Monday, February 16, 2015

$2,627 Valentine's Gift EXTENDED (48 hours only)

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Interesting Image
 

Hey Man,

 
My Customer Support team got hit with an avalanche of emails yesterday asking me to reopen this:  

$2,627 Valentine’s Gift from David (14 full programs)  

In case you missed out on the amazing holiday gift I put together last week, I have GREAT NEWS for you…  

I’m going to re-open and extend my special gift of 14 dating and relationship programs to you until tomorrow at midnight.  

Why?  

For 2 main reasons:  

1.  I know this is a busy time of the year and a lot of people weren't able to check their emails in time to take advantage of this opportunity.  

2. My purpose for 2015 is to help as many of my students become successful with women, dating and relationships and have their best year yet.  

The 14 training programs you get in this special holiday gift are worth $3,624 –– and contain all the tools you need to date beautiful women and have a successful relationship.  

Don’t miss your chance to get this special gift, grab yours now –– and I’m looking forward to helping you have your best year YET.  
 
Talk soon.
 
~David D.
 
P.S. Thousands of students have already claimed the amazing holiday gift I was offering last week:  

14 of my dating and relationship programs worth $3,624  

My Customer Support Staff still got slammed with an avalanche of emails from people asking me to re-open because they were traveling or busy.  I’m going to re-open, but only for another 48 hours.  

Don’t miss out… Take advantage of the amazing holiday gift I’m offering now:  

Click here to get your $2,627 holiday gift. 
 
 
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment