Saturday, June 3, 2023

Watching My Skin DeWrinkle, Finally Something That Visibly WORKS

Personal Life Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Sex appeal. Women like you who have their attention on their sexuality want to have lustrous hair, white teeth, beautiful skin, and an overall healthy glow. I'm always sharing my secrets; the one you ask me about most is how I get my teeth so white.

I use a peroxide gel in my tooth trays (you can buy tooth trays online easily). This is the one I use from Amazon. It's $26 and lasts a good long time.

Dr. Collins All White 22% Carbamide Peroxide 0.17 Fl Oz-3 Count (Pack of 1)

The trick is to use it consistently for short amounts of time. For 10 minutes, it will keep your teeth nice. Leaving it on too long will make them sensitive. Going more slowly yields better results.

But this is not what I'm most excited about. I want to tell you how my skin is de-wrinkling from something new I'm doing. Depending on where you live, you will have access to some or all of this technology.

Three parts to this strategy are visibly reversing the horrible crepey skin that I had on my upper arms around my biceps and above my knees. It happened in 2020 when I got that miserable long-haul covid. The virus ravaged my skin, hair, and soft tissue. I'm still mopping clean up on all the damage. I've been consternated by how the wrinkles barely responded to anything I did topically or internally.

I've been pouring skin products into the areas. I've been eating my weight in collagen. I've been chugging hyaluronic acid. I've also been upping my healthy fats.

My arms and thighs have been so bad that I stopped wearing short sleeves and skirts or shorts. I HATED IT!

But now I have a success story in progress that I'm excited to share with you. Within the last month, my wrinkles have noticeably smoothed, and the skin looks much more resilient and plump even though my body fat and muscle mass have decreased.

Click Here To Read The Full Article ⇐ Includes What I've Been Doing And The Results I've Been Experiencing

Sending you much love, health, and LIGHT,
Susan

Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Expert to Millions", is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She is the best-selling author and publisher of 34 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Hormone Balancing, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time. You can find The Susan Bratton Show™ at BetterLover.com, her more personal posts @susanbratton on Instagram, and her new sexual vitality supplements DESIRE with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali and Fenugreek and her wildly successful blood flow booster, FLOW at The20store.com.

P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

Intimacy Reimagined, Reinvented, Renewed
Be adventurous and try new things together — it could be as simple as cooking a new recipe or as wild as exploring a new fantasy.


Mundane Marriage Countermeasures.
Their love life has fizzled like a dying fire, leaving them disconnected and yearning for more.


Some Meds Must Be Halted
The dance between medicine and clinical procedures is delicate, a waltz that requires careful coordination and attention to detail.  Regarding clinical procedures like Botox, not all medications can gracefully glide through this dance without causing a misstep. Some medications must be halted in their tracks before the procedure. The importance of understanding this dynamic relationship […]


The Liver Connection: Challenging What You Know About Belly Fat!
The body has natural detoxification processes, but specific methods and lifestyle choices can support these processes in maintaining liver health.


Using Exosomes To Recover From Torn ACLs [VIDEO]
I'm back with Dr. Jeffrey D. Gross for today's video.  If you remember, he founded ReCELLebrate, a regenerative clinic in Henderson, Nevada.  Exosomes are tiny little bubbles that your cells use to communicate with each other. Think of them as little messengers that carry important information between your cells. They’re like the postal service of […]


Pain and Anxiety Relief, Intimacy-Inducing, and More!
This all-natural pain reliever is probably the best thing ever for those experiencing joint pain, swelling, inflammation, nerve pain, and even back pain.


Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Toll Free: (866) 731-9919
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2023 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment