Sunday, July 2, 2017

I didn’t see it coming.

As I crumpled to the ground I thought, "What if I die from a head wound in Russia?"
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

As I crumpled to the ground I thought, "What if I die from a head wound in Russia?"

Hi Jmonty1945@gmail.com,

I'm writing this to you from my bed in a Russian hotel. Yes. I'm in Moscow. And I am thinking a lot about freedom right now. Because I am stuck in bed with a head and neck injury.

Walking out of the airport yesterday, Tim and I were following our guide and as we walked into the parking lot, a big metal parking barricade arm came down HARD on my head.

As I crumpled to the ground I thought, "What if I die from a head wound?"

I didn't even see it coming. WHACK! Thud. Bam. I was on the pavement.

And yes the driver should not have taken that shortcut, but he wasn't thinking about my safety.

And that's my point.

It's not anyone's "job" to think about YOUR safety. Have you heard the phrase, "Own your own safety?"

In sexuality this is especially important. Because sex can be fraught with risks. Yes, you can catch a sexually transmitted infection if you're not informed about the dangers and know how to avoid them (refer to our website for many articles and what to do). You can make a baby by accident. Your heart can get broken. Someone can take advantage of you. You can be dissatisfied. The list goes on.

But instead of shying away from sex, I encourage you to be fully informed so you can own your own safety and have amazing, life experiences being intimate with others.

High risk for high reward.

Freedom comes in many forms. One is the freedom to enjoy your sexuality to its fullest. Another is the freedom to inform yourself so you make good decisions and stay safe.

And once you are fully informed and understand your sexuality, you can watch out for others too.

I'm watching out for you. I'm owning your safety for you as best I can too.

Thank you for trusting me with your sex life, for relying on me to give you the guidance you need to stay safe in mind, body and soul.

The first thing I did was ask my group of friends who are health experts what to do for my head and neck trauma. They responded immediately with a course of action. And I am going to be OK. There will likely be some lingering issues I'll have to deal with. My friends can guide me as this is one of their areas of expertise.

And that's what I want to leave you with. Two things. Freedom and Support.

You are free to live your life and have your experiences... but it's best to also have a support crew.

I'm here for you. Answering your questions. Writing about the dangers and the pleasures of sex. To keep you safe, happy and free.

I've made it my mission to give people like you the freedom to experience the highest forms and levels of love, romance, and erotic passion.

So many people are trapped in boring, passionless lives. And it's mostly not their fault. They just don't know where to go and who to turn to for real, authentic advice that truly works.

You deserve to live a life full of hot, sexy romance. A life bursting at the seams with steamy, erotic energy.

And if you're not getting that now, you might want to continue reading the emails and articles I send you.

Each one is carefully written to help you achieve a level of passionate romance and lovemaking most people can only dream about.

Here are the emails I wrote specifically for that reason. If you missed one (or more) of them, you may want to spend some time with these.

Some of them are for lovers. Some for those still lookin'. You'll love these nonetheless.

 
 
 
8 Ways To Live Like A Courtesan
 
By feeding your feminine desires and focusing on pleasure, you live more into your potential for joy. Here is a list of the ways you can be more courtesan-like to evoke your own pussy power.
 

 
 
☄ Energy Sex vs. Regular Sex (NEW Video!)
 
Energy sex pegs the needle toward more expansive pleasure and more intense orgasms. Why? Because you're not just going through the motions and having sex with your body, you are making love...
 

 
 
8 Things He Can Say While She's Going Down On Him
 
Few things bolster a woman's sexual confidence more than knowing she's pleasing her man. It's a surefire way to get her turned on.
 

 
 
Muff Diving Manual
 
I was THRILLED when Lloyd Lester told me I could give you a smoking discount on his Orgasmic Licks program. Normally priced for $532 but you can get EVERYTHING for $27 bucks!
 

 
 
Eat Her Wet, Juicy Peach
 
Going down on a woman is also one of the best ways to engorge her: which means to give her the ciitoral erection she needs to have the most sensations for orgasm.
 

 
 
Camp Cunnilingus Expires Tonight
 
The more variety of licks, sucks and nibbles you have in your repertoire, the more you can effectively stimulate her whole vulva and have her moaning and undulating under your artful ministrations.
 

 
 
"Guarantee me you'll get me a girlfriend, Susan."
 
There's no way to act entitled or think a great woman is going to find you if you're not making any effort...
 

 
 
♋️ Personal Astrology and Numerology Reading for you.
 
This totally free astrology reading is a "get to know you" gift from Adrian Ross Duncan, professional astrologer. When you click here, you'll also get a numerology reading.
 

 
 
Simultaneous Orgasms
 
Gabrielle Moore and her sexy stripping teachers are dropping panties once again to show YOU how you can synchronize your body with your woman's.
 

 
 
Touch so hot, you'll make her come...
 
Gabrielle Moore and her troupe of titillating tightie teasers are tearing off their clothes to teach you how to touch, tease, tickle, and please a woman, get her aroused, dripping, soaking, and shaking wet with lust.
 

 
 
Why she strips...
 
Her friend was changing her clothes while she was talking, and instead of dozing off or tuning out, she was locked-in completely. She's hungry for your long, hard... ATTENTION.
 

 
 
Peel off all her layers to get to her warm, juicy flesh...
 
What do you have to do to make her want to rip her clothes off, drag you to the bed, and ride you like the cowgirl she was born to be? Truth is, it's pretty simple...
 

 
 
Do you make her wet?
 
You can easily become a master at arousing a woman. All you have to do is watch these ladies show you how (while they tear of their clothes for you!)
 
 

What are you waiting for?

Live your life with as much fiery, hot passion as you deserve.

Nobody can stop you if you truly want it.

The life, love, and sex life you want is just within reach. You just have to decide that you want it, and go for it.

Free To Be,
Susan

 
Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
[email protected]
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
I ♥️ My Wife
Personal Life Media on Facebook
Twitter @SusanBratton
Medium @SusanBratton
YourTango Expert
LinkedIn

Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
[email protected]
 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2017 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment