Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The "Do-Over" Communication Technique

Relationship Well-Being Content For You...
Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Great relationships exist on a solid foundation of communication.

Luckily this is a learnable skill!

Here are a handful of my favorites:

11 Conscious Communication Techniques <=== Relationship Well-Being

CONSCIOUS COMMUNICATION

If you've never installed the, "Do Over" into your relating, definitely give it a go.

Sometimes I know that I get bitchy, even though I adore my man.

Hey, we all need a "Do Over" now and then. :)

I am working hard to earn your trust as a relationship expert.

Let me know if you like the quality of content I'm giving you.

Do Over and Over,
Susan

Watch For Ridiculously Stimulating Articles Coming This Week

Thursday
- Orgasmic Cross Training (VIDEO)
- ➤ Hold Your Spot! "Male-Multiple Orgasm" Live Stream Event

Friday
- Deep Kissing Checklist

Saturday
- "Solo Sex" Techniques That Will Make You An Awesome Lover
- ➤ Save The Date! LIVE "Energy Orgasms" Workshop

Like Me on Facebook
Revive Her Drive Blog


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2016 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment