Friday, October 15, 2010

"Lines" That Get Women To Pick YOU Up

"Lines" That Get Women To Pick YOU Up


NOTE: When most guys try to be `funny" with a woman
they end up coming across as goofy or dorky. Not
good. If you want to learn the right way to use humor to
make any woman feel attracted - or even ADDICTED -
to you, go here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/CockyComedy/

***DATING QUESTION FROM A READER***

Hey David D!

Who says there's no such thing as magic? When it
comes to women, cocky+funny is PURE 100% magic. It
is one of the major keys to getting her making her
comfortable with you, to getting her number, to
getting the date, kissing, getting laid,
EVERYTHING! Your stuff is pure platinum my man!
Looking back on mailbags from over a year ago, I
still shake my head and say: "Man, this guy is
good. I cant wait 'till I am able to pull off
those lines like that!" The lines are so funny and
with cockiness, it just blows them away! Every
time
you do it, you can just FEEL the women responding
to you in a positive way and not trying to ignore
you or get away from you when you act like a wuss-
bag. They are always laughing and smiling and even
THEY tend to get touchy-feely, asking me for MY
number and then calling ME (of course, I always
get their numbers too) or asking me to call them,
asking me when we're going out, and even asking ME
for sex. I could not believe it! And often, this
could happen within minutes or hours of
meeting...not weeks, months, or years like I once
thought it took. I suggest all guys especially the
skeptics out there to get your stuff. It works!

What I LOVE is how you say making it look like as
if a woman is picking YOU up. It sure takes the
pressure off of the situation. It's all in the
mind set. You are not nervous because you know she
wants you and is trying to get you...not the other
way around. Then you act accordingly. Here's just
a few of the lines I use:

"Look, just because you're being sweet to me
doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with you. What?
You
thought I was THAT easy? Common!"

(with women at work or women working somewhere)
"How can you possibly get any work done when
you're flirting with me all the time? I know I'm a
stud and all but if you lose your job, don't think
I'm going to support you!"

(after seeing a woman) "I know we had fun, but
please don't become a stalker and call me 50 times
a day or else I'll have the cops pay you a visit
with a restraining order in hand!"

(If a woman hints at sex or sometimes I'll bring
it up)

"I don't know if I could have sex with you...what
if you could only last 2 minutes? I don't know if
you can even kiss...I tell you what, I'll THINK
about it" (then I kiss her)

(cocky+funny for a common situation)

Her: "How are you?"

Me: "Well, I've been told I'm pretty damn good!"
with a 'wink'

(If a woman walks past me)

Me: "What are you doing" (or where are you going?)

Her: "I'm going to such and such or I'm doing such
and such"

Me: "You're a lousy liar......It's really
ok to admit you were just trying to get a look at
me... and as long as you're not a stalker, I may
give you a chance!"

(If she makes fun of herself) Her: "I'm such a
retard" or "My hair looks awful" or "My lipstick
doesn't look good does it?"

Me: "Well, I didn't want to say anything!" lol
"But
I think those guys over there were thinking
'What's
her problem? She's so clueless!"

OR

Her: "My hair looks bad doesn't it?" (or any other
line where she makes fun of herself)

Me: "You can say that again!" (with a playful
tone)

I love it! I love it! With this type of
communication, they react SO differently! A lot of
times, they will break down and admit they DO like
me! And this keeps you out of the "lets just be
friends" category and reduces the number of fake
numbers and blow-offs you get from women. It also
keeps you from appearing "TOO NICE". AND I don't
have to CHASE them anymore! It's a wonderful
feeling. Now on the other hand, what if you said:

"I bet you have a boyfriend, right?"

"Hey baby, you're so beautiful!"

"Can I take you out sometime?"

"Oh, baby, there's nothing wrong with you! You're
gorgeous!"

AH! David, just like you say...THIS STUFF IS
TERRIBLE! Wuss, kiss-ass behavior at its best!

It's so lame, so boring, and so wussie, and so
blah! Using cocky+funny, we can have more fun
without sounding like a loser plus women respond
1,000,000% times better with cocky+funny. Probably
only 1-2% of the male population know what
cocky+funny is and probably half of those do it
without realizing it. This type of communication
is DIFFERENT from what MOST guys do which makes
you stand out! But it's a lot like water. For
water (H20), you need 2 hydrogen atoms and one
oxygen atom. If not then you get some other
element you aren't looking for. You have to have
the right mixture of cocky AND funny or else it
doesn't work as well (although sheer cockiness
with
mild humor CAN work to a degree).

Now, I have a question and observation that is
important to me, David. SOMETIMES when I throw out
a cocky+funny response, they will say "Oh
whatever!" or roll their eyes or say you're mean,
get mad, or something like that and walk away.
This happens not often but on rare occasions.
These women are probably uptight anyways and not
worth getting know. When they say "whatever" or
"You're so mean" and they're laughing or smiling,
and they still keep talking to me, then I know
it's working. Also, when you say something like:
"...Oh quit lying, you were just walking near me
because you want me" and they say "No, I don't
want
you" or "No I wasn't, I was just doing _ _ _ _ _"
in a semi-serious tone, how do you respond to that
to keep the cocky+funny going? In other words,
what do you do when they act as if they ARENT
picking you up?

Thanks a million Dave...you've changed my life
forever... seriously.

GT from Nashville, Tennessee

>>>MY COMMENTS:

    OK, so let's talk about the great comments that
you've shared, and then I'll address your
question...

    I was amazed when I first realized that you
could actually turn the tables around, pretend
that you're trying to "resist her advances," and
make fun of her for trying to "put the moves on
you"... and wind up having the woman you're
talking to actually start feeling attracted to you
as a result.

    It really is amazing.

    Now, I know that a lot of guys hear this
approach and think, "Yeah, right. There's no way
that just pretending that a woman is pursuing you
will MAKE her pursue you"...

    But this isn't just any old common way of
"pretending."

    What you're doing here is a very special, Cocky
& Funny, flirty, engaging way of pretending.

    I'm sure you've watched the Discovery Channel,
and seen animals "play-fighting." It's common
among young animals in particular.

    Now, how do animals know that it's only "play,"
as opposed to "real" fighting?

    I mean, have you ever seen the way some
animals, like lion cubs and wolf pups jump on and
bite each other?

    It certainly LOOKS like real fighting.

    But it's not... it's play.

    Well there's a very similar thing that happens
when you flirt with a woman using the Cocky &
Funny technique... and when you use this further
to pretend that she's trying to "pick you up" and
you're "resisting her advances."

    You have to use just a LITTLE EXTRA drama.

    You have to be a little "overly suspicious"
with your tone.

    You have to act just a little too serious and
offended.

    These little cues, along with a good sense of
humor and timing are the hints and triggers that
make a woman instantly switch into "Oh, this is
play" mode, instead of behaving as if you're a
loser who has no imagination.

    There are some other key benefits as well, as
you mentioned above, when you're using this
approach.

    One is that you don't come across as nervous or
intimidated. The fact that you're turning the
tables around, having fun, and acting like you're
something special sends the message that you're
totally cool, calm, and comfortable in your own
skin... and, in fact, you're SO comfortable that
you're going to go immediately to "play" mode.

    Another is that it gives you a "character role"
to play that is the OPPOSITE of being a WUSS. This
is handy, as most guys switch quickly into Wuss
mode when they start talking to an attractive
woman.

    Finally, it gives you all kinds of great ways
to end the interaction...

    You can say:

    "OK, well I'm not going to give you my number,
but you can write down your email for me, and
maybe I'll get back to you sometime..." etc.

    It even makes taking things to the next level
easy and charming, because you're "resisting
forward."

    A quick personal story:

    I was at Hooters Restaurant yesterday afternoon
with a friend, and the waitress approached us to
get our order.

    She walked over and said something like, "Hi,
can I get you something to drink?" etc.

    I pretended not to notice her, and kept talking
to my friend.

    Then, as she finished asking the question, I
turned to her with a surprised and "fake offended"
look on my face and said, "Oh, that's OK, I was
just TALKING" (as if she had interrupted me).

    She opened her mouth with the "Oh, no you
didn't! I can't believe you just said that" look.

    I shook my head at her.

    Then my friend looked at her and said, "Wow,
you're very forward. Next thing she's going to be
asking for your phone number."

    I shook my head at her again, and rolled my
eyes.

    We gave her the drink order, and she went away.

    She came back a few minutes later to tell me
that my drink was going to be delayed, because
they were making some kind of change in the
kitchen.

    Of course, I threw up my hands in despair,
rolled my eyes at her, and shook my head (as if
she was disappointing me horribly).

    She laughed and said, "Hey, you'd better watch
out, I might have to ask you for your phone
number"...

    THAT FAST.

    We had talked for a grand total of about a
minute, and she was already joking around about
asking me for my number.

    Keep in mind, this is a HOOTERS waitress (and a
cute one, at that). She works in an environment
where hundreds of guys try to pick up on her, one
after the other...

    Now, as you can imagine, this kind of thing
happens all the time when I interact with
waitresses, etc. I've found that it's no harder to
get a waitress to give you her email/number than
it is to get any other girl's info, by the way.

    What's the secret?

    Being playful, fun, different, Cocky & Funny,
and not acting like a Wuss who wants to call her
100 times a day and tell her how pretty she is.

    Now I'd like to address your question...

    **By the way, if you're reading this right now
and you'd like to learn the secret of using my
technique of Cocky & Funny, then you should go and
check out my DVD/CD program "Cocky Comedy." It's
the ultimate education on not only this technique,
but many other conversation skills. You can get
all the details here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/CockyComedy/


    Onward...

    Here's your question again:

"...SOMETIMES when I throw out a cocky+funny
response, they will say "Oh whatever!" or roll
their eyes or   say you're mean, get mad, or
something like that and walk away. This happens
not often but on rare occasions. These women are
probably uptight anyways and not worth getting
know. When they say "whatever" or "You're so mean"
and they're laughing or smiling, and they still
keep talking to me, then I know it's working.
Also, when you say something like: "...Oh quit
lying, you were just walking near me because you
want me" and they say "No, I don't want you" or
"No
I wasn't, I was just doing _ _ _ _ _" in a semi-
serious tone, how do you respond to that to keep
the cocky+funny going? In other words, what do you
do when they act as if they ARENT picking you
up?..."

    What I'm about to tell you is sometimes hard
for guys to accept, so get ready.

    SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR.

    No, really.

    My guess is that something like 60%-80% of the
population just plain aren't very interesting or
fun to talk to.

    Some people are actually ARROGANT about their
lack of a sense of humor.

    These are my personal favorites.

    I remember meeting a girl at a bar a couple of
years ago.

    I was in Hollywood, CA at a fancy bar, and she
was one of these "I'm a beautiful actress, and I
know it" types.

    I was ordering a drink, and she bumped into me.

    I turned and said, "Don't touch me!"

    She just looked at me with a "You're a jerk"
look, and leaned away from me.

    I smiled at her and said, "It was a joke, it's
OK" (with kind of a slightly sarcastic "you didn't
get it" tone of voice).

    She said something like, "Well, it wasn't
funny. You seem like an arrogant jerk."

    LOL!

    I couldn't help myself... I burst into
laughter.

    She, of course, got even more annoyed.

    Now, most guys would have gotten all upset,
thought that they must have done something majorly
wrong, and tried to apologize and get the woman to
like them.

    I immediately recognized this girl as a person
who just plain doesn't have a sharp sense of
humor, and who is probably a HUGE pain in the ass
to deal with in real life... so I laughed at her.

    You'll notice that a lot of guys write in to
the Mailbags with questions like, "I'm dating four
women right now, and they're all wonderful, but
there's this ONE girl that I just can't get... how
do I make the one that isn't interested LIKE me?"

    This is a curious thing.

    We humans always want the approval of the
person who doesn't want to give it to us.

    Instead of just walking away and saying, "your
loss," we often chase after them, begging and
pleading for their approval... and thinking that
we must have done something wrong.

    Remember, some people actually ENJOY making
other people feel bad. Some women actually ENJOY
rejecting men. It gives them a feeling of power.

    There are MANY women who will spend all week
shopping, two hours putting on their clothing and
makeup (and doing their hair), just to go out and
get attention from men... so they can reject those
men, and complain to their friends about what
"losers" and "pigs" men are, and how they hate it
when men look at them like a "piece of meat."

    Go figure.

    Let me give you a little "tough love."

    Part of growing up, becoming a REAL MAN, and
getting this area of your life handled is
realizing that not all women are nice people, and
not letting those that aren't nice AFFECT YOU.

    You can reach a point in your life where your
attitude should become "I do not give anyone
permission to take my joy, happiness, and good
mood away from me."

    When you get to this point, then IT DOESN'T
MATTER if a woman doesn't respond positively to
your approach.

    It doesn't matter if she rejects you.

    It doesn't matter if she doesn't have a sense
of humor.

    None of this matters when you don't give anyone
permission to TAKE YOUR JOY AWAY FROM YOU.

    My advice: Learn to walk away. Learn to blow it
off. Learn how to IMMEDIATELY disconnect and
detach from these types of situations, and NOT let
them affect you.

    The "numbers game" goes both ways.

    If you start meeting a lot of women, you will,
by nature of meeting a LOT of women, meet quite a
few that don't have a sense of humor, aren't
friendly, aren't available, etc.

    You need to learn the skill of keeping your
power and joy for yourself, and NEVER giving it to
someone you don't even know.

    Make a decision right now that your joy is your
own, and that you'll never allow another person to
take it away from you.

    Dude, someone give me a hug.

    OK... on a more serious note...

    If you've been reading my newsletters for
awhile, or you've had a chance to download a copy
of my eBook or check out my Advanced Series, then
you know that I really believe it's important to
get your "inner game" handled.

    By "inner game," I mean things like your
emotions, your outlook on life, your "mental map"
of how things work between men and women, etc.

    It took me a long time, and a lot of trial and
error to find the things that REALLY work best
when it comes to making women feel that powerful
emotion called ATTRACTION.

    And one of the most important things that I
realized is that if you don't get your INNER GAME
together, and learn how to THINK about women and
dating, all the techniques in the world aren't
going to help you very much.

    In my Advanced Series, I spend several HOURS
going over everything from the evolution of human
mating to the beliefs and attitudes of guys who
are "naturally" good with women.

    I think it's important to change the way you
THINK as you change the way you BEHAVE.

    Women use little clues to figure out if you're
the "real deal" or if you're just "faking it."

    If you don't BELIEVE in what you're doing, then
you're going to come across as a fake. You'll feel
like you're being "manipulative"... and like a
fraud.

    When you UNDERSTAND what is happening, how and
why women act the way they do, and how to make
women feel ATTRACTION, then your behaviors feel
"right" and they come across as AUTHENTIC...
because they ARE.

    In my eBook and Advanced Series, I take a lot
of time to help you get your "inner game"
together, so you can feel GOOD about your success
with women.

    Of course, I also reveal dozens and dozens and
dozens of killer techniques for approaching,
meeting, dating, and taking things to a physical
level with women.

    I recommend that you check them out.

    The Advanced Dating Techniques CD/DVD Program
is here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/AdvancedSeries/

    The eBook is available for immediate download
here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/eBook/

    I'll talk to you again soon.

         Your Friend,

         David D.


P.S. Make sure you check out all my programs at my
"catalog" website. You can see them all right
here, plus watch some great video clips of each of
them:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/






--------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2010 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. David
DeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. By
reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to
all of the following: You understand that this is
simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is
to be used for entertainment, and not considered
as "professional advice". You are responsible for
any use of the information in this email, and hold
David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members and
affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you
are under 18 years old, please click the
link at the end, and remove yourself, or to take
yourself off of our list, you can send mail to
"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las
Vegas, NV 89109.
__________________________________________________

To ensure that you get my Dating Tips Newsletters each week,
add me to your address book.   Instructions are here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/support/whitelist/
__________________________________________________

If you are under 18 years old, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe yourself, or you can send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor,
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

To safely REMOVE your name and email address from
our newsletter mailing list go to:

Unsubscribe Here

______________________________________________________________
Questions? Comments? Click Here for customer support.
You'll find answers, be able to chat with a live
support person or be able to send us an email directly
with any of your questions.

View our permission marketing policy:
http://cdn.rsys1.net/ig.rsys1.net/responsysimages/ddm/__RS_CP__/permission_policy.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment