Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Why Nice Guys Fail With Women

Double Your Dating

There's A Reason That Nice Guys Get To Be "Just Friends" With Women... While "Jerks" And "Bad Boys" Get Hot Dates. Here's How To STOP FAILING With Women Now:

Having trouble viewing this email? CLICK HERE
 
Hi Man,
 

I recently received an email that has me looking for the nearest bridge to jump off of.

Have a look at this, and see if YOU are making these attraction-killing WUSSY mistakes with women:

Q. Hi David.

I appreciate the service you provide to us single (and I'm sure some not-so-single) men out here. I'm going to download your book as soon as I'm done with this email.

About a week ago at work, I was talking with a girl that I've known for a year now about things to do in the city. She suggested that we hang out sometime, and all I said was I don't think you could handle this -- and boom -- she was hooked!

I was totally amazed first of all that I said anything like that, and second that it really worked!

Now my question:

I was at a bar the other night and ran into a girl that I knew and somewhat hung out with about 4 years ago and have not seen her since. She said she was single, and told me to get my phone out because she was going to give me her phone number.

This is a girl that I have always (wanted), and now that I have the chance I'm starting to get cold feet. I've set-up a lunch for this week, but I'm not sure since we already know each other if I should still do the cocky + funny deal or stick with (my usual) nice guy routine?

Thanks again!

Wussy in Wichita. (LOL)

A. Hmmmm... so here's what you're telling me. For once in your life, you tried being Cocky & Funny with a girl, and she ate it up - and then you ask me if you should do it again?

The main question in my mind right now is:

Should I personally slap you, or should I just have you slap yourself?

Let's talk about this...

If you ever hear a woman say the words, "He's nice," you can pull out all the money you have and bet that she's not attracted to the guy she's talking about, and it's all because...

Spotlight

Start Getting Women EFFORTLESSLY

 

If you've tried being a "nice guy" with women over and over but you just end up banging your head against the wall... maybe it's time you tried a different approach.

 

As in... an approach that actually WORKS to get women naturally and EFFORTLESSLY.

 

If the curse of being a nice guy (and constantly failing) with women sounds like an affliction YOU have suffered with for too long, here's how to change your whole game... and your entire life:

On Being A Man

 

 

 

Women NEVER Use The Word "Nice" To Describe Men They WANT

So, why would you want to use the usual nice guy routine? You want to make sure she never feels anything other than friendship for you?

What you're telling me here is that you knew this super-babe four years ago, but the nice guy rap didn't make anything happen then... so you're thinking that if you pour it on twice as thick, it might work better this time?

Listen, you're clearly not feeling me on this, so here's a good rule of thumb:

If your behavior isn't getting you the consistent results that you'd like to get, CHANGE IT. Do anything different. As in... immediately.

In summary, I think you might want to stick with the cocky & funny personality. It's working for more than a few guys out there, and it can work for you (as you've seen).

Also, it sounds like you could use a strong dose of a type of medicine that you can only get by going here... and I'm not kidding, so check it out:

Man Transformation

On a side topic... From the way I talk, you might start to get the idea that I'm against being nice to women. Quite the contrary. I think that it's great to be nice to women... just do it in a way that doesn't make them think of you as a nice guy.

So, the question is: How can I be nice without making her see me as a super-wussy who would pay a hundred dollars just to have one quick dig through her dresser?

I just figured out how to say this in a simple, concise way... so listen up: Be cocky & funny, and bust her balls with your words, but be nice to her with your behavior.

Wow, that was cool. Nice and simple. So, here are a few examples:

  1. Tell her that she walks slower than your mom, then open all doors for her.
  2. Tell her that she's too uptight and she needs to settle down because it's annoying, then rub her shoulders.
  3. Give her a hard time about her driving, then kiss her.

Are you with me?

   One of the concepts that I talk about in my book,  Double Your Dating, is always send mixed messages... which begs the question...

 

Huh? Why Should A Man Send "Mixed Messages" To A Woman?

Here's why: because it's interesting. Because if it's done right, it's attractive. Because attractive women are fascinated by it when it's mixed with a cocky & funny personality. Because attractive women are sooooo over guys who kiss up to them, buy them things, take them out, and act nice.

Why?

Because attractive women are desperately looking for something different.

What am I talking about here specifically?

I'm talking about being a challenge. Having a spark. Sassy, cheeky, mouthy, ballsy, witty, charming. An unpredictable, funny guy like yourself to take her attention, and run with it.

In summary: remember, attractive women are different. They know that they can have anything they want. so don't give it to them... and they'll love you. Be nice... but do it on your own terms. And mix nice behavior with cocky & funny communication. This magical combination will keep her interest for as long as you'd like to have it.

If All Of This Sounds Illogical To You... AWESOME.

That means we're finally getting somewhere.

Remember, you need to understand how attraction works for women and you need to do those things that keep the attraction building forever... and where does this all begin?

Success begins with YOU.

It begins with you learning how to control yourself and your emotions. It begins with you needing to understand the history of how and why men and women become attracted to each other. It begins with you learning the basics of how to use subtle body language and communication to make women feel attraction for you.

I really believe that there's more than meets the eye when it comes to success with women and dating. The process that creates the magic emotion of attraction is mysterious, seemingly illogical, and counter intuitive. If you don't understand it, then it just won't make sense.

It's taken me literally years to be able to both attract women and be able to explain how to do it.

My newest book,  Attraction Isn't A Choice, is the most detailed, in-depth explanation of attraction available anywhere... and it will take you behind the scenes of the female attraction mechanism and teach you how to create attraction using only your personality and communication... no money or gifts required.

You can go and download it right now, and be reading it within just a few minutes. Go get it here:

Attraction Isn't A Choice

And, if you find it hard to imagine yourself being able to attract a woman using just your communication... and you would like to learn the magic skill of using my favorite technique I call Cocky & Funny, then you need to go and check out my Cocky Comedy program.

You'll get a ton of ideas just by watching the FREE sample video clips on the website, so go check it out... watch the preview clips, and read all about it here:

Cocky Comedy

Go check them out!

 

   I'll talk to you again soon.

 

   Your friend,

 

David DeAngelo

 

 

  
 
 
P.S. Do not forget to look at the other programs I've created to teach you about all of the many facets of learning to attract women. You can look at all of them anytime you want right here.

 

 

77 Laws

 

 


Get a rapid-fire crash course on all my top success-proven concepts:

  • Develop unstoppable confidence

  • Master your inner & outer games
  • Become irresistible to amazing women!

 77 Laws Of Success With Women And Dating

 

 

 

Monthly Expert Interviews

 

Watch David D. interview the world's TOP dating experts:

  • Get confidence like the Masters

  • How to get any woman you want
  • Proven methods for getting physical

 

Monthly Interviews

 

If you are under the age of 18 or no longer wish to receive our emails, please unsubscribe from our newsletters and other communications by scrolling all the way to the bottom of this email (outside the body of the email) and clicking on the unsubscribe link, or by sending a written request to Double Your Dating LLC, 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las Vegas, NV 89169.

 

©2001-2015 Double Your Dating LLC All Rights Reserved. "Double Your Dating" and "David DeAngelo" are trademarks used by Double Your Dating LLC. By entering, you agree to our terms and conditions. By entering your email address you are also requesting and agreeing to subscribe to our email newsletter. You must be 18 or older to enter. You can read our FTC Disclosure Statement. If you need to contact support, please go to the Contact Us link below. Read my privacy policy here.

 

We take your privacy very seriously. Disclaimer: Results will vary, and you should not use this information as a substitute for help from a licensed professional. Good luck!

 

If you have a question check my FAQ's before sending us an email. Contact us.
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325


If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below.  Bear in mind, you will no longer be able to receive updates about your products, member's area, password retrieval and other pertinent information.  If you wish to simply be taken out of the newsletter list, reply to this email and we will remove you.

 Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment