Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How To Fix Your "Inner Game" Dating Problems

How To Fix Your "Inner Game" Dating Problems

NOTE: If you're ready to finally say goodbye to the "inner
game challenges" like insecurity, fear, and anxiety
that are holding you back from TRUE success with
women... here is your answer:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/DeepInnerGame/


Hey Man,

I have a couple of personal questions I'd like
to ask you.

You may have never shared these things with
anyone before... but I want you to think about
them, and be as honest as possible...

Have you had a life of poor success with
women... and not known why... and maybe even
wondered, "why me"?

Has the lack of women in your life ever made
you worry that something might be WRONG with
you... but you don't exactly know what?

Have you ever felt (or do you feel now) that if
you could just get that one special girl, those
feelings would disappear... and everything would
be ok?

Do you secretly fear that this might NEVER
happen... that you might NEVER find that "one"
girl for you... and that you might spend the rest
of your life lonely... and alone?   Now, on a
slightly different note...

Was there ever a time when you felt that if you
could just learn the right "moves", you would have
the success with women you are looking for?

Since then, have you had the experience of
learning some great lines, techniques, and
strategies that SHOULD work with women... but they
just don't seem to working for YOU?

Do you secretly fear that no matter WHAT you
learn... things might never REALLY come together
for you... and that you might NEVER really have
the success with women you want?

If this hits home with you, you are not alone.

For many of us guys, these types of "Inner
Game" challenges can be a mystery that's almost
impossible to solve.

The frustration and pain can keep you awake at
night.

If you've ever felt this way... or feel this
way now... I can relate.

I've been there myself... and I remember it
well.

I remember feeling so hopeless that at times I
thought it might be easier to just give up and
accept things as they were.

The most frustrating thing was that I couldn't
put my finger on exactly what my problem was.

I figured if I could just get a sexy, caring,
affectionate, girlfriend... I would be "the
man"... my friends would be green with envy...
most importantly... I would prove to myself and
everyone else that I was a man women wanted.

I secretly imagined that on that day... the day
I met that "perfect girl"... my pain and
desperation would end FOREVER.

And... of course... I figured that if I could
just learn the right "tricks", I'd be able to meet
her.

I can even remember making "pictures" in my
head about learning to meet women...

I would be able to go up to a woman in a bar...
whisper a few words in her ear... then take her
straight back to my place for some fun...

I would be able to make a woman fall in love
with me the very first time we got together... and
keep her interested for as long as I desired...

I would be able to finally meet that special
girl I had been looking for... and all of my
problems would disappear...

I figured that these techniques HAD to exist...
I'd seen guys do this kind of stuff before... so
why couldn't I just learn what those guys did and
do the same thing?

I made a plan... and I read all of the books,
every magazine article I could find... and I
quizzed every woman I knew...

I made friends with some guys who were
"naturals" with women... and memorized everything
they said word-for-word.

But something was wrong.

I would approach a woman with one of the same
lines I had heard one of my friends use... but it
just wouldn't have the same effect.

I would use my skills to get 3 phone numbers
from women in a single night... and I wouldn't
be able to get any of them to even meet me for a
cup of coffee afterwards...

Then there were times when a woman would agree
to meet up with me... only to call and cancel at
the last minute... or even worse... not show up at
all.

Now... every once in awhile I would end up
going out with a girl that I was REALLY into and
things would go GREAT... sometimes we'd end up
hanging out 2 or 3 times in one week...

But sooner or later... for reasons I couldn't
explain... she would become unavailable or just
disappear... and I'd never see her again.

I just couldn't pull it all together.

What killed me was that I didn't understand
why...

I had all of the "tools"... I knew more "pick
up lines" then any of my friends... even the guys
who were "naturals" with women!

But why did these friends of mine still have
more women in their lives than I did? Why
weren't things working out for ME?

Even worse was the FEELING that I had inside.

I was trying SO hard, but it just wasn't
working for me...

Maybe I'm just an ugly dude... and there was
nothing I could do about it...

Maybe I was just too short...

Or maybe the women were to blame. I knew I was
a good guy... what was wrong with these women that
they couldn't see it?

Or... as much as I was afraid to admit it...
maybe there was something WRONG with ME (this was
my SECRET FEAR, actually).

Have you ever felt this way?

Maybe you've gone down this same road
yourself... and had this same experience.

It hurts.

And the worst part is... it feels like there is
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do about it.

You feel like you're riding a never-ending wave
of frustration, pain, and failure... and just when
you think you're about break free-like when you
meet a woman that seems interested in you-she
doesn't return a call... or flakes on a date... or
tells you she's not interested... and the wave
smashes you back down to the ground where you
started. Frustrated, hopeless, and alone.

The really sad thing is that most men
experience these painful situations forever. They
never escape.

But why?

I believe that the HONEST reason why... is
because most men never address their "Inner Game".

They never learn how to overcome their Inner
Game psychological and emotional issues...

Instead, they try to learn "techniques" and
"tricks"... hoping that they won't NEED to address
the HARD stuff.

To make a long story short, the BIG changes
came for ME when I finally took the time to go
INSIDE... and work on my Inner Game issues.

And once I did, EVERYTHING changed for me with
women.

Probably the most IMPORTANT change was that I
stopped NEEDING women. This one "shift" that
happened for me has probably had the biggest
effect of ALL.

Once I stopped NEEDING women, I started to
attract them LIKE CRAZY.

There's an old saying "The hungry don't get
fed".

Well, the same goes with women.

If you're NEEDY, then women RUN away from you.

If you're a mature, "real man"... who has his
life together... and has taken the time to get his
"inner issues" handled, then women can FEEL it.

And they're attracted like a MAGNET.

If you've gone through any of my programs, then
you know that I think it's CRITICAL for a guy to
work on his "Inner Game". In fact, it's the one
thing that guys report as the MOST important
thing they've learned about success with women.

Until now, there has been NOTHING available
for men... that is TOTALLY focused on helping them
get their Inner Game together... when it comes to
women and dating.

All that is about to change.

I am about to release my brand-new program
titled "Deep Inner Game". This is a special
program I did with a good friend named "Dr. Paul"
(you may have heard him on one of my monthly
interviews... or at one of my other programs).

Deep Inner Game was designed with ONE thing in
mind... to help you overcome your INNER issues
FAST.

And I want you to go check it out.

I've put up a special webpage where you can
sign up for the "interest list"... which will then
automatically take you to the website where you
can read all about it... and watch some killer
sample video clips of the program.

If you want to ELIMINATE your Inner Game
issues, then this program is going to CHANGE YOUR
LIFE.

Go here to sign up for the interest list... and
you'll instantly be taken to the page where you
can watch the sample videos and get all the info:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/DeepInnerGame/

Go check it out... and let me know what you
think.

Your Friend,

David D.








--------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2010 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. David
DeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. By
reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to
all of the following: You understand that this is
simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is
to be used for entertainment, and not considered
as "professional advice". You are responsible for
any use of the information in this email, and hold
David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members and
affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you
are under 18 years old, please click the
link at the end, and remove yourself, or to take
yourself off of our list, you can send mail to
"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las
Vegas, NV 89109.
__________________________________________________

To ensure that you get my Dating Tips Newsletters each week,
add me to your address book.   Instructions are here:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/support/whitelist/
__________________________________________________

If you are under 18 years old, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe yourself, or you can send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor,
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

To safely REMOVE your name and email address from
our newsletter mailing list go to:

Unsubscribe Here

______________________________________________________________
Questions? Comments? Click Here for customer support.
You'll find answers, be able to chat with a live
support person or be able to send us an email directly
with any of your questions.

View our permission marketing policy:
http://cdn.rsys1.net/ig.rsys1.net/responsysimages/ddm/__RS_CP__/permission_policy.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment