Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hey Man, I'm going to do a webinar ....

 

Hey Man,

 

Wow - I sent you an email a couple of days ago mentioning Christian Hudson, and his program about how to get a girlfriend.


We’ve gotten a ton of great response from that, and I’ve decided to add something special to the mix, in case you still want to take advantage of it.


So the short story is…


Christian Hudson has a program that he calls the “Girlfriend Activation System” - (and it covers a lot of material that I don’t cover in my programs).


If you want to learn more about it, you can see the details HERE:


The Girlfriend Activation System


::: A Webinar With Me :::


If you decide to register for his course (and it’s a bargain, so you should), I’m going to do an experiment - that I haven’t done in literally YEARS.


I’m going to offer a bonus webinar, where I’m going to share some of my best tips and methods for getting a girlfriend… and then making a relationship work.


I’ll also going to do a question and answer at the end - which I also haven’t done on this topic - EVER.


In this webinar, I’m going to share:

  • 3 ways to transition from a “dating” vibe to a relationship - and make it smooth
  • How to keep the ATTRACTION up after you are in a long-term relationship… and keep the passion strong
  • How to know if a woman is right for you, and good “partnership material”
  • How to make sure that you don’t “lose yourself” in the relationship, and start feeling trapped

...and much, much more.


It will be massively valuable.


I would normally sell tickets to this class for a hundred bucks or so, but I’m going to flat out GIVE you a ticket if you decide to invest in Christian’s course.


All you have to do is go and watch this video:


The Girlfriend Activation System


As the old saying goes, 100 million women can't be wrong. If you want to know what's got all of them up all night, feeling frisky and hoping for such a man in their own lives... then you've gotta see this.


Then just shoot me an email after you register - with your receipt. You can send it to me here:


GirlfriendWebinarBonus@gmail.com


Because we have very limited space, and I am going to be answering questions, this has to be limited.


I’ll keep this bonus available until Friday at Midnight Eastern time. If you register before then, you get a ticket to this class with me for free.


So go watch Christian’s video now, register, and forward me your receipt… and I’ll hopefully talk to you in this new class!


I'll talk to you again soon.

 

Your friend,

 

David D.

 

 

 

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment