Sunday, July 16, 2017

↬ Side-step the zig-zagging path to passion.

Open up and go straight to the "right" advice for you.
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

Don't take the same zigzagging, detour-laden path I did.

Hi Jmonty1945@gmail.com,

How was your week? I'm recovering from my jet lag and it's glorious and sunny here at home in California.

Thanks to the hundreds of you who sent me healing love for my head injury, I am doing much better!

I always appreciate your emails and try to reply to as many as I can.

One husband asked me for help because his wife didn't want to be "orally pleasured" for fear of infection.

Another guy asked me why women never reply to his texts, even after they had so much chemistry the previous night.

Most people are being held back by myths, misconceptions, and downright wrong information.

Our parents, schools, and support systems aren't able to teach us how to succeed in sex and intimacy.

Which is why people like me step in to help dispel ignorance... because knowledge is power. I'm so glad you are one of the rare gems open to learning and expanding your knowledge, rather than clinging to outdated and flat-out WRONG advice.

Some people call me a relationship, intimacy, and sexuality expert.

Yet, the word "expert" can be taken out of context.

It doesn't mean I'm teaching these things just because I'm smart and passionate for your sexcess.

Being an expert means I've experienced these things - the good, the bad, and the horrifically terrible.

And I've sifted through what's out there with a fine-tooth comb so I can teach the best-of-the-best to you.

So you won't have to go the same zigzagging, detour-laden path I did.

Lovers, here are some wonderful reads for you to invite more passion and steaminess to your relationship and lovemaking.

 
 
 
Ж Can I Get Parasites From Sexual Contact?
 
These unwanted guests - and especially their eggs and cysts - are present in fecal material. However, if you are careful with hygiene, the risk of infection is dramatically reduced. Here's the bottom line.
 

 
 
"Looking to re-start passion and explore sexuality with my partner." (Mailbag)
 
"I'm wondering what instructional materials you would recommend I start with? I am married, and looking to re-start passion and explore together." Click here to read Susan's answer...
 

 
 
My wife thinks I'm a "dirty" lover... (Mailbag)
 
"Our sex life has been lacking for many years. I try to improve things but she has no interest. She is settling way early for diminished energy and vitality, to say nothing about sex."
 

 
 
☄ 3 Easy Ways To Play With Sexual Energy Together (NEW Video!)
 
Here are the basics you need to start playing with sexual energy the very next time you get with your lover.
 

 
 
"She-Jaculation" Facts (Shocking Squirting Survey Results)
 
Let's talk about female ejaculatory orgasms - you've probably heard me say that it's every woman's birthright to experience these wet, wonderful bodily miracles.
 
 

Single and available? Here's how you can break free from the myths, misconceptions, and wrong info we've all been taught, so that you can finally meet a new lover.

 
 
 
"Confidence" is THE aphrodisiac to attract women. (Get More Now)
 
Confidence turns you into a magnet that attracts women, fortunate events, serendipitous encounters, and an exciting life...
 

 
 
(Explicitly Delicious) Recap of My 7 Orgasm Sex Romp
 
"I really related to this video Alexa Aimes told me about this kinda nerdy guy who could come her seven different ways. My favorite thing is that all the best ways to give a woman orgasms are in one video."
 

 
 
How to get her to TEXT YOU BACK.
 
Here is a complete walkthrough of everything from approaching women, getting their phone numbers, turning those numbers into dates, and those dates into sex as fast and as effortlessly as possible.
 

 
 
Ladies... Have Men Beg You For Handjobs (Details inside)
 
According to the survey results, men know that most women have no clue about how to give a real satisfying, orgasmic handjob. They say they're just "doing it wrong." Find out why.
 
 

And here are some more good reads about your happiness, success, and health.

 
 
 
$64,327 "Money Mindset" Technique
 
It's about YOU having a Millionaire's Mindset. There is a way to almost instantly reprogram your brain for financial success. Learn how it is done over here.
 

 
 
90% are deficient in THIS mineral required for clitoral and penile erections. (QUIZ)
 
Increase your overall energy and your sexual energy. If your blood isn't flowing, this means you feel less sensation and pleasure. And there's more... Read on!
 
 

Keep Loving Life,
Susan

 
Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
[email protected]
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
I ♥️ My Wife
Personal Life Media on Facebook
Twitter @SusanBratton
Medium @SusanBratton
YourTango Expert
LinkedIn

Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
[email protected]
 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2017 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment