Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Time is running out! You have less than 6 hours!

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Interesting Image
 

Hey Man,

 
You got my email yesterday telling you I re-opened the cart for one last chance at the Valentine's Offer.

$3,624 Valentine’s Gift from David (14 full programs)  

Well, its almost over, and when this baby is gone ...
 
It's GONE.
 
Once this offer closes, I will be preparing for the big opening of Love: The Final Chapter - for sale for a LOT more than you are able to get it for today. 
 
It's FREE with this offer, remember?

So, you have about 6 hours to grab it before the price goes up SUBSTANTIALLY.
 
I'm giving you this one last chance because....

1.  I know this is a busy time of the year and a lot of people weren't able to check their emails in time to take advantage of this opportunity.  

2. My purpose for 2015 is to help as many of my students become successful with women, dating and relationships and have their best year yet.  

The 14 training programs you get in this special holiday gift are worth $3,624 –– and contain all the tools you need to date beautiful women and have a successful relationship.  

Don’t miss your chance to get this special gift, grab yours now –– and I’m looking forward to helping you have your best year YET.  
 
Talk soon.
 
~David D.
 
P.S. Thousands of guys just like you have already claimed the amazing holiday gift I was offering last week:  

14 of my dating and relationship programs worth $3,624  

They are all going to be way ahead of the game when they are ready to start looking for that Total 10. 

Where are YOU going to be?

Last Chance For LOVE.
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment