Monday, March 7, 2016

Wanna play "Let's make a Deal" with me?

Interesting Image
Hi Man,
 

Alright - actually, its not even a game that we are going to play.  I'm just going to make YOU a deal that you can't pass up.

 

I know you have been subscribed for a while now, like almost a month, but I noticed you have not gotten my ebook yet.  I REALLY want you to get it - I mean, you signed up for advice, right?  Well, my eBook is packed FULL of the advice that you need to hear.

 

But I also have another "get your toes wet" kind of program - 77 Laws.  It gives you 77 KILLER tips for success with women, all in a kind of Cliff's Notes style that I know you will love.

 

Normally, I sell 77 Laws for about $90.00.

 

But I mentioned a deal for you, right? 

 

Ok, so here it is.

 

How about HALF OFF 77 Laws when you buy the Double Your Dating eBook? 

 

Sound good?

 

Click here to get it now, this is a one-time, one-email offer.

 

I'll talk to you again soon.

 

Your friend,

 

David DeAngelo

 

 

  
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment