Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Welcome to Double Your Dating!

Hey Man,

 

I wanted to take a minute to personally thank you for choosing me to be your Dating and Relationship advice expert. Its important for me to help YOU to create the success you want with women, dating and relationships.

 

Before we go any further, here is your login information to the member's area, where you will find your purchase:

 

Membership Area: click here

Username: bw18391@gmail.com

Password:  FLNPdpxy

 

You have LIFETIME access to your material.  Save space on your computer or device and access your program from anywhere, at any time and stream it live.  OR... download the material so you may watch or listen to it offline.  If your computer crashes or you buy a new one...you still have access to your programs.  Just log in to your member's area. 

 

You'll also receive SPECIAL OFFERS only available to DYD members that will never be offered to the general public. 

WHAT'S NEW AT DYD 

 

Intimacy Intensive is over 12 HOURS of in-depth “live” training devoted to overcoming the biggest challenge most men will ever face in life - finding their perfect partner and taking intimacy with her to a life-changing new level.   

 

This program is a deep dive into the realm of intimacy in a relationship, physical, spiritual, emotional - delving into the core soul of a relationship - and how to manage that intimacy.  True intimacy is not automatic, nor is it an easy road to cruise.  Follow along as I tech you how to navigate these mysterious waters for a truly incredible experience in your own relationship.

COMING SOON...

I've got an AMAZING special offer coming in the next couple of weeks to help you enjoy finding and keeping the woman of your dreams 

 

I’ve put together this newsletter, which you will get a couple times a week. Inside, you will find articles JAM PACKED with my best dating advice, techniques and more, as well as any announcements about special offers, upcoming events and tons of free content. This newsletter will be one of the primary points of communication so make sure you don’t miss it!

 

 

ARTICLES

 

Take a minute to check out some other very informative articles on my website.  Learn How To Flirt “Right” For “Magical” Results In this article, I'll help you learn how to quickly set the tone for amazing success by communicating in a way that will create sexual tension.  Once you learn this skill, you'll be able to take your relationships to the next level easily.

  

I've also had a lot of requests for advice on What to Say to a Woman on Your First Date.  Look no further, I've uploaded an article onto my website to give you just the information you are looking for to reach YOUR desired outcome.  I've even thrown in some Cocky Comedy techniques!


I'm also getting some great feedback on my article describing How to Ask A Woman Out: Your Ultimate Secret Weapon For Success Getting A Date.  My article will help you learn how to stand out from the crowd and get her number easily.  You'll also gain insight as to why you should never place too much importance on this single interaction.

 

I've got some really great new posts with the tools you need for success with women and dating.  Be sure to visit the website every week for the latest and greatest tips, tools and training!

 

 

YOUR SUPPORT TEAM

 

My team is growing fast and we are committed to doing everything we can to make sure the Passport is the best possible resource and experience for you and your needs.

 

Angela, one of my outstanding support reps, has been working with us over the course of 5 years is woman dedicated to her role as guidance and support for my clients.  She has a passion for detail, and can help guide you into the advice program that will be a good fit for your current situation.  She can also assist you with any questions you may have about my member's area or your account. 

 

 

Angela thoroughly enjoys helping our members and witnessing the positive impact our Advice Products have in their lives.  She's extremely optimistic and always provides a high level of customer satisfaction.  You may already have chatted or emailed with her.  She's also married with two children and enjoys travel and cooking as well.  A fun fact about Angela - she is a Marvel Superheroes fan and is proud to wear her t-shirts while she works!

 

Sarah has been working with me for over 8 years, and she is one of our stellar support reps.  She is amazing with our members and her role is to ensure member questions get addressed promptly and to their satisfaction.  If you ever need help with your account, programs, or anything else, Sarah is glad to give you a hand.  A fun fact about Sarah - she is a trained severe weather spotter by the National Weather Service! 

 

  

Sarah is married, with 2  boys and loves to be outdoors.  She's into eating healthy and feeding her family in a healthy way.  She enjoys cooking, camping, fishing and helping with the Volunteer Fire Department is her small town in north central Ohio.  A fun fact about Sarah is 

 

Vanessa is runs all the behind the scenes systems we've put in place to ensure you are well informed, receive newsletters and get the support you need when you need it.  Vanessa has been with me for over 10 years.  

 

 

Vanessa has 3 children, one of them grown, and lives with her husband in central Ohio.  She loves peace, reading and microbrews.  She enjoys going out and having fun with her family.  A fun fact about Vanessa - in her teens and twenties, she followed the Grateful Dead, and feels that was a key experience in making her who she is today.

 

Denise has a pulse on the strategic planning involved in running a company. Denise has been on my team since I first published my Double Your Dating eBook over 15 years ago and she has helped me bring the Double Your Dating Brand to what it is today.  

 

 

Denise is a mother of one, happily married and living on a lake in the suburbs of Atlanta where she enjoys water-sports, boating, fishing and spending time with her family.  She also loves to travel, and her favorite place to visit is Cozumel, Mexico.  A fun fact about Denise - in 1999, she had a vision of a house she wanted to build in Cozumel and sketched the idea on a napkin.  Her aunt used that napkin to draw up the plans and the house was completed in 2009. 

REMINDERS

You have LIFETIME access to our newly updated member's area!

Be sure to login and take a look.  If you need your login information, don't hesitate to email Angela or Sarah on my team and they'll be happy to get that to you.

 

Dating Advice  

I'm always looking at the advice emails you send and using the real-life scenarios in my newsletters, so please keep them coming.  You may email any questions you have to my team at support@doubleyourdating.com.  

 

When you email your submission, please make sure to include as much detail as possible that would like me to review.

 

Success Stories

We would love to hear about the results you are getting in your life, whether that be in love, dating, attraction, or any other aspect of your life that my programs have helped you with (big or small) so we can share it with the community. You can help others by inspiring them with YOUR stories of success.  I love to hear it. 

 

Send us your story and tell us how the my advice has helped you. We’ll be featuring some of the success stories  in upcoming newsletters.

 

Reply to this email, or email support and put “Success” in the subject line. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

 

We need your feedback!

I'm continually looking for ways to add value to my newsletters, because my goal is to make this the most valuable resource for Dating and Relationship Advice in the world. I'm  really excited to roll out some of the ideas I have over the next few months, but want to hear from you!

 

I am creating a short survey where you can tell us a little more about yourself and what areas you'd like to focus on for your journey to success with dating and relationships.  I'd also like to find out from you what you would like to learn this year from me in the Passport Newsletters. I'm working on adding some amazing resources and want to know what you think.

 

Visit my Facebook Page

This is a great place to keep up on my latest ideas and feel a connection to other men who are in the same point in their lives where they are looking for advice.  Check it out!

 

Visit my YouTube Channel

I've got TONS of free video content from my programs so you can get a glimpse into the program before you purchase.  It's another way to be sure you are finding the program that aligns with your current situation and area in which you'd like to focus.

 

  

The last thing I wanted to mention is you have access to an incredible resource with lots of information. It has personally taken me over 20 years to acquire this knowledge and organize it into easy to follow programs. What I recommend is that you get in the habit of spending about 30 minutes a day with the content. When you consistently do this, you’ll steadily come up with innovations and improvements in yourself that you can use to skyrocket your success with women and dating.   

 

Thanks again for being a part of the DYD community and I look forward to the success you’ll have this year!

 

See you on the inside.

 

David D.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment