Friday, March 2, 2012

How I Fell In Love (not a joke, I got married)

I'll get right to the point: I'm in love, and I got married. And, if you can believe this, I married a super-genius "relationship guru."

In April, we're going to teach our first 3-day live training together.

We're going to teach a "by invitation only" group of 75 couples, 75 single men, and 75 single women how to "win" the game of Love, and create true intimacy with their partner (or future partner).

I wrote a letter explaining the program, and why we decided to do it.

In the letter, I teach some of the best techniques I have learned for dealing with fights and conflict - and something I've learned with my wife about how to turn fights into MORE intimacy and Love.

If you're serious about creating REAL, True Love in your relationship, then read this letter now. This is probably the only live "in-person" program I will teach this year, and it's going to be the single most important training I've ever done.

I know, big promises. But I'm confident that it's true. Go read this letter to get the details (and have a good laugh or two at my expense):

Read it now, and let me know if you want to come.

David D.



No comments:

Post a Comment