Friday, May 11, 2018

How To Create A Sexual Soulmate Connection (Video)

Techniques explained on video. As easy as it gets!
Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

From inside this video series...

"I LOVE Susan Bratton. I looove the part in the video about the animal inside of me... Where it is not about the man's performance. It's about what my inner animal wants and the ability to communicate it. I have often felt like it was unacceptable as a woman to express that animalistic side in the bedroom... aka that it made look like a "Bad Girl." I come from a formal upbringing.

Loved the "No manners in the bedroom, no egos" in the bedroom. I LOOOOVED how she gave me permission to give direction in the bedroom but then also let the man dominate. I am definitely getting her book. I can see myself using this book as sex education prior to getting married." - Attendee of the Source Your Soulmate Summit


Hello, Jmonty1945@gmail.com!

Hope you are awesome today.

I have a short, sweet, six-video series on sexual soulmates for you today.

All my BEST material from a decade of helping lovers experience more passion together is packed into these short videos.

SEXUAL SOULMATES TECHNIQUES ⇐ WATCH NOW

SOULMATES ARE CO-CREATED

The six essentials are:

1) The Power of Presence
2) Creating "Loverspace"
3) The Sexual Soulmate Pact
4) Polarity
5) Embodied Sex
6) Erotic Playdates

You can use these simple essentials in a one-night stand and for the rest of your life.

While you're watching, please subscribe to my Better Lover channel. That way YouTube knows my content is valuable enough to show to others.

I'm putting tremendous energy into my videos for you. Thank you for helping me reach 50,000 subscribers this year by clicking here!

SEXUAL SOULMATES TECHNIQUES ⇐ WATCH NOW

To Sexual Soulmates,
Susan

P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

☮ Weird secret to AVOID "fire and acid" couples fights.

Having these 11 simple guidelines to communicate consciously enables you both to win. Chances are, the models you've had didn't teach you safe communication...


How To Feel LOVED and ADORED By Your Partner (GIFT)

If you're married, single, in a relationship, divorced or estranged, there are topics covered in this dialog specifically for you and your situation. And no matter where you are in your LOVE LIFE, you can learn..

And Watch For More Awesome Articles Coming This Week

Saturday
- Pretty, hot, and tempting (P.H.A.T. not fat)

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
I ♥️ My Wife
Personal Life Media on Facebook
Twitter @SusanBratton
Medium @SusanBratton
YourTango Expert
LinkedIn


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2018 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment