Friday, June 26, 2015

Ends in just 6 hours!

Hey Man,

 

OK, this is the last call to attend my exclusive live class and Q&A on how to turn a woman from a “date” or a “friend” into a GIRLFRIEND.


The only way to get a ticket is to get a copy of THIS course from Christian Hudson - and you’ll get my class as a bonus:


The Girlfriend Activation System


This is a KILLER deal, by the way, and I’m doing it as part of a new marketing test. I’ll probably never teach this class again.


In the broadcast webinar class, I’m going to be teaching:

 

3 ways to transition from a “dating” vibe to a relationship - and make it smooth
  • How to keep the ATTRACTION up after you are in a long-term relationship… and keep the passion strong
  • How to know if a woman is right for you, and good “partnership material”
  • How to make sure that you don’t “lose yourself” in the relationship, and start feeling trapped
...and much, much more. You’ll also get a chance to ask me questions at the end… which I’ve NEVER done on this topic.
 
You have to use the link I just gave you to get this great bonus… and I definitely recommend that you do this.

There are just 6 hours left, so register now.


-David D.


P.S. To claim your spot in my class, just go here:


Girlfriend Activation System


...and register for Christian’s course.


Then just shoot me an email after you register - with your receipt. You can send it to me here:


GirlfriendWebinarBonus@gmail.com


Because we have very limited space, and I am going to be answering questions, this has to be limited. Register now!

Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325


If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below.  Bear in mind, you will no longer be able to receive updates about your products, member's area, password retrieval and other pertinent information.  If you wish to simply be taken out of the newsletter list, reply to this email and we will remove you.

 Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment