Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quick 4-Step System For Getting Her Number

Quick 4-Step System For Getting Her Number

>REMEMBER: If you want to learn about all of the
different programs I've created to help you learn
how to meet women... just go here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/

>>>DATING QUESTION FROM A READER:

Hi Dave,

I'm glad you put together this newsletter because
it's so helpful and awesome! But anyways, I have a
couple questions if you could please help me.

Number 1, I have your book and follow your stuff
and I LOVE IT...to say the least. I've noticed
though, that a lot of your stuff dealing with
first encounters and pickups seems to be best fit
for the club/bar scene which is great and
everything, but I'm wondering how you go about
doing pickups in regular places, like a
supermarket, store, or coffee shop for instance?
What suggestions do you have for meeting women
here and how would you personally approach a women
in these circumstances? I mean, after a
conversation has progressed, I can see how the
cocky and funny will work but I wondering about
the first encounter if you could help please.

Second, I see that one of your biggest suggestions
is seeking out other successful guys in your area
and hanging with them and learning from them. My
problem is even though I live in a huge college
campus area with PLENTY of women around and lots
of stuff to do, I can't find any other guys in my
area who I can go out with and kick some a** with.
Most of my family and friends are back home and I
haven't really made any close guy friends that I
can hit the clubs/bars with here (the ones I do
have are just nerds who want to stay home and just
drink only). I mean I can go out by myself but I
like having a wing with me-it's funner that way! I
really agree with you though about the importance
of this and I was wondering if you any suggestions
on how to find other guys who you can go out and
chase tail with? See...why can't you live closer
to me damn it!!

Thanks for everything Dave and I hope you have
more success in the future because you've helped
bring that to a lot of people.

Sincerely, F.

>>>MY COMMENTS:

First of all, I want to point out that the
ideas in my programs and books are NOT designed
for meeting women in clubs and bars only. Most of
my personal success with women, and most of the
success of my readers, happen in more "normal"
places like coffee shops, bookstores, schools,
parties, and even online.

I think that maybe some people just mentally
apply what they read to situations that they're
familiar with, so it might seem that I'm talking
about "clubs and bars" when I'm really talking
about more than that.

With that said, let's talk about some of the
"how to's".

I chose your particular email because of the
way it was worded. Part of the question is:

"...I'm wondering how you go about doing pickups
in regular places, like a supermarket, store, or
coffee shop for instance? What suggestions do you
have for meeting women here and how would you
personally approach a women in these
circumstances? I mean, after a conversation has
progressed, I can see how the cocky and funny will
work but I wondering about the first encounter if
you could help please..."

It sounds to me like you're assuming here that
you should have a fairly in-depth conversation
when you first meet a woman. I think that most
guys have a fear of approaching women because they
don't really know what to say, or where to take
the conversation. I know that was a big one for me
when I first wanted to learn this stuff.

But here's what I learned: YOU DON'T HAVE TO
HAVE A "CONVERSATION" AT ALL WHEN YOU FIRST MEET A
WOMAN. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET HER DIGITS!

In my ebook, I teach you how to get a woman's
email and phone number in about 3 minutes. I know
that it kind of sounds sensational... like I'm
probably just using that as a marketing trick...
but I'm actually very serious about it.

Now, there's a lot more to success with women
than just getting numbers. But for the sake of
this argument, let's just say that ALL YOU REALLY
NEED TO BE CONCERNED WITH WHEN YOU'RE FIRST
MEETING A WOMAN IS GETTING HER EMAIL AND PHONE
NUMBER.

Yep, that's it.

And you can do that in a few minutes, if you
know what to do and how to do it. I've had MANY
friends of mine go out with me and watch me get 5+
numbers in an evening from women, and only talk to
them for a few minutes each to do it. And I'll
tell you what... it changes their perspectives
forever.

Long conversations are not a pre-requisite for
getting a phone number, email address, or future
date.

I can hear the arguments now:

"But no woman is going to just give out her
number..."

"What makes you think a woman is just going to
hand over her private information to a stranger?"

Well, I'm here to tell you that I, and many
guys I know, have done it SO many times that it's
no longer a question in my mind.

And here's why you might want to do it this
way:

Let's say you're relatively NEW at learning how
to approach women and begin conversations...

The longer you talk to a woman when you first
meet her, the more likely you are to say something
stupid, say something that disqualifies you in her
mind, or get into a conversation that goes down
the wrong road. It's as simple as that.

If you don't waste any time, and just focus on
getting her email and number, you'll be able to
set up a second meeting... where you can focus on
taking things to the next level. And trust me,
it's a lot easier to recover from a mistake or bad
conversation when you're sitting across from her
alone over a cup of tea then when you're looking
at her over the mango section in the supermarket.

Think about it.

So let's land the plane...

The question is, "What do you do to get her to
give up the info so quickly?".

Easy.

1) Know exactly how you want the conversation to
go.

2) Know HOW to ask.

3) Know WHEN to ask.

4) Have pen and paper on you.

Also, if you're PARTICULARLY interested in
learning how to approach women and start
conversations, then you should get yourself a copy
of my program... it's called "Approaching
Women"... duh! Go check out the free preview video
clips of the program and get all the details about
it here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/ApproachingWomen/

I recommend that you take a few minutes every
day to imagine having conversations with new
women. It might go something like this:

"Hi there, you're cuter than the average woman
that I see in the produce section... are you
friendly?"

Her: "Ha ha... well, sometimes."

"So, are you shopping for a special occasion,
or is this just a routine produce visit?"

Her: "No, just here for some fruit."

"Nice. Are you from the area?"

Her: "Yeah."

"Are you from here originally?"

Her: "Born and raised."

"Well, it was nice meeting you... and enjoy
your mango..."

Her: "Thanks."

"Hey... do you have email?"

Her: "Yeah, I do."

Check this out... treat the "Yeah" as an
agreement to give it to you, then take a pen out
of your pocket (I prefer the Space Pen) and hand
it to her to write down her email. As she's
writing say, "and write your number there too...
and your name, which I didn't get..."

The key is that you have to act LIKE THIS IS
THE MOST NATURAL THING IN THE WORLD.

...OK, see how easy that was? Is that
realistic? I think so. I've personally gotten
HUNDREDS of emails and phone numbers (from women
I've just met) with dialogues like that.

I think a key is to MENTALLY REHEARSE how you
will handle yourself so you know exactly what to
do when the time comes. It all has to flow and
seem natural.

OK, to address the second part of your
question... how to meet other guys who know what
they're doing...

I think it's a good idea to go out once in
awhile to the local hotspots and WATCH what's
going on. Specifically, I think it's a great idea
to look for beautiful women that are with guys,
and watch how the GUY is behaving. Also, it's
interesting to watch guys picking women up to see
what they're doing. You'll learn a few really
important things first-hand when you do this:

1) You'll see the body language of guys that are
able to attract and keep women.

2) You'll see the gestures and hear the voice tone
of guys that are approaching women, and see how
the women respond.

3) Invariably, you'll see some guys are really
good with women, and you can make friends with
them. It's easy... just say, "Hey, you are the mac
with the babes. Let me buy you a beer. I need you
to tell me a few things." A beer is a cheap price
to pay for wisdom.

Of course, you probably realize, as I did, that
getting a number or a date is A SMALL PIECE of the
puzzle.

If you REALLY want to master all of the
different aspects of success with women and
dating, then you need to get yourself a copy of my
Advanced Dating Techniques program.

Everything I teach in my Advanced Dating
Techniques CD/DVD program is very specifically
designed to teach you the ATTITUDE and BODY
LANGUAGE and all the other little things that
cause women to feel ATTRACTION inside... for
reasons that they don't even understand.

This program will teach you everything from how
to overcome fear and shyness to how to approach
women in different situations... all the way to
how to take things to a "physical" level smoothly
and without "rejection".

Two more important points:

1) I'll send it to you at zero risk... meaning
that you don't have to pay anything at all until
you have gotten it, tried it out, experienced
success, and convinced yourself that it's worth
many times the investment.

2) I'll send it to you in a plain box, with no
identifying marks that indicate what's inside.

Go get it here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/AdvancedSeries/

And if you haven't downloaded your copy of my
online eBook "Double Your Dating", then you need
to go and do that right now. You can download it
right now and be reading it within a few minutes.
It's here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/eBook/

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,

David D.

P.S. Don't forget to check out my entire "catalog"
of different programs. You can see them all, plus
watch killer video clips of each of them right
here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Catalog/






--------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2010 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. David
DeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. By
reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to
all of the following: You understand that this is
simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is
to be used for entertainment, and not considered
as "professional advice". You are responsible for
any use of the information in this email, and hold
David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members and
affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you
are under 18 years old, please click the
link at the end, and remove yourself, or to take
yourself off of our list, you can send mail to
"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las
Vegas, NV 89109.
__________________________________________________

To ensure that you get my Dating Tips Newsletters each week,
add me to your address book.   Instructions are here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/support/whitelist/
__________________________________________________

If you are under 18 years old, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe yourself, or you can send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor,
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

To safely REMOVE your name and email address from
our newsletter mailing list go to:

Unsubscribe Here

______________________________________________________________
Questions? Comments? Click Here for customer support.
You'll find answers, be able to chat with a live
support person or be able to send us an email directly
with any of your questions.

View our permission marketing policy:
http://cdn.rsys1.net/ig.rsys1.net/responsysimages/ddm/__RS_CP__/permission_policy.htm

[-271.100526RS-]




No comments:

Post a Comment