Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Guest Speakers At My Live April Program

UPDATE:

This live program at the end of April with my wife is looking good. I've only mentioned it in one email to my subscribers, and we're already filling up FAST.

I just got back from Las Vegas, where I went to look at the program space (which is great, by the way).

Exciting Announcement:

We've just confirmed that some of our very favorite intimacy and relationship experts are going to come and share at the event - to teach cutting-edge ways of creating a deeper relationship.

These are our personal friends - and the people we turn to when we have challenges in our own relationship (and that's the highest endorsement we can give, really).

You'll be learning from three different couples - each teaching you advanced strategies for overcoming challenges and building deeper love in your intimate relationship.

You're going to be not only learning from my wife and I... but you'll also get access to what I think are the most powerful conflict management, intimacy creation and spiritual development tools available in the current day... from the people we personally trust with our own relationship challenges.

I promise you that this will be the most significant and transformational process you will experience for your relationship (I'm offering a 100% money-back guarantee, so I'm putting my money where my mouth is on this promise.)

The program is at the end of April, and you can get all of the details here:

Hope you can make this one. I really believe that it will help you master conflict and turn your relationship into something really, really special.

David D.









No comments:

Post a Comment