Monday, September 21, 2015

Secret Formula Proven To Make Hot Women Chase You

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Double Your Dating
Secret Formula Proven To Make Hot Women Chase You
 
Hi Man,
 

There is one place in the world where you can get a complete education on everything from creating a powerful "Inner Game" self-confidence all the way to mastering skills like approaching women, using body language to create attraction, and everything in between...and that place is right here.

 

Hi David!

Dude... you have saved my life! I used 2 be the
king of all Wusses. A supplicating, gift-buying,
emotional douche-rag! I shudder in disgust at the
way I was. My success story is bittersweet. First
bitter, cuz I met this absolute 10, a gorgeous
Indian artist chick. very talented and super
sharp. I was doing all the right things by
accident and ended up spending the night at her
house, then I ruined everything by telling her how
close I felt to her - like I'd known her for
years, etc,etc. BOOOORING!! Needless 2 say, I
haven't heard from her since. After banging my
head against the wall repeatedly, I got fed up and
bought your program. I must be a quick learner cuz
1 month later I am pulling some maneuvers that
would make you smile.

For instance a few nights ago, I meet this girl at
a club, def a 9, who made C+F soo easy with these
horrible shoes she was wearing. Red with white
polka dots (ugh!) She started the convo with me by
asking for a light. So I fire her up and we make
small talk. The whole time I am avoiding looking
at her face, giving the most dubious expression at
her feet and she finally catches on. "What's
wrong?" That's when I drop this, "Did you lose a
bet with someone?" She looks perplexed and asks
"Why?" "Cuz I can't think of any other reason that
you would leave the house looking like this."
Shellshocked expression. "Seriously...were you
smoking crack when you bought those shoes?" It was
truly bizarre to watch her reaction change from
utter shock to uncontrollable laughter! I kept it
going all night and she was L-L-Loving it.

Finally, I just left her there without saying
goodbye! She literally chased me all the way to
the exit to get my digits and invite me to her
house for dinner. So last night we got together to
dine & wine etc. and she is complaining cuz her
back hurts.

Then I did something that might seem wussy to you,
but it worked like a charm. I gave her a backrub
in the kitchen - she gets into it and asks,
"Should I lay down?" I'm, like, "Sure, whatever".
I start to dig in and she asks if she should take
her top off. Again I'm like "Whatever" So I go to
town and proceed to knock her socks off (My
massages are lethal!) I was driving her crazy with
my hot breath on her neck while I rubbed her down.
Her breathing got heavy, she started writhing and
I knew what she wanted. So you know what I did? I
got up and said, "Holy Sh** look at the time! I
really gotta run. It's been great..Bye!" She got
this crazed look on her face and was like "Oh no
you don't!?" and straight up ATTACKED me! I have
to say it was the first time in my life that I've
ever been raped by a woman. And I owe at all to
you! Will someone please give this man a Nobel
Peace Prize???

A trillion Thank You's! You are the MACK of mack
daddies!

JJ from Brooklyn, NY (where people who tell dumb
sheep jokes get beat down)

 

>>>MY COMMENTS:

   Well, then.

   You've given me some great things to comment on here.

   Let's start with your "absolute 10, a gorgeous Indian artist chick"...

   I'd have to say that this is one of the biggest mistakes men make with women.

   And it's so EASILY avoided, if you just take time to THINK about it.

   Imagine if YOU were a beautiful, talented, intelligent woman.

   And furthermore, imagine that you were approached by men all the time, and you had the opportunity to go out with all kinds of men.

   What do you think the ONE, SINGLE thing is that happens to you most?

   Right...men FALL IN LOVE with you.

   And what do you when this happens all the time?

 

   RIGHT...you start to think to yourself, "What's the deal with all these guys who fall in love with me after only knowing me for 5 minutes? These guys must all be losers with no life. I mean, how could they have feelings for me so fast...unless they were WUSSIES who needed a new mamma?"

   My point is that unusually beautiful women are so used to men falling all over themselves that they see it as PREDICTABLE and UNINTERESTING.

   As a matter of fact, I have a personal theory that I'm working on... I'm starting to think that when one "partner" becomes too clingy, too fast, it actually TRIGGERS some kind of natural response inside that says, "Avoid this person, they aren't what you want."

   I know that if ATTRACTION is present in the situation, that this kind of behavior KILLS it DEAD.

   If you meet an exceptional woman, you cannot turn into a clingy, love-struck, girl-man, wuss- boy who is overcome with the urge to "share how he feels."

   DON'T DO IT.

   The only thing that will scare off a beautiful woman faster is telling her that you dig monster trucks and wrestling.

   Now, let's talk about your 'polka-dot-shoes- wearing' babe from the club...

   You wove a wonderful story, and used Cocky & Funny perfectly with her. You created suspense, made her ask you what you were talking about, set her up... it was all great.

   And a great job walking away from her without saying "bye," and without trying to get her to go out with you.

   This kind of thing shows a woman that you're not just another needy Wuss Bag who is just secretly trying to get her number... and that you have SOME self control.

   Now, a lot of people who read your story will say, "Yes, but he was being manipulative and tricky" by doing that... and not being "himself."

 

   Well, those are the same people who don't understand women, and who have had no success with women.

   The guys who are successful with women will read it and wink to themselves because they GET IT.

   When it comes to SEXUAL communication, things take on completely new meanings.

   Instead of a woman being "upset" with you because you were being "manipulative" when you do something like this, you'll find instead that women will smile and say, "Oh, you're GOOOOOD." Or they'll get mad at you and hit you because they know that you GET IT, and they're attracted to you.

   And by the way, if you're reading this right now and you'd like to learn more about this thing I call "Sexual Communication," then you should check out the information that is on THIS page.

 

   The bottom line is that this stuff is POWERFUL, it triggers ATTRACTION, and it communicates on a level that most men will NEVER understand.

   Now, to address your massage comment...

   I do NOT think that giving a massage to a woman is a "Wuss" thing to do.

   On the contrary, I do recommend it in some situations... like the one you used it in!

   And you did EXACTLY the right thing, by being totally cool and laid-back about it... and then dialing things up slowly, and taking two steps forward and one step back... perfect.

   There is a way to give a massage that DOES NOT say to the woman, "I just couldn't wait to get my perverted hands on you... I haven't touched a woman in years."

   And you now understand it.

   It's obvious to me that you're starting to get this, but it's very important to remember that the concepts we're talking about here can be used in MANY, MANY DIFFERENT WAYS, and translated to all kinds of situations.

   These principles change the way you THINK, as well as the way you act.

   And, as you've found, they help you to reach inside and touch a woman in a way she's always wanted, and in a way that she responds to powerfully.

   For the rest of you out there reading this right now... if the things that this guy wrote about aren't exactly "clicking" for you...in other words, you just don't "get" why a woman would feel ATTRACTION to a man who behaves this way...you're not alone.

   Most men just plain don't "get" women.

   And I mean that in more ways than one.

 

   Actually, I used to be one of those guys.

   Looking back, I realize now that I had NO IDEA what was going on in most of my past interactions with women and that I have screwed up so many situations it's not even funny.

   Well, actually, it is pretty funny.

   To understand women, you need a new MAP. You need a new way of SEEING THINGS. You need a different EDUCATION than the one mom gave you.

   You see, women don't RESPOND the way they "should" to guys who are "nice" and who "court" them.

   On the other hand, women DO respond with a powerful SEXUAL ATTRACTION to men who just plain aren't "good" for them or "good" TO them.

   It's time that we as men started learning more about how women work, what they respond to, and how to TRIGGER those powerful feelings of ATTRACTION in the women that we desire.

   I've spent the last several YEARS figuring this stuff out and then creating systems to teach other guys how to be more successful with women and dating.

   I honestly believe that ANY man can increase his success with women... and that in most cases a guy can have DRAMATIC success by just UNDERSTANDING how women think and what they respond to.

   In other words, just "getting it" will create success by itself... no fancy techniques needed.

   If you're ready to get an EXTENSIVE education on the topic of ATTRACTION, then I recommend you check out my book "Attraction Isn't A Choice: How To Use 'Secret' Communication And Sexual Body Language To Attract Women."

 

   This is an in-depth look at the psychology of how to create ATTRACTION using your communication and body language... and it's jam-packed with tools and techniques that you can use IMMEDIATELY to spark and build attraction with women.

   All the details are here.

 

   And if you'd like to learn my FAVORITE all- around UNIVERSAL technique for sparking and building ATTRACTION with women, then you MUST check out my Cocky Comedy program.

   This program will take you "behind the scenes" and show you the UNKNOWN (until recently) reasons why people laugh (and it's not why you think...)

   Inside, I'll also teach you how to TRIGGER laughter (because just like ATTRACTION isn't a choice, LAUGHTER isn't either!)

   I've also brought in some of the FUNNIEST and MOST TALENTED guys to help me teach...and you're going to learn DOZENS and DOZENS of "word-for- word" Cocky Comedy lines for every possible situation.

   I'm going to make a bold claim here:

   I DON'T recommend that you start watching this program unless you have an ENTIRE day free.

   Why?

   Because as soon as you get into the materials, you're going to want to go through the entire program from start to finish... and you're going to take a TON of notes.

   I KEEP getting emails from guys saying things like, "I watched the program from start to finish the day I got it" and "I've watched the program over and over and over."

   And I keep getting STORIES from guys who are using the materials. Stories like THIS one, for instance:

 

"David,

I'll give you a little background 1st. I own your
e-book, advanced series, as well as subscribe to
your monthly interview series. I've had the
advanced series for about a year and a half now.
I've went from super wussy boy, to being a man's
man. I consider myself pretty damn good with
women, and all of my friends (my boys, and women)
are in always in a total state of awe at the
amount, and quality of the women I pull. I work as
security at an awesome bar in downtown San Diego
where our occupancy is 70% women (some of the most
beautiful women in the world).

Anyway, it's Sunday morning... I got the
Cocky Comedy program Friday afternoon. I couldn't
immediately watch it, because I had to go to work.
Saturday morning I got up, and watched almost all
straight through, then I went to work last night,
with intentions of putting my new techniques to
work. Wow...Wow...Wow... My goal last night was to
have every woman I came into contact with (whom I
wanted) to give me a hug. I accomplished my goal.
I didn't give my # out once, instead received
(without asking) 7 #s. 2 of the #s I received were
from women most guys would gladly severe a
testicle just to talk to (and the others were
pretty damn fine too). I was amazed at the
dramatic shift in attitude when applying these new
techniques.

There was one babe who gave me 2 lap dances (she
was out on a 1st date, and her date was right
there). All of the guys I work with think I'm a
god with women... I've tried to pass your "secret"
on to a couple of them, but they are unresponsive
thinking they know it all... One of the most
valuable things I got out of the Cocky Comedy
is... it's not what you say, but how you say it...
You are awesome at enunciating, pausing for
effect... I really concentrated on slowing down
how fast I talk, not saying um or uh, and really
enunciating my words...As well as giving dramatic
pauses.

I feel like such a stud. David... Your research,
and hard work... as well as mine for putting in
the effort to really learn your stuff has improved
every aspect of my life tenfold... Thanks.

Later, B. in San Diego"

 

>>>MY COMMENTS:

   Yeah, I know it sounds like I paid this guy to write this email... But I didn't. And I didn't pay any of the other guys who are writing in and telling me stories like this.

   And guess what?

   I want a story like this from YOU.

   OK, final words:

   I'm so convinced that this program is the best of its kind in the world (actually, the only of its kind) and I'm so convinced that you're going to get it, watch it all, and meet more women IMMEDIATELY, that I will let you try it AT MY RISK: Love it, or your money back. It's that easy.

   You can watch all of my program online, in a high-quality streaming video format. Which means you could START RIGHT NOW if you want. Why wait?

  

   I'll talk to you again soon.

 

   Your friend,

 

David DeAngelo

 

 

P.S. If you'd like to check out all of my different programs that are designed to help you attract and meet more women... all in one handy place... then check this out.

 

 

  
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment