Saturday, May 8, 2010

Should You Kiss A Woman You've Just Met?

Should You Kiss A Woman You've Just Met?

>If you'd like to learn the "master system" for
approaching women and starting conversations,
then take a minute and read THIS:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/ApproachingWomen/

***THIS WEEK'S QUESTION***
SUBJECT: A BIG BREAKTHROUGH
Dear David,

I have been reading your book and trying your
ideas for a while now with limited success.
However the other week I decided to try your cocky
and funny attitude in a nightclub setting and get
over my fear of approaching beautiful women.

Here is what happened... I spoke to 35 girls in a
four hour period. Got 2 phone numbers and lots of
physical contact like hand holding, hugs etc. My
approach was basically like this... A girl bumped
into me and say "Sorry" I replied. "C'mon I know
what you are doing. You just want to seduce me and
take me home. . . But listen, I am not THAT easy.
I hate it when girls just want me for my sexy body
and incredible looks (I am an average looking
bloke) I mean I have feelings . . . and a brain.
What happened to just talking a bit and being
friends... By then the girl is really cracking up
and playing along. Like she said, "Oh, it must be
a real problem being as good looking as you how do
you cope?" I said things like "So tell me, What
does it feel like to be talking to such a good
looking sexy and intelligent guy like me?" OR
Have you ever talked to such a good looking sexy,
intelligent... and modest guy like me before?"
"You are not going to start stalking me now, are
you?"

Another approach I used with waitresses was...
"Excuse me, but how do you do that?" (She ALWAYS
says, "Do what?") Walk so straight. You just
glide through the room with this great energy.
Are you a dancer or something?... Then I went into
my cocky and funny... Hey, you are not intimidated
to have such a good looking and sexy guy like me
talking to you, are you? (I got her number)

I would ask them where they were from, and when
they told me I would ask . . . "So what are you
doing here, did you get lost?" I would shake
their hands when I introduced myself and then
say... "Wow, you have an interesting handshake.
You know you can tell a lot about how a person
first meets someone by the way they shake
hands..." (They almost always say, "So what can
you tell about me?")

Anyway, since that time I have lost my fear of
meeting women in any situation. I comment on
their clothes, jewelry, hairstyle, an item they
carry etc. Then get into the good looking sexy
routine. Also when I am in shops, checkout lines
etc. And I get asked how are you? I now say,
"You mean apart from being incredibly attractive
and irresistibly sexy?... I am really great!!"
This always gets a reaction. If it is a bit
reserved I follow up with "You are not intimidated
by having such a good looking guy come into your
store, are you?"

Or if they ask "Would you like a bag" (Like in a
grocery store) I say "You mean to put over my
head because I am so good looking and to stop all
the girls from attacking me when I walk out? Good
idea." Then after her response I say, "You are
not going to start following me when I leave here
are you? You are not a stalker are you?" If she
is a bit freaked out. I say "You look a bit
intimidated by what I said. Haven't you ever had
such a good looking guy through your checkout
before?"

So now I am meeting, women and getting phone
numbers EVERYWHERE I go. But more than that I
make people feel great after I leave. And have
them saying things like "You made my day" "I was
feeling down until you came" Etc. etc. etc. This
is soooo much fun.

Thank you David, I look forward to coming to your
next seminar.

P.

P.S. Question: I know some of the girls really
like me. But I seem to miss the chance to close.
(Kiss and/or number and e-mail.) At least 10
times now while I am talking to the girl, a friend
comes and drags her away. What's the way to
overcome this. I REALLY want to kiss, close and
get the number. I know I keep missing the moment.
How do I know when the moment is there? (My
feeling is I am just go wussy and get scared when
I get to that stage and I just have to have a go
and just DO IT!!!)

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Great examples... killer stories.

In response to this great letter, I'm going to
focus this, integrating several of the different
"pieces of the puzzle" together.

One of the most important things to remember as
you hear the different ideas that I present is
that THEY'RE ALL PART OF A BIGGER PICTURE.

All of the ideas work together.

They strengthen and magnify each other.

And they are explained the way they are for
specific reasons.

Let me give you a couple of examples.

Why do I teach the concept of being "Cocky and
Funny?"

Because it's the absolute best way I've been
able to find for a regular guy to communicate in a
way that makes an attractive woman feel a
gut-level ATTRACTION.

Attraction is complex to explain. It would
appear to be a simple concept.

But it's not.

If you want to be able to create it, you have
to understand things that most guys don't get.

Cocky & Funny communicates:

1) That you're an "alpha" type male. Even though
you're making jokes and being funny, you're
talking in a way that only confident men talk.
This is attractive.

2) Humor requires intelligence and creativity. And
when you use humor with a little bit of cockiness,
it comes across as "superiority." Also attractive.

3) It says "I get it" in a very subtle way.
Attractive women are approached all the time by
men... in one way or another. When you're acting
cocky and funny, it's a very DETACHED kind of
attitude. An attractive woman who is used to being
approached all the time and worshipped finds the
attitude VERY interesting and refreshing.

4) It's UNBELIEVABLY easy and low-risk. It beats
the hell out of fighting to show off that you're a
dominant male.

And on and on...

The point is, there are about a hundred great
reasons to use the attitude. And in my book
"Double Your Dating", I explain some of them.

And if you haven't read it, then go and
download it NOW... you can download it right here
and be literally reading it within 5 minutes flat:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/eBook/

But the point is that I RECOMMEND IT FOR A
REASON (a lot of reasons, in fact).

Bottom line: IT WORKS. Use it.

Next, let's talk about getting email addresses
and phone numbers.

Why do I recommend getting email instead of
numbers?

Because it's a lot easier, women aren't so
resistant to it, women respond to it better... and
you're about twice as likely to hear back when you
email as when you call.

Again, there are all kinds of reasons for it.

How about the idea of getting her email address
within a few minutes of meeting her instead of
going for "kiss closes" and trying to take women
home the night you meet them?

Why do I suggest that?

Wouldn't it make more sense to get her more
interested in you on the spot? And strike up an
interesting conversation to prove what a great guy
you are?

Well, sure.

If you're the mac daddy of all time, then it's
a great idea.

But if you're a regular guy, it's probably not
a good idea at all.

See, if I go out on a Friday night with some
friends, and we go to a couple of bars... there
are a few interesting dynamics that are probably
going on.

1) Women who are out are usually with friends.
Friends don't like to have their friend taken away
from them so you can mack on her.

2) Unless you are a "pro", the chances that you're
going to make a better impression by talking
longer in a bar or other busy public setting are
slim. There are a lot of distractions... and a lot
of other guys around who want your gal's attention
(competition wastes time).

3) If there are a lot of other guys around, she
will have better looking, smoother-talking men to
compare you to. In my experience (unless you're
Brad Pitt's brother) there is ALWAYS a more
attractive guy in a busy bar. It's only human
nature to have this work against you.

4) If you talk to one woman all night, you may or
may not wind up dating her later. In my
experience, due to the reasons above, your chances
get worse the longer you talk. MUCH BETTER to get
an email address (AND number) from a woman in a
few minutes, then move on and get another... and
another. I know a lot of guys who go out and get
3-5 emails and numbers a night (some get a lot
more). Then you have a bunch of prospects to
follow up with during the week.

5) The chances are that the women you're talking
to are NOT the kind of women you're going to want
to see again. YOU READ THAT RIGHT. Just like most
guys are not what an attractive woman is looking
for, most women aren't what you're looking for
either. She's probably either a bad match to your
personality, has different values than you, is
annoying in some way, or whatever. I'd say that
maybe one in three women would even warrant a
second date on average. Remember this before you
invest too much time talking when you could be
getting more emails and numbers!

The REAL point I'm trying to make is that the
"Three Minute Email/Phone Number" technique isn't
just a cute trick or a gimmick.

There's a reason why I use it personally and
why I teach it and mention it so often.

It took me a looooong time to figure out all of
the reasons that I've listed. And there are many
more. But the point is that the technique and
mindset behind it work and will get you more
success than others.

Sooooo...

To answer your question of what you should do
because all of these women have friends who pull
them away before you can "kiss, close and get the
number"...

GET HER EMAIL ADDRESS BEFORE HER FRIEND EVEN
KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON!

Then go get another one. And another.

Then, meet each of them for a 20-minute cup of
tea during the week and decide if you like one or
more of them enough to spend some time later
together. What a much better mindset.

I have a friend who has slept with over 1,000
women... and when he goes out to meet women, he's
not looking for a woman to take home that night.
He's looking to get numbers.

Now, we're talking about a guy who likes to
date a LOT of women here! (I realize you may not
want 1,000 women, but the idea still rings
true)...

His words (paraphrased by me): "You have to run
it like a business. Go out on the weekend and get
20 numbers, then call them all on Monday and set
up your dates for the week..."

This idea works just as well if you're looking
to find one special girl as it does if you're
looking to find one special girl every night.

So...

1) Remember that all of the pieces work together.

2) Think about doing what makes the MOST SENSE
rather than trying to be Mr. Mack Daddy and get
"kiss closes" from every woman you meet.

...and if you're at the point where you'd like
to take your success with women to the next level,
then you need to get yourself a copy of my
Advanced Dating Techniques CD/DVD program.

If you think what you're doing is powerful,
just wait until you have a command of the
PSYCHOLOGY that is controlling the attraction
"mechanism" inside of women.

In this program I go into DEPTH about exactly
what it takes to trigger attraction, start
conversations, get emails and numbers and every
other kind of success you can think of with women.

If you already have a little bit of success
with women, this will make you BETTER.

For some great free samples of this program,
and all the details, just go here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/AdvancedSeries/

If you've already gone through that program and
you'd like to learn some more techniques... like
how to meet women online, or how to meet women in
bars & clubs, then you should check out the
programs I've created to help you...

My program "Meeting Women Online" will take you
from "A to Z"... from teaching you the best places
to meet attractive women... to helping you create
profiles that get responses... to giving you
formulas for writing emails that get OPENED and
READ.

If you go check out the website, you'll learn a
bunch of great ideas you can use immediately. By
the way, watch the video clips of the program,
because there are a few "gold nuggets" in there as
well. It's all here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/MeetingWomenOnline/

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,

David D.

P.S. Want more killer techniques for approaching
women, getting numbers, getting dates, and every
other possible element of success with women and
dating? Go look at this, and make sure you read
EVERY WORD and watch EVERY VIDEO CLIP:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/






--------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2010 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. David
DeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. By
reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to
all of the following: You understand that this is
simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is
to be used for entertainment, and not considered
as "professional advice". You are responsible for
any use of the information in this email, and hold
David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members and
affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you
are under 18 years old, please click the
link at the end, and remove yourself, or to take
yourself off of our list, you can send mail to
"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las
Vegas, NV 89109.
__________________________________________________

To ensure that you get my Dating Tips Newsletters each week,
add me to your address book.   Instructions are here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/support/whitelist/
__________________________________________________

If you are under 18 years old, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe yourself, or you can send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor,
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

To safely REMOVE your name and email address from
our newsletter mailing list go to:

Unsubscribe Here

______________________________________________________________
Questions? Comments? Click Here for customer support.
You'll find answers, be able to chat with a live
support person or be able to send us an email directly
with any of your questions.

View our permission marketing policy:
http://cdn.rsys1.net/ig.rsys1.net/responsysimages/ddm/__RS_CP__/permission_policy.htm

[-271.100508RS-]




No comments:

Post a Comment