Sunday, November 7, 2021

20 Ways To Say "I Love You"

Jmonty1945@gmail.com, the more love you give, the more love you feel.
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

Have you expressed your love to your partner, someone you like, or a loved one recently?

Saying "I love you" is great, but everyone could use that cherry on top with some specific verbal appreciation.... Just to make the moment even more special.

Now, I know not everyone can be creative or articulate when it comes to expressing their feelings.

That's why I'm giving you over 20 done-for-you ways to express your love to someone in your life every day moving forward. Because the more love you give, the more love you feel.

Check Out My Video Here ⇐ 20 Ways To Verbally Express Love


Here are the 20 ways to verbally express your love.

"I love hearing stories about your..."
"You deserve a gold medal for..."
"You're so good at giving me..."
"I love when you make..."
"You have the best taste in..."
"When you... ...it's like magic."
"My favorite place to kiss you is..."
"I like when you hug me here best."
"I always want to hear what you have to say about..."
"One of my all-time favorite moments we shared was..."
"When we first met, the thing I loved about you best was..."
"You have such strong..."
"Everyone should be as... ...as you are."
"If you were an animal, you'd be a..."
"If you were a cuisine, you'd be a... ...ooh, and I'd love to eat you up!"
"One of the little things you do without thinking that makes me very happy is..."
"One of your skills I admire the most is..."
"The sexiest place on your body is..."
"You look hot when..."
"Over time, I've grown to appreciate your ability to..."


Go ahead - use these gems tonight.

Mix and match. Get creative and add your twist to each one.

Simply doing this will make your relationship a little more fabulous.

Now, I'd also love for you to go through the emails I sent over the week. I wrote each specifically to help you create the intimacy, passion, and relationship you've always wanted.

 
 
 
Fun! "Desire Doubler" Inside
 
Today's "Desire Doubler" is a little experiment you can do yourself. It is even better if you're lucky enough to have a partner to do this exercise with.
 

 
 
How To Tighten The Labia
 
Tish saw my video about the Viora tightening treatment I did and wondered if that is still what I'd recommend. Here's how to tighten your labia.
 

 
 
"Sex headache?" (Mailbag)
 
I just received two emails about sex headaches from someone who says her orgasms were ruined because of a "weird" pain she feels when on the verge of coming or after climax.
 

 
 
Sexual Biohacking
 
Sexual biohacking leverages this same concept of reversing the atrophy of aging genitals and expanding orgasmic capacity. As we age, our hormones and nitric oxide production decline.
 

 
 
Get The Encyclopedia Of Medical Breakthroughs
 
President of Medical Research Associates, David Allen, wrote and compiled everything into one wonderful resource every health-minded person is going to love.
 

 
 
Too Fat for Sex
 
She was a confident, tough, gorgeous police woman until she gained "a little weight" and discovered she was on the verge of type 2 diabetes. That's when her self-esteem was crushed, and along with it their intimacy and sex life...
 

 
 
Cuppa with Katie and Susan
 
Susan joins Katie on her show to talk about the intricacies of libido, desire, and arousal. She also shares what women need to have great sex, what to do when your libido is low, and so much more. You'll also want to check out her 5-day "Meet Your Soulmate Challenge."
 

 
 
Vaginal Tightening/Incontinence Solution
 
The RF technology of the Viveve system penetrates deeper into the vaginal tissue. This is basically the "big guns" for incontinence and vaginal tightening.
 
 

To Blossoming Intimacy,
Suz


Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Wellness Expert to Millions", is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She is the best-selling author and publisher of 34 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Hormone Balancing, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time. You can find The Susan Bratton Show™ at BetterLover.com, her more personal posts @susanbratton on Instagram, and her new sexual vitality supplements DESIRE with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali and Fenugreek and her wildly successful blood flow booster, FLOW at The20store.com.

 
 
Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton
 


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Toll Free: (866) 731-9919
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com
 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2021 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment