Friday, December 27, 2019

☄️ Dating Dilemmas! Q&A (VIDEO)

The Susan Bratton Show where I answer your dating questions.
Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Do you have any dating questions or concerns, Jmonty1945@gmail.com?

In today's video, I'm putting on my "Ignition Magician" costume to answer some of your really tough dating and relationship questions:

"I'm 55, she's 20. Should I date her?"

"She throws me out one day and takes me back the next. What's the deal?"

"How can I make him drop her boyfriend and date me?"

"How can I be the kind of man women really want?"


Click Here To Watch My Video ⇐ How To Have A Good & Healthy Relationship

LOVE AND DATING

I also want to let you know about one of my best-selling, and most foundational books called Relationship Magic. Over 25,000 copies sold! Here's your discount for this CORE transformational exercise in knowing yourself (and a partner) better than you can possibly believe.

Inside, you get my magic secret to improving ANY relationship, regardless of what issue you're going through, and what stage of the problem you're already in.

Stop guessing, and know exactly what your partner needs and craves from you.

Check Our Relationship Magic ⇐ The 1 Magic Question Safeguards Your Relationship


Feel Like Makin' Love,
Suz

Susan Bratton, "Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions" of lovers who crave lifelong intimacy and passion. As the Dear Abby of Sex, she has helped create and revive countless sex lives with her bestselling books and programs such as Relationship Magic, Sexual Soulmates, The Passion Patch, Revive Her Drive and her Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection.

For more insider tips, follow her on Instagram and subscribe to her Better Lover YouTube channel.

P.S. Thank you for helping me hit 100,000 subscribers! If you're not a subscriber yet (it's free) can you please subscribe to my Better Lover YouTube Channel You just sign up with your email. Subscribing sends the signal to YouTube that my videos are valuable and helps me grow. I really appreciate it.

P.P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

Fly Like An Eagle

Tim and I continue to thrive and are so excited to release our years-in-the-making libido and pleasure supplements under the new brand, The 20.


Skip The Diet (Detox Instead)

More and more people are getting sick, having hormone problems, and weight issues even when they're already eating healthy and exercising their butts off. Sign Up For FREE Detox Masterclass Here!

And Watch For More Awesome Articles Coming This Week:

Saturday
- Detox Master Class with Robyn Openshaw (You're invited)

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2019 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment