Sunday, January 1, 2023

☝ Would you like to be touched more often?

Personal Life Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Happy New Year, Jmonty1945@gmail.com!

I hope you've got your New Year's Resolutions on lock, and I look forward to hearing about you achieving your 2023 goals, dreams, and desires… especially if it falls under your relationships and sexual health.

Here's my question…

What do you need most right now about human touch and affection?

Think about yourself for a second…

Life is different now with all that's happened recently, much so in the previous year alone. What are you craving?

Do you need to be held?

A full body massage?

Romantic date night in?

Somebody with whom you can have sensual times?

Something crazy and new to mix up the doldrums?

There are often two things standing in your way of having what you want:

1. The first obstacle is not being clear about what will make you feel good.

2. The second stumbling block is not feeling comfortable asking for what you want.

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT

If you're lucky enough to have a partner, today I'd like you to ask them for something that would make you feel good.

And if you're flying solo, you can email me, and I'll witness your desire.

Because you can't get what you want until you know what you want. And saying it OUT LOUD is the first step toward having what makes you happy.

I want you to reply and share your deepest desire with me. I get the replies personally. And though I can't reply to hundreds of responses, I HEAR YOU. I feel you. I am here holding space for your intimate potential.

So practice on me. Determine what would make you happiest, and then ask me for it. Your secrets are safe with me, and I genuinely care.

Think of your reply as praying to the universe for your desires to be fulfilled. This is step one toward having what you want.

My passion is to touch as many people as possible, so I can help you have a lush, intimate life.

You can improve your lush, intimate life with our FLOW Nitric Oxide and DESIRE Libido Trio Supplements.

And I'm going to model asking for what I want…

You may have noticed I've been sharing my 2022 Holiday Gift Recommendations over the last several weeks. I started it with our FLOW and TRIO supplements, and I'm closing the gift guide with the same starter picks.

These are our pride and joy for my husband, Tim, and myself.

We've worked hard to develop these supplements from the ground up by doing the leg work of interviewing doctors and experts worldwide. Then, finding the best, most reliable sources of organic fruits, vegetables, and ingredients and bringing easy, safe, and effective sexual health options to our fans and followers.

This was a gigantic step in our personal lives and career, but it's certainly not the peak. Nor will it be the last. There are bigger and greater things to come. And I can't wait to bring them to you soon.

If you haven't already, get FLOW and DESIRE. Then, get another of both to give to a friend. Give the gift of healthy blood flow and balanced libido levels. Share the lust for life!

Get Up To 25% OFF On FLOW Here ⇐ Save By Getting A 6-Month Supply (For All Customers Worldwide)

Click Here For The Desire Libido Trio ⇐ Daily Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement With Libido-Boosting Superherbs

I'm here if you want to share your desires with me if you don't have a partner. And if you HAVE a partner, I hope you will ask for what you need this week.

Remember, your partner loves you and wants to make you happy. Throw them a bone! Give them some hints! Don't make them guess how to make you happy.

I would love it if you would go back and read the articles I sent you over the week. Each was written to help you achieve the intimate relationship and sexual health you want and deserve.

How To Turn A Simple Kiss Into A Magical Moment
A kiss that makes him fall head over heels, body-and-soul committed and dedicated to you and only you.


Sunlighten Solo Sauna Special Offer
As you know, I use our home infrared sauna from Sunlighten to support our immunity, detox, and weight management. But not all they offer are multi-person red light saunas and sexy sweat cabins.  They also have solo saunas that give you the same benefits; all scaled down for one person. 


Learn An Ancient Pain Reliever Plant
This all-natural pain reliever is probably the best thing ever for those experiencing joint pain, swelling, inflammation, nerve pain, and even back pain.


Eliminate Metabolic Syndrome And Reactivate Dormant Sex Hormones
I'm so excited to tell you about my good friend Cody Bramlett, who just announced a BANGER of a deal for his Turmeric + Bioperine supplement. Want more energy, focus, memory, better moods? Read on…


Have You Tried This Miracle Green Leafy Superfood?
Moringa helps revitalize the human body at the cellular level, transforming nearly every ailing condition. It also balances natural serotonin and dopamine levels impacted by dietary inefficiencies, so it promotes feelings of happiness in addition to all of its other excellent benefits.


Men And Collagen, What You Need To Know
The reason I recommend THIS Organixx collagen is because of it's "Clean" status. It's made from pasture-raised, grass-fed cows in Argentina.


Bring Sexy Back (and toss back pain away)
The Curavi™ Laser Light Therapy Belt is a revolutionary wearable medical device for men and women. This non-invasive and non-pharmaceutical treatment uses a safe laser light (no LEDs) to penetrate the skin at the necessary depth without the possibility of doing damage.


Sex With Disabilities (VIDEO STORY)
You have to know that no matter what, YOU are deserving of love, happiness, human connection, and sexual pleasure

Throw 'em a bone,
Suz

Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Expert to Millions", is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She is the best-selling author and publisher of 34 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Hormone Balancing, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time. You can find The Susan Bratton Show™ at BetterLover.com, her more personal posts @susanbratton on Instagram, and her new sexual vitality supplements DESIRE with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali and Fenugreek and her wildly successful blood flow booster, FLOW at The20store.com.


Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Toll Free: (866) 731-9919
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

All information from Susan Bratton, Personal Life Media, The20, and our collective brands are personal opinions. Our advice is not intended or implied as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is for general information purposes only. Always seek consultation from your doctor.

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2023 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment