Sunday, October 17, 2010

How To Attract Women Without Talking




Hey Man,

I'm going to ask you to guess what the answer
is to this question:

"What's the one thing guys want to learn most...
when it comes to meeting women?"

What do you think it is?

What do you think that guys ask me more than
just about ANYTHING?

Of course... it's "What do I SAY?"

Guys want to know the "magic words" that will
allow them to "sneak up" and start conversations
with women without seeming like they're "coming on
to her".

Well, I've always got some BAD NEWS for guys
who ask me this question.

The bad news is that the WORDS you use aren't
important... if you don't FIRST understand BODY
LANGUAGE.

"Why's That?" they ask.

Simple, really.

A woman makes DOZENS of different INSTANT and
UNCONSCIOUS assumptions about you within the first
SECONDS that she meets you.

And if you don't understand how to communicate
with your BODY... and how to trigger a woman's
ATTRACTION... WITHOUT words... then no amount of
cute "pick up lines" will help you.

On the other hand, if you DO get and understand
Body Language, then almost ANY words will work.
Really.

And I want YOU to learn how to use Body
Language to attract women...

As I've already told you, my new Body Language
CD/DVD program is the ultimate education on this
subject, and I'm starting to get a lot of great
feedback on the program...

Right now, as you're reading these words, there
are guys learning how to use their BODY LANGUAGE
to attract women.

And they're doing it in the easiest, lowest-
hassle, most complete way that's ever been
created... by watching my "Body Language For
Success With Women And Dating" DVD program.

Shouldn't YOU be watching this program right
now and learning these secrets?

I thought so.

I'd like to send you a copy AT MY RISK.

I'm serious.

Try it out for a MONTH. If it's not getting you
IMMEDIATE success, then just send it back and pay
me nothing.

I would have to be INSANE to offer you a
guarantee like this unless I was POSITIVE that
you'd get massive value from this program.

And you will. I promise.

Go here to get a copy to try yourself for a
month:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/BodyLanguage/

And send me your success stories after you get
it. I want to hear them!

Your Friend,

David D.


P.S. Take a couple of minutes and go watch some
of the VIDEO clips of all the different programs
I've created to help you learn to meet women. You
can see them all, and get the details right here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/





...






--------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2010 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. David
DeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. By
reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to
all of the following: You understand that this is
simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is
to be used for entertainment, and not considered
as "professional advice". You are responsible for
any use of the information in this email, and hold
David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members and
affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you
are under 18 years old, please click the
link at the end, and remove yourself, or to take
yourself off of our list, you can send mail to
"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las
Vegas, NV 89109.
__________________________________________________

To ensure that you get my Dating Tips Newsletters each week,
add me to your address book.   Instructions are here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/support/whitelist/
__________________________________________________

If you are under 18 years old, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe yourself, or you can send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor,
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

To safely REMOVE your name and email address from
our newsletter mailing list go to:

Unsubscribe Here

______________________________________________________________
Questions? Comments? Click Here for customer support.
You'll find answers, be able to chat with a live
support person or be able to send us an email directly
with any of your questions.

View our permission marketing policy:
http://cdn.rsys1.net/ig.rsys1.net/responsysimages/ddm/__RS_CP__/permission_policy.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment