Monday, January 4, 2016

$685 Holiday Gift EXTENDED (1 day ONLY)

My Customer Support team got hit with an avalanche of emails over the weekend asking me to PLEASE reopen this:

$685 Holiday Gift from David D. (2 training programs)
 
In case you missed out on the amazing holiday gift that I put together last week, I have GREAT NEWS for you…

I'm going to reopen and extend my special gift of 2 programs  dedicated to helping you succeed with women, dating, and relationships.

And I'm going to keep it open until tomorrow at midnight.

Why?

For 2 main reasons:

1. I know this is a busy time of the year and a lot of people are travelling, and weren't able to check their emails in time to take advantage of this opportunity.

2. My  purpose for the New Year is to help as many my students as possible get this part of their life handled and begin living the love life of their dreams in 2016.

The 2 training programs you get in this special holiday gift are worth $685, and they cover it all:

Whether you want to learn how to meet women and get dates or you’re looking to create a passionate love relationship with that one special woman…

… your gift package contains success-proven tools and techniques to make it happen.

So don’t miss your chance to get this special gift, grab yours now – I'm looking forward to helping you have your best year YET.

-David D.

P.S. Thousands of my students have already claimed the amazing holiday gift that I was offering last week:

2 of my top training programs worth $685

My Customer Support Staff still got slammed with a literal avalanche of emails over the weekend from people asking me to re-open because they were travelling or busy with the holidays.

So, I'm going to re-open, but only for another 24 hours.

Don’t miss out… take advantage of this amazing holiday gift that I'm offering now...

Click here to get your $685 holiday gift.
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment