask the symptoms and prohibit you from getting to the true root cause of the issue.

Being Informed And Proper Implementation Will ⇐ Watch All 7 Episodes At No Charge Here

Think this doesn't affect you?

6 million Americans already have Alzheimer's.

29 million have diabetes.

The vast majority are headed for chronic illness in later life.

I believe the Live Longer, Feel Better! documentary series is an opportunity to change your course.

Live Longer, Feel Better! is the story of Michael Beattie's journey to discover how we all can AVOID those 20 years of ill health before we die. Like him, we all want vitality and independence as we age - not a hospital bed, a nursing home and distant family memories.

This seven part documentary is that journey - and it's presented to you at no cost.

Click Here To Watch The Trailer ⇐ Live Longer Feel Better

Get Informed,
Susan

P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

4 Sexual Personality Types: Builder (Part 2 of 4)

Are you a builder? Though this article is for everyone across the gender spectrum, I've taken one idea - the concept of giving a woman lingerie - and given you a few ideas for each sexual personality type.


♥♥♥ 3 Things I Love About You (Game)

One of my favorite games I play with my husband is, "3 Things I Love About You." Anytime I want, I can ask him to tell me three things he loves about me and he will answer.


☀ Free Meditation Audio

An hour of meditation in just 12 minutes of listening. Did you know one of the most potent ways to have a better quality of life is to practice meditation? Learn more...

And Watch For More Awesome Articles Coming This Week:

Saturday
- Tightens Your Vagina
- (Orgasmic Animation) "45 and can't orgasm easily." [Mailbag]

Sunday
- Your heart is the leader. Your mind the follower.

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
I ♥️ My Wife
Personal Life Media on Facebook
Twitter @SusanBratton
Medium @SusanBratton
YourTango Expert
LinkedIn


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Note: We frequently partner with companies providing products and services featured in our emails in an affiliate relationship. We vet the products in advance to ensure they are trusted resources and recommend you do your own research before you purchase too. We welcome your feedback and recommendations. If you find something of value, let us know. If we recommend something that doesn't work for you, let us know why. We care!

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2018 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment