Thursday, December 15, 2022

[OPEN THIS] We are closing Double Your Dating - T-15 Days!

DOWNLOAD YOUR STUFF!

Hey Man,

Double Your Dating is closing it's doors - now on December 30th.

We've had some requests from partners to keep the doors open just a little longer, so we are.

I want to be SURE you know this - so you can download anything that you have purchased from me over the last 20 plus years - and keep it forever.

This isn't a sales gimmick or false closing only to re-open next year. This is IT. And the deadline is hard - if you try to email my support team on December 31st to access your files, they won't be able to help you. Not to mention that's new year's eve!

I'm not trying to sound all weird and ominous or anything like that - but I want you to know that if you still want to do this, you have a limited time remaining. There are about 2 weeks left.

And hey - I don't want you to be left alone in this world without my advice! So get your stuff!

Your friend,
David D

P.S. If there is anything left that you want to buy - email my support team and let them know. We are having a killer offer on ALL my products. You can just reply to this email and Vanessa will help you out.

Unsubscribe

Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment