Friday, July 10, 2020

Two Big, Embarrassing Confessions

Hey Man,
 
Here's the FIRST THING a man *MUST* do to start SUCCEEDING WITH WOMEN:

He must completely CHANGE HIS THINKING about what it *REALLY* takes to make women feel ATTRACTION.
 
Having trouble viewing this email? CLICK HERE

FACT:

The stuff that triggers ATTRACTION in women is *NOT* what TV, movies, and "pick-up artists" would have you believe.

And it's not what your mommy told you to do to make women think you're "nice" and "like" you.

Fact is, attracting hot, sexy women is about saying and doing the simple things that "real men" do (REGARDLESS of what you look like or how much money you make).

Want to learn how to start saying and doing those simple things TODAY?

Then go here.
 
Before I get to not one but *TWO* big, embarrassing confessions (hell, I'd rather not get to them at all...) let me ask you a question to make myself feel better:

Tell me something...

Have you ever "blown it" with a great woman you really thought you had a "chance" with?
 
Maybe it was a friend...a woman you just met...whatever.

But somewhere along the line, you did something WRONG... she was nice to you at first, even acted INTERESTED in you, and then you either:

1) said or did something so LAME that she totally blew you off

OR:

2) you didn't screw up in any OBVIOUS way...yet somehow you still got banished to "The Friend Zone"

Either way, here comes big, embarrassing CONFESSION #1:
Not only have both of these discouraging disasters happened to ME more than just once or twice...
 
Truth is, I went through YEARS of agonizing failure and soul-crushing frustration...so much that it finally became UNBEARABLE to me.

To make matters worse...

The whole time, I'd look around and see some other extremely "average" guy walking around with a hot woman on his arm...

...a guy that wasn't any better looking or any richer than me!

But still, there he was...walking around with that amazing "Total 10." And I don't mean just physically, but the whole package...the real woman of your dreams (funny, smart, interesting...)

I don't have to tell you...this made me feel even WORSE about myself.

It was like an unsolvable "magic trick" or something...

Guys like this had no obvious advantages over me, yet they were constantly approaching women like I never could...flirting...making women
laugh...

...all without any of the fear or nervousness that basically PARALYZED ME in life.

Yep -- hard as it is to believe, your dedicated teacher David D. used to look at these guys and think:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?

Like I said...these guys were NOT better looking than me. They didn't have more money.

So, logically, the reason they succeeded with women must come down to some kind of "SECRET WEAPON"...

There had to be a REASON these incredibly "regular" guys succeeded big-time (while I constantly went down in flames and finally STOPPED
TRYING).

Eventually, when things got bad enough, I decided to start watching these guys...

The whole "know your enemy" thing.

Even started making friends with some of them.
 
Started observing up-close what they said and did.

And here's what I learned:

When one of these apparently "average" guys saw a woman they wanted, they approached her without fear or hesitancy.

They came across as supremely confident, laid-back, and funny with her.

You get the picture...no sense rubbing it in, right?

Basically, what I saw was that these guys acted like REAL MEN...

...while I, obviously, did NOT.

Despite their lack of movie-star looks and money, they seemed to be tapping into something "behind the scenes".
 
Some kind of hidden treasure trove of BUILT-IN INSTINCTS.
 
All of which is leading us to my second BIG CONFESSION, so stay with me...

Now, like I said, it turns out these apparently "average" guys who succeeded with women weren't actually AVERAGE at all...

This in mind, I went to the mirror and asked myself:

"Aren't you a MALE HUMAN BEING...also known as a MAN...too?"

As the man in the mirror stared back at me, I realized I must have been born with the same "secret weapons" inside of ME...the SAME "REAL MAN" INSTINCTS must be "hard-wired" into ME, too.

Makes sense, right?

Which takes us to...

BIG, EMBARRASSING CONFESSION #2:

Even once I realized EVERY GUY has the instincts BUILT INTO HIM to succeed with amazing women...

...I KEPT ON FAILING!

Probably EVEN WORSE!!!
 
Here was the problem: 

I still didn't know how to find and start using my "STANDARD EQUIPMENT."

For many deep, inner reasons (fear...negative memories... laziness... self-doubt...) I couldn't harness the power of my built-in "real man" qualities.

Even though I knew that, as a man, I was capable of acting in certain, specific ways...

...STRONG...CONFIDENT...DECISIVE...PROTECTIVE...FUNNY...

...none of it came EASILY or NATURALLY to me.

Especially when I was around attractive women.

I just couldn't tap into the UNSTOPPABLE POWER SOURCE...I couldn't "switch on" the TURBO-CHARGED ENGINE all men have but most have NO IDEA how to operate.

Long story short...
 
Once I took action to find and "turn on" my inner "real man," it INSTANTLY started changing my life in MIND-BLOWING WAYS.

So now I want to help you find YOUR inner "real man," too...
 
After years of research and working with the experts in this field, I perfected a revolutionary INSTANT SUCCESS PROGRAM that will FIND and IGNITE  *your* built-in, "real man" qualities...

It's a clear, in-depth, INSTANTLY VIEWABLE program called "ON BEING A MAN," and it's designed to teach ANY guy how to:

-- Stop being intimidated by hot women!!! After watching this program, starting conversations them will become SECOND NATURE to you.

-- Turbocharge the confidence in yourself that hot women are BIOLOGICALLY programmed to respond to...THEY SIMPLY CAN'T HELP IT!

-- After you start a conversation, how to "close the deal" with ANY hot woman... FAST... EVERY TIME... in ANY situation!

-- Act irresistibly SEXUALLY EXPERIENCED with women... even if you're not very experienced at all!!

This last one, by the way, is CRITICAL...

It's the ONLY way to break the "vicious cycle" of failure with women that's caused by your failure with women. And so on. And so on.

SO STOP WASTING TIME.
 
Start learning all of this RIGHT NOW... INSTANTLY ONLINE... at NO RISK to you!!!

My world-famous, road-tested, expert-approved "On Being A Man" program is the ONLY place to get the CONFIDENCE BOOSTERS you need... including step-by-step instructions... on how to become the REAL MAN you were born to be...

... and start succeeding with women BIG TIME, almost AUTOMATICALLY, because of it!
 
But first, as always, you must take action to make it happen...
 
Meanwhile, truth is, it wasn't easy for me to make these confessions about myself today. 

I mean, my situation used to be so off-the-hook PAINFUL and PITIFUL.

It was like I had a Porsche in the garage but NO CLUE how to operate it.

Like I had a weapon that could WIN THE WHOLE "WAR" to get women, but no idea how to FIRE it.

If this sounds like YOU...

...STOP FAILING WITH WOMEN when you don't have to!
 
I mean, what a nightmare... living without great women in your life... when you DON'T HAVE TO.

Start watching "On Being Man" INSTANTLY ONLINE right now... 100% RISK-FREE!

That's all there is to it.

Let's do this...get you started living the life you really want and DESERVE...
 

Your friend,

 

David DeAngelo

 

 

PS:  Harsh reality it, there's just no getting around it...

There's a simple, set-in-stone "formula" for becoming "cool" that MOST men have no idea exists...

... but that changes the life of EVERY man who eventually discovers it.

If you've always wished for a SIMPLE, STEP-BY-STEP SYSTEM for becoming the type of cool, charismatic man that women CRAVE being with (and other guys want to hang out with)...

... stop WISHING and start LEARNING IT *now*.

Get started right here, 100% risk-free.

 

   
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment