Friday, November 22, 2019

LAST CALL: Closing in a few hours

 

Hey,

 

This closes in just a few hours. I sent you this email below, want to make sure that you got it… closing tonight at Midnight PST.

 

REALLY: Watch this video if you're interested in learning to be a coach!

 

--------- Forwarded message ---------

 

I've been writing you to tell you about this new course I'm teaching… about

how to become a high-paid life or business coach.


If you've been working on yourself to help get your success with women and dating to the next level, then this will do the same thing… only for your CAREER.


I've been a coach for over 20 years. I've coached people in marketing, dating, productivity, business, investing, and more. It's been an integral part of everything I've done.


When I wrote "Double Your Dating" in 2001, I had no idea that it would trigger a series of incredible adventures… leading to me being interviewed by Tony Robbins, and Larry King, and many more… and building a very successful company.


You have probably figured this out by now, but David D. is my pen name, and my real name is Eben.


When I teach business, marketing, and coaching, I go by Eben… and when you watch these new videos I have created, you'll see that this is how the business world knows me. So don't be surprised when you check this out.


Today I'm closing down registration for my new "Virtual Coach" class. If you want to learn how to be a coach, and launch your next career or business, then seriously:


Watch This Video Now [Click Play when you get to that page]


Over 1,600 people have gone through this course, and you'll see some of the results in the video.


But watch that TODAY, because we're closing tonight at Midnight PST, and starting our class on Monday.


Come join me, and learn how the next adventure in my life played out!


-David D. [Eben]

 

 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment