Sunday, June 6, 2021

❇ Adoration Inside

You are a bright light in a world that needs it.
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

"Hi, Sexy. Just thinking of you while I work. Thinking about how special it is to be with you. And how happy I am that you opened your heart to me. You're such a quality person. I am eternally grateful for our love connection."

Here's why I truly adore you, Jmonty1945@gmail.com.

When you appreciate someone, when you love them, when they make you happier, you have the makings for deep adoration.

How many times do you think of something good about someone but keep it to yourself? How often do you experience gratitude but feel uncomfortable speaking your appreciation out loud?

We are not socialized to speak words of adoration to our friends, family, and associates.

Wouldn't it be better to speak your positive thoughts out loud? To tell those important to you that they make you feel good, that they are special?

What's usually going through my head are kind thoughts about others when I'm with them. I've learned how to give verbal appreciation. It's a learned skill, not something that comes naturally to most of us. I taught myself to tell others I adore them. How? By setting the intention to do so and then doing it.

This week, I'm asking you to flex your adoration muscle. Speak into words the thoughts of love and respect that go through your mind.


LOVE IS A PRACTICE

Even if the recipient is uncomfortable receiving appreciation, this will help them build stronger heart muscles too. Love is a practice.

Women appreciate being adored and found sensually irresistible in equal measure. Men love to do things right, be respected, and be thought of as winners.

For her:

"Your skin is so soft. I love touching you."

"The dinners you cook are so tasty and satisfying."

"I love how you always look so pretty and well pulled together."

"You make my life so fun. You are a joy to be around."


For him:

"Thank you for driving so safely. I always feel so well cared for the way you navigate traffic."

"You look so handsome to me right now, exactly how you are."

"I'm so glad I picked you as my partner. You've made my life extra amazing because of the incredible man you are."

"Your biceps turn me on and I love that you keep your belly flat. That's hot, babe."


For friends:

"I'm so glad we are friends. I love spending time with you. We always have so much fun together."

"It's easy to find things you love about others - just stop and think and then say the words."

"You are a bright light in a world that needs it."


As always, I'm here if you have questions. And as you ponder the possibilities of expanded heart connection, scroll down and make sure you see the other super-duper intimacy advice we've teed up for you this week.

 
 
 
Female Anatomy: Knowing Your Genitals
 
"The inner lips of my labia have always been a darker brown color on the outer edges. I've always been self conscious that men don't find it attractive."
 

 
 
Watch This Video On Superhuman Learning
 
There's nothing inherently wrong about the studies Dr. Raikov conducted compared to the research we do here in our country today.
 

 
 
Subliminal Confidence (FREE Brainwave Download)
 
You can now "install" a feeling or emotion just by listening to a specially-made program that uses brainwave technology to prime your mind. And you don't even have to do a thing!
 

 
 
Free Hypnosis Download Strictly Limited To 1 Per Customer
 
If you want to lower your stress or find your purpose or think more positively, then you may be interested in this concept...
 

 
 
Big Clit Energy with Susan Bratton
 
Are you wondering what big clit energy looks like? Susan shares her secrets about how to get more comfortable with your anatomy, experience non-stop pleasure, and even gives Emily wonderful advice on her sex life. Check this episode out!
 

 
 
Safe, Fun, Sex Post-Divorce with Susan Bratton
 
Getting back on the dating scene post-divorce? Susan joins Renee Bauer on her podcast to talk about how women can have safe, fun sex after the heavy event of divorce. Check out this episode tonight!
 

 
 
How To Heal From Sexual Abuse, Trauma, And Shame
 
In this video, trauma therapist and somatic educator, Ariel Giarretto and I discuss the many ways you may have experienced sexual trauma, abuse, and shame...
 
 

Adōrātiō,
Susan


Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Wellness Expert to Millions", is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She is the best-selling author and publisher of 34 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Hormone Balancing, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time. You can find The Susan Bratton Show™ at BetterLover.com, her more personal posts @susanbratton on Instagram, and her new sexual vitality supplements DESIRE with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali and Fenugreek and her wildly successful blood flow booster, FLOW at The20store.com.

 
 
Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton
 


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Toll Free: (866) 731-9919
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com
 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2021 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment