Sunday, December 22, 2019

20 Ways To Say "I Love You"

Jmonty1945@gmail.com, here are some done-for-you treats...
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

It's the holiday season! So have you expressed your love to your partner, someone you like, or a loved one recently?

Saying "I love you" is good, but everyone could use that cherry on top. Just to make the moment even more special.

Now, I know not everyone can be creative or articulate when it comes to expressing their feelings.

That's why I'm giving you over 20 done-for-you ways to express your love to someone in your life this holiday season, and every day moving forward.

Check Out My YouTube Video Here ⇐ 20 Ways To Verbally Express Love
Here are the 20 ways to verbally express your love.

"I love hearing stories about your..."
"You deserve a gold medal for..."
"You're so good at giving me..."
"I love when you make..."
"You have the best taste in..."
"When you... ...it's like magic"
"My favorite place to kiss you is..."
"I like when you hug me here best"
"I always want to hear what you have to say about..."
"One of my favorite all-time moments we shared together was..."
"When we first met, the thing I loved about you best was..."
"You have such strong..."
"Everyone should be as... ...as you are"
"If you were an animal you'd be a..."
"If you were a cuisine you'd be a... ...ooh, and I'd love to eat you up!"
"One of the little things you do without thinking that makes me very happy is..."
"One of your skills I admire the most is..."
"The sexiest place on your body is..."
"You look hot when..."
"Over time, I've grown to seriously appreciate your ability to..."


Go ahead. Use of these gems tonight.

Mix and match. Get creative and add your personal twist to each one.

Simply doing this will make your relationship a little more wonderful.

Now, I'd also love for you to go through the emails I sent over the week. Each one of them was written specifically to help you create the intimacy, passion, and relationship you've always wanted.

 
 
 
[SURVEY] Rate Yourself On A Scale of 1-10 Now.
 
I am comparing what men, women and non-binary lovers say their best and worst bedroom skills are.
 

 
 
♞ Just a quickie, please?
 
I put together a quick, survey to ask you about your experience during the entire Multi-Orgasmic Lover for Men SALE, and how I could improve the way we do it.
 

 
 
There's something I need to ask you...
 
Help me help you. I need some fast, honest, no-holds-barred feedback from you. I'm always looking for opportunities to help my readers improve their sex lives and relationships.
 

 
 
Urologist Explains New Techniques For Stronger Erections In Simple Terms
 
If you want to have better erections Dr. Judson Brandeis and I are going to talk about the causes and solutions to have harder, firmer, longer-lasting potency. Click Here To Register.
 

 
 
Supercharge your penis (NEW ED Treatments)
 
If you want to have better erections Dr. Judson Brandeis and I are going to talk about the causes and solutions to have harder, firmer, longer-lasting potency.
 

 
 
NEW Age-defying cream?
 
We are bombarded everywhere with toxic chemicals. Health and beauty aids are some of the most toxic culprits. Toxins mess up our hormones and age us prematurely.
 

 
 
Worried you might drink too much during the holidays?
 
The problem is drinking like this puts on weight, can increase anxiety and sad but true, makes us often behave in ways that embarrass us with the excuse "It's just Christmas time!"
 

 
 
Using CBD for anxiety, pain, insomnia and more...
 
My mother suffers from chronic sciatica and the ONLY thing that helps her besides epidurals is a CBD and THC cream.
 

 
 
☄️ Powerful Sensual Massage Technique (VIDEO)
 
This practice allows lovers to slow down, practice intimacy without having intercourse, and experience a deeper kind of bond together.
 
 

To Blossoming Intimacy,
Suz

Susan Bratton, "Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions" of lovers who crave lifelong intimacy and passion. As the Dear Abby of Sex, she has helped create and revive countless sex lives with her bestselling books and programs such as Relationship Magic, Sexual Soulmates, The Passion Patch, Revive Her Drive and her Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection.

For more insider tips, follow her on Instagram and subscribe to her Better Lover YouTube channel.

 
 

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton
 


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Note: We frequently partner with companies providing products and services featured in our emails in an affiliate relationship. We vet the products in advance to ensure they are trusted resources and recommend you do your own research before you purchase too. We welcome your feedback and recommendations. If you find something of value, let us know. If we recommend something that doesn't work for you, let us know why. We care!

All information from Susan Bratton, Personal Life Media, The20, and all of our collective brands' advice are personal opinions. Our advice is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and is for general information purposes only. Always seek consultation from your doctor.
 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2019 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment