Sunday, December 12, 2021

Human touch and affection.

Personal Life Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

This is going to be fun!

How are you doing today, Jmonty1945@gmail.com?

I hope you are holding up OK sheltering-in-place or being out in the world.

Here's my question…

What do you need most right now with regard to human touch and affection?

Think about yourself for a second…

Life is so different right now. What are you craving?

Do you need to be held?

A full body massage?

Romantic date night in?

Somebody with whom you can have sensual times?

Something crazy and new to mix up the doldrums?

There are often two things standing in your way of having what you want:

1. The first obstacle is not being clear about what exactly will make you feel good.

2. The second stumbling block is not feeling comfortable asking for what you want.

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT

If you're lucky enough to have a partner, today I'd like you to ask them for something that would make you feel good.

And if you're flying solo, you can email me and I'll witness your desire.

Because you can't get what you want until you know what you want. And saying it OUT LOUD is the first step toward having what makes you happy.

I want you to reply to this email and share your deepest desire with me. I get the replies personally. And though I can't reply to hundreds of responses, I HEAR YOU. I feel you. I am here holding space for your intimate potential.

So practice on me. Get clear on what would make you happiest right now and then ask me for it. Your secrets are safe with me and I truly care.

Think of your reply as sending a prayer to the universe for your desires to be fulfilled. This is step one toward having what you want.

My passion is to touch as many people as possible so I can help you have a lush intimate life.

And I'm here if you want to share your desires with me if you don't have a partner. And if you HAVE a partner, I hope you will ask for what you need this week.

Remember, your partner loves you and wants to make you happy. Throw them a bone! Give them some hints! Don't make them guess how to make you happy.

I would love it if you would go back and read the articles I sent your way over the week. Each one was written to help you achieve the intimate relationship and sexual health you want and deserve.

5 Super Collagen Food Sources For Female Health
Studies show that collagen can help tighten up the muscles in your vagina that are weakened from the normal aging process and childbearing.


Collagens, Ageless Brain, Anti-Aging Serum
New research reveals collagen could be key to our gut health, hormone balance, sexual vitality, and maintaining a healthy digestive system. I put it in my morning smoothie every day, and THIS BRAND tastes the BEST!


The Modern Sage With Leah Guy
We're talking all things sex. Self-pleasure. Health benefits. Sacred sex. Full-body orgasms. And more. Sex isn't just friction, or getting off to reach orgasm and beyond. The beyond is looking at vulnerability, overcoming shame, and becoming present to create a safe space to have expanded orgasm and conscious connection in our love-making.


Anti Aging Tips In Modern Times
She has indicated that she does not enjoy sex, and therefore does not even like sex or want sex because she does not feel anything during intercourse. All she feels is thrusting but no pleasure.


VFit Review For Vagina Home Repair
The VFit is an at-home FDA-cleared wellness therapeutic device for reversing the issues of aging including tissue atrophy, incontinence, loss of pelvic muscle tone, lowered sensation to the genital structure and lack of blood flow to your entire vulva. Learn more about on this vFit review.


Post-menopausal Blues
I told her about the talk I gave a few months ago at Upgrade Labs, the biohacker's haven in Beverly Hills. I shared the stage with a nurse who works with a company called JoyLux. They've developed an amazing product, the VFit.


How I Re-Opened My Vagina
It's sad when our bodies start to age, especially if you're a woman who loves sex and your vagina begins to change. Fortunately, the loss of moisture and elasticity doesn't have to be permanent. If you suffer from painful sex during menopause, read on…

To Blossoming Intimacy,
Suz

Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Expert to Millions", is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She is the best-selling author and publisher of 34 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Hormone Balancing, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time. You can find The Susan Bratton Show™ at BetterLover.com, her more personal posts @susanbratton on Instagram, and her new sexual vitality supplements DESIRE with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali and Fenugreek and her wildly successful blood flow booster, FLOW at The20store.com.


Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Toll Free: (866) 731-9919
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2021 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment